Ocasio Cortez: ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

Because I know some of you seem to think that if the planet warms it’s going to cause an ice age

and to make it worse, their definition of "ice age" is completely wrong. Ice ages are CONTINENT SPECIFIC. Antarctica and Greenland ARE ICE AGES right now.

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

She actually made that moronic statement??

She's even dumber than I thought she was.

Hope the Dems appreciate how stupid she is.

You are aware that the Trump Administration came out with a study this week that said the same thing, right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nope but I really don't believe all that global warming nonsense and never have.

The climate changes. It always has and always will.

Hell beck in the 1200's they had winter in summer. They couldn't grow crops and people starved to death. There was no carbon footprint at all.

Yes, the climate changes and always has, following a fairly consistent pattern through the history of the planet...till now. That patten has changed...some people think that might be due to mankind’s influence.

Our data only goes back about 100 years. That’s not enough time to establish past patterns.

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

You are aware that the Trump Administration came out with a study this week that said the same thing, right?

Nope but I really don't believe all that global warming nonsense and never have.

Hell beck in the 1200's they had winter in summer. They couldn't grow crops and people starved to death. There was no carbon footprint at all.

Yes, the climate changes and always has, following a fairly consistent pattern through the history of the planet...till now. That patten has changed...some people think that might be due to mankind’s influence.

Our data only goes back about 100 years. That’s not enough time to establish past patterns.

Not really true.

Ice core samples, tree rings, coral skeletons, pollen grains and more are used to establish the pattern.

Funny thing, people are going to die if climate change is addressed or if it is not.

Either way we all die.

The Trump Administration said the same thing

And this is evidence that it MUST be true to you?

No, it is evidence that the Trump administration and Cortez are on the same level

So you're admitting that Ocasio-Cortez is a moron, or you're taking back your assessment of Trump?

Not really true.

Ice core samples, tree rings, coral skeletons, pollen grains and more are used to establish the pattern.
Like the fact Glacier Bay Glacier receded 60 miles in the 19th century?

You seem awfully determined to drag Trump into this, even though this topic has nothing to do with him.

What's up with that? Obsession much?

You seem awfully determined to drag Trump into this, even though this topic has nothing to do with him.

People are bashing Cortez for saying the same thing the Trump admin said this week...and you all are kissing Trump's ass.

I am just pointing out the hypocrisy

It has? How do you know? Were you there?

No, it is evidence that the Trump administration and Cortez are on the same level

So you're admitting that Ocasio-Cortez is a moron, or you're taking back your assessment of Trump?

Never denied she was a moron, our government is full of them yet you Trump sheep only obsesses about this one person, who is not even part of the government yet

It has? How do you know? Were you there?

I know because I can read above the 3rd grade level. Which is why you do not know it

People are bashing Cortez for saying the same thing the Trump admin said this week...and you all are kissing Trump's ass.

Guess you missed the thread. A key player behind the report was an obamanite nutter. That’s why scientists are asking where the hell does this data come from.

Guess you missed the thread. A key player behind the report was an obamanite nutter. That’s why scientists are asking where the hell does this data come from.

Then perhaps the Trump Admin should not have published it.

which validates zero

~S~

Never denied she was a moron, our government is full of them yet you Trump sheep only obsesses about this one person, who is not even part of the government yet

. . . Aaaand that's when the neon "Too stupid to live!" sign went on over your head.

YOU want to talk about everything in relation to him, and YOU are too brain-damaged to comprehend more than two choices at a time. I don't think you're a drooling ass napkin because I'm a "Trump sheep", Mensa Boy; my contempt for you is utterly independent of anything other than reading your posts.

Dismissed until you come back up for air.

Then perhaps the Trump Admin should not have published it.
Fireworks show just got started.

Forum List

Back