Ocasio Cortez: ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

So, you did not measure it yourself, thanks for admitting that.

So, provide your 50 year source, where did you get that number?
Tell us how heavier than air items shoot up miles into the air.

I’ll wait here for your answer.

I asked you first, provide your source for the 50 year journey.
Tell us how the ozone layer healed.
View attachment 231223

You're the one with the wild ass claim that the ozone healed because of the actions of man, back it up, dufus

You are the one that said it takes 50 year for CFCs to reach the stratosphere, and you have as of yet provided the source, which I asked for first.

You provide yours, I will then do so.

View attachment 231223

You're the one with the wild ass claim that the ozone healed because of the actions of man, back it up, dufus

You are the one that said it takes 50 year for CFCs to reach the stratosphere, and you have as of yet provided the source, which I asked for first.

What kind of bullshit claim is this?

The ozone hole could of been going on for a billion years .

All that crisis did was make everything more expensive .

Unproven man caused global warming...open borders....undo Trump's tax cuts...bring back Obamacare mandates and impeach Trump....not gonna work libs....its just not in line with modern day America....
Modern day America is not you & your band of racists, bigots and ignorant, uneducated people.

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

She actually made that moronic statement??

She's even dumber than I thought she was.

Hope the Dems appreciate how stupid she is.

You are aware that the Trump Administration came out with a study this week that said the same thing, right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

View attachment 231223

What kind of bullshit claim is this?

The ozone hole could of been going on for a billion years .

All that crisis did was make everything more expensive .

This from the guy that once bragged about not making it past the 3rd grade in school.

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

You are aware that the Trump Administration came out with a study this week that said the same thing, right?

Nope but I really don't believe all that global warming nonsense and never have.

The climate changes. It always has and always will.

Hell beck in the 1200's they had winter in summer. They couldn't grow crops and people starved to death. There was no carbon footprint at all.

Nope but I really don't believe all that global warming nonsense and never have.

Hell beck in the 1200's they had winter in summer. They couldn't grow crops and people starved to death. There was no carbon footprint at all.

This is the "my weight goes up & down & therefore the 50 Big Macs I ate last week had nothing to do with gaining 5 lbs." argument.

Yes, the climate changes and always has, following a fairly consistent pattern through the history of the planet...till now. That patten has changed...some people think that might be due to mankind’s influence.

Yes, the climate changes and always has, following a fairly consistent pattern through the history of the planet...till now. That patten has changed...some people think that might be due to mankind’s influence.

How much has the climate changed versus when the Chicago region was under a mile thick layer of ice 10,000 years ago?

How much compared to the Glacier Bay Glacier receding 60 miles in just 90 years in the 19th century?

People are already dying because of climate change

Why are Republicans still in denial

View attachment 231223

So you can’t back up your claim about the ozone layer.

Ignoring the data I showed on how slowly CFCs react with the ozone layer is a childish reaction.

Yes, the climate changes and always has, following a fairly consistent pattern through the history of the planet...till now. That patten has changed

BULLSHIT

People are already dying because of climate change

People have died from climate change since way before Joshua offed Moses on top of Mt Sinai....

The Vikings colonized Greenland when Greenland's southern tip was... well... STILL GREEN....

greenland vikings - Google Search

In the 1400s, Greenland's ice age pushed the ice down towards the Viking settlements, and the crops stopped growing.....

Most of those Vikings died....

because Greenland's tectonic plate moved towards the North Pole, due to the angle of the fault at the center bottom of the Atlantic Ocean..... and, oh by the way, as Greenland was freezing, North America was thawing... at the same time on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of Co2 in the atmosphere....

Ice on NA one million years ago....

How much has the climate changed versus when the Chicago region was under a mile thick layer of ice 10,000 years ago?

How much compared to the Glacier Bay Glacier receding 60 miles in just 90 years in the 19th century?

You find that link to your source for CFCs taking 50 years to reach the stratosphere?

Or will you be man enough to admit you were lying through your teeth yet again.

I’ll take my chances.

Not sure why anyone opposes a warmer world. These sub zero winters are brutal
Only a fucking idiot thinks AGW means it is just a couple degrees warmer every day.

Is it the warming part that’s confusing you? Because I know some of you seem to think that if the planet warms it’s going to cause an ice age

Forum List

Back