Ocasio Cortez: ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

Millions are already dying because of climate change

Republicans only care about oil company profits

which millions are dying due to man made climate change? note I said "man made climate change", not natural geological climate change that has been happening for hundreds of millions of years,

Seems to me that if most scientists believe in man caused global warming, then maybe we should take heed. Even if it's questionable, then why not be on the safe side?

Could have something to do with the fact that the measures proposed are extreme enough to cause widespread misery, economic depression, lowering of the worldwide standard of living . . .

We have some funny notion that before we create a radical upheaval in society and human quality of life, we should have solid proof that it's both necessary and likely to provide a benefit equal to the detriment. A politicized opinion vote doesn't quite meet that standard.

Are you seriously telling me that you've been shooting your mouth off on this all this time without having any clue what the other side was talking about or why? You just have never bothered to try to find out?

Forum List

Back