Ocasio Cortez: ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

Nobody cares about a member of the US Congress?

Well, you big government statist do, but then again you worship the government so that makes sense.

The rest of us could not give a shit, which is why all the threads about her are started by big government worshiping Trumpians.

By the way, she is not a member of the US Congress yet.

Donkey Face is just so gross. The inbred, racist turds that voted that POS in office really should not be in my country and back on some Caribbean island or Africa or Israel or whatever.

"Voters didn’t send us here just to resist, we are reenergizing them to believe in a system that was built for them, a system that can be transformed by them." - Ocasio-Cortez

Man-made Climate Change is yet another manufactured tool from the Left to control people’s lives. I believe in Climate Change..... just not US-White-Male-Capitalist Climate Change. The Climate is the Earth’s behavior and the Earth has been changing and cycling for 4.5 Billion Years.

Man-made Climate Change is yet another manufactured tool from the Left to control people’s lives. I believe in Climate Change..... just not US-White-Male-Capitalist Climate Change. The Climate is the Earth’s behavior and the Earth has been changing and cycling for 4.5 Billion Years.

Yes, and the climate of earth will be changing billions of years after the last human is dead.

So that's the latest Denier "strategy"?

Nihilism?

Nothing matters because we're all going to die anyway?

Jesus...

Tell it to the families of the thousands that died in Katrina and Puerto Rico or the hundred that burned up in California

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

News flash for Alexi and humans die no matter what...

So stopping global warming, cooling, climate change or whatever the new term will not stop that reality ...

Also sooner or later Humanity will meet it end by it own hand.

Well, why not just kill yourself now since it doesn't matter because everyone dies?

Yes, and the climate of earth will be changing billions of years after the last human is dead.
But it won't be the fault of humans.

Your argument of ":the climate always changes therefore man can't change it" is dumber than shit. You are dumber that shit.

"Everyone dies therefore people can't be murdered" Dumbfuck

Your argument of ":the climate always changes therefore man can't change it" is dumber than shit. You are dumber that shit.

Tell us more about how people control the weather and humans can change sex upon a whim, my scientific overlord.

Tell us more about how people control the weather and humans can change sex upon a whim, my scientific overlord.
Let me know when you aren't such an ignorant fuck that can't tell the difference between weather & climate.

Let me know when you aren't such an ignorant fuck that can't tell the difference between weather & climate.
I’ll let you know when it’s warm this winter and you Leftards start ranting abolition Gorebal Warming.

47206179_10217819472739718_5919186149091311616_n.jpg

Those of us already not killed off by Trump tax cuts, net neutrality and Kavanaugh are about to meet our maker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says ‘People Are Going To Die’ If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed

News flash for Alexi and humans die no matter what...

So stopping global warming, cooling, climate change or whatever the new term will not stop that reality ...

Also sooner or later Humanity will meet it end by it own hand.

Well, why not just kill yourself now since it doesn't matter because everyone dies?

Why don't you stalk someone that cares?

It seem you have so many issues in life and feel the need to tell someone to kill themselves.

Let me guess you believe you will love forever or humanity will never go extinct when reality does show our species will just a spec of dust in time eye.

Now go annoy someone else.

God when will global cooling happen?

Let me know when you flat Earth morons realize you do not know everything either and we as humans are still learning.

Millions are already dying because of climate change

Republicans only care about oil company profits

While you are calling me names, pull out those man-made statistics from the University of East Anglia to support how smart you are.

Wait for the first ”unseasonably warm” spell in the winter and the liberals will point to ‘global warming’. When the weather is “seasonal” the term reverts back to climate change along with “climate is not the same as weather”.

Forum List

Back