Ocasio Cortez: ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed
They already have in California... Only the brainwashed GOP is so stupid, stupid.
Ah, wildlands management was stopped by Brown not to pay for his choo choo but because the temperature went up 0.04 degrees.

That $70B spent on his choo choo Could have bought a hundred supertanker bombers, but alas. Global Warming.

You are aware that the Trump Administration came out with a study this week that said the same thing, right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You seem awfully determined to drag Trump into this, even though this topic has nothing to do with him.

What's up with that? Obsession much?

People are bashing Cortez for saying the same thing the Trump admin said this week...and you all are kissing Trump's ass.

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy
Guess you missed the thread. A key player behind the report was an obamanite nutter. That’s why scientists are asking where the hell does this data come from.

Then perhaps the Trump Admin should not have published it.
Fireworks show just got started.

Somebody farts in the bathroom and you call it a fireworks show! :21::21::290968001256257790-final:

The Trump Administration said the same thing

And this is evidence that it MUST be true to you?

No, it is evidence that the Trump administration and Cortez are on the same level

So you're admitting that Ocasio-Cortez is a moron, or you're taking back your assessment of Trump?

Never denied she was a moron, our government is full of them yet you Trump sheep only obsesses about this one person, who is not even part of the government yet

. . . Aaaand that's when the neon "Too stupid to live!" sign went on over your head.

YOU want to talk about everything in relation to him, and YOU are too brain-damaged to comprehend more than two choices at a time. I don't think you're a drooling ass napkin because I'm a "Trump sheep", Mensa Boy; my contempt for you is utterly independent of anything other than reading your posts.

Dismissed until you come back up for air.

My my, the little sheep get so mad when their duplicity is called out

You seem awfully determined to drag Trump into this, even though this topic has nothing to do with him.

What's up with that? Obsession much?

People are bashing Cortez for saying the same thing the Trump admin said this week...and you all are kissing Trump's ass.

Guess you missed the thread. A key player behind the report was an obamanite nutter. That’s why scientists are asking where the hell does this data come from.

Somebody farts in the bathroom and you call it a fireworks show! :21::21::290968001256257790-final:
Quoting a report being ripped to shreds by scientists is a typical leftist ploy.

Quoting a report being ripped to shreds by scientists is a typical leftist ploy.

You are such a drama queen. Nothing has been ripped to shreds, one guy tweeted about it.

The Trump Administration said the same thing

No, it is evidence that the Trump administration and Cortez are on the same level

So you're admitting that Ocasio-Cortez is a moron, or you're taking back your assessment of Trump?

Never denied she was a moron, our government is full of them yet you Trump sheep only obsesses about this one person, who is not even part of the government yet

. . . Aaaand that's when the neon "Too stupid to live!" sign went on over your head.

YOU want to talk about everything in relation to him, and YOU are too brain-damaged to comprehend more than two choices at a time. I don't think you're a drooling ass napkin because I'm a "Trump sheep", Mensa Boy; my contempt for you is utterly independent of anything other than reading your posts.

Yep. Thread is on the Democrats new hero and they can only go into a spittle flying rant about Trump.

Yep. Thread is on the Democrats new hero and they can only go into a spittle flying rant about Trump.

Nobody cares about her but you Trumpians. Every thread about her on this forum is form you people who have let her move into your heads rent free.

upload_2018-11-30_17-49-29.jpeg

Nobody cares about her but you Trumpians. Every thread about her on this forum is form you people who have let her move into your heads rent free.
Nobody cares about a member of the US Congress?

Just one mention of her name and you Leftards go into a 3 year old rolling on the grocery store floor tirade about Trump.

Seems to me that if most scientists believe in man caused global warming, then maybe we should take heed. Even if it's questionable, then why not be on the safe side?

Last edited:
I’ll take my chances.

Not sure why anyone opposes a warmer world. These sub zero winters are brutal
Only a fucking idiot thinks AGW means it is just a couple degrees warmer every day.

Is it the warming part that’s confusing you? Because I know some of you seem to think that if the planet warms it’s going to cause an ice age
Jesus Fuck. Talking about ONE scientist 50 years ago.

You people are just as bunch of ignorant, uneducated, fucking assholes.

You should really STFU & go back to school. You are making an ass out of yourself.

I’ll take my chances.

Only a fucking idiot thinks AGW means it is just a couple degrees warmer every day.

Is it the warming part that’s confusing you? Because I know some of you seem to think that if the planet warms it’s going to cause an ice age

You should really STFU & go back to school. You are making an ass out of yourself.
You’re still online spewing carbon.

I’ll take my chances.

You’re still online spewing carbon.

Yet another stupid & asshole comment from you.

We have to reduce our carbon footprints. Not stop them all

I have reduced mine by over half.

What have you done?

Seems to me that if most scientists believe in man caused global warming, then maybe we should take heed. Even it's questionable, then why not be on the safe side?
Most don’t. But many get money for saying it.
So the deniers don;t get paid for lying & duping assswipes like you.

OMG MG OMG scientists get paid!!!! WOW OMG OMG OMG
3rd grade level rebuttal obtained!
To match the recipient.

Forum List

Back