🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights inHebron

When children are incarcerated in open-air cages, in the winter - THAT is child abuse.

When stone-throwers of one ethnic group get a free pass and stone throwers from another ethnic group get taken from their homes in the middle of the night, prevented from seeing their family or an advocate until after "confession" - that is child abuse and injustice.

It has nothing to do with "collateral damage".
Nor do I use such terms as "concentration camps" because I am well aware of the history behind such terminology.
Alas... you're not a bigot but you are a "useful idiot."
Again, and UNREFUTED, ONLY in re the Israel-Palestine conflict are these NON-EVENTS NEWS.

As to the "cages" we see this kind of OBVIOUS HYPERBOLE Weekly. Smart people know it IS hyperbole instantly. "Here we go again".
You do NOT.
You are a Useful Idiot; the PERFECT Consumer for MunnerBigot and her Ilk.

Do you Really think Israel is any less humane in it's war on Palestinkians than the USA/Allies are in Iraq and Afghanistan?
Are these Myopic TIDBITS sherria posts from Maan News anywhere else?
NO.
As to the "cages", spare me, and of course YOU ARE then engaged in colored language Like "concentration camps".

The Independent Falsely Claims That Israel 'Caged' Palestinian Children for Months | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Clown.
`

I think if you use sites like Algemeiner.com you forfeit the right to call anyone else a clown.
Only if CLOWNS like YOU can impeach the CONTENT of what was posted.
As we all know, that Ain't going to happen. You've dodged debating me With or Without Links on all previous topics. You are an amateur anti-cough-zionist.
YOU are an Utter FRAUD as a poster (and human being).
`.

Last edited:
Again, and UNREFUTED, ONLY in re the Israel-Palestine conflict are these NON-EVENTS NEWS.

As to the "cages" we see this kind of OBVIOUS HYPERBOLE Weekly. Smart people know it IS hyperbole instantly. "Here we go again".
You do NOT.

Do you Really think Israel is any less humane in it's war on Palestinkians than the USA/Allies are in Iraq and Afghanistan?
NO.
As to the "cages", spare me, and of course YOU ARE then engaged in colored language Like "concentration camps".

The Independent Falsely Claims That Israel 'Caged' Palestinian Children for Months | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

Clown.
`

I think if you use sites like Algemeiner.com you forfeit the right to call anyone else a clown.
Only if CLOWNS like YOU can impeach the CONTENT of what was posted.
As we all know, that Ain't going to happen.
YOU are an Utter FRAUD as a poster (and human being).
`.

Numerous reliable, independent, and unbiased sources have already impeached the content of your propaganda rag.

Is any group discussing the human rights abuses against human children in the rest of the Middle East? What about the over 7,000 children who have died in Syria and God only knows how many of them were wounded and how many of them are now freezing and starving in refugee camps? I wonder if any group keeps track of the Iraqi children (both Christian and Muslim) who have died in homicide or suicide bombings. Probably no one has kept track of the Coptic Christian children who have been murdered by Muslims.
Start a thread if you want to talk about that, instead of trying to hijack this one.

If you can't stay on topic, then shut your fucking mouth!

First things first if they are over the age of 14 then they are adults according to Islamic law, and can marry the 6 year old girl next door.
Now have you any corroborative evidence from an unbiased source to back up these claims.
We have already seen that many of these NGO's are neo Marxist and muslim funded organisation set up to provide propaganda against Israel
Do you have any evidence that would indicate the story is false?

Or do you just enjoy shooting your fucking mouth off for no reason?

Don't expect much discussion, it's well established in this group that child abuse against Palestinian is acceptable and, indeed, to be commended ;)

Israeli rock throwers get a relative slap on the wrist while Palestinian rock throwing children get dragged from their beds at night, seperated from their parents and prevented from seeking legal help until "confession", thrown into outdoor cages in winter weather and what not - all well deserved of course despite commiting the exact same crime as Israeli stone-throwers.

I wonder what happened with the settlers who attacked school children in an elementary school? Where they pursued, arrested, thrown in outdoor cages?

Go figure. It's quite these mystery as to why penalties aren't equal when the crime is the same - I suspect this should generate a lengthy interlude of popcorn munching and excusamatics.

Now I anticipate Sally & Friends will chime in with endless demands for data that she's too lazy to research herself, and queries as to how those here who oppose brutal treatment of Palestinian children aren't marching around demanding justice for X, Y, or Z in the countries P, Q and R. However, there is a caveat - the only concern is if the perpetrators of violence are themselves Muslim. This is where it gets tiresome so stock up on popcorn:eusa_shhh:
I was wondering when you were going to stop riding that fence and acting like both sides were equal in the atrocities they commit? Some of your earlier posts had me thinking "does she see the elephant in the room?" The shit Israel does is so far beyond decent human comprehension, that a person is nuts trying to treat this as a quid pro quo argument.

I like the new Coyote! Coyote's are supposed to have teeth!

falafel anyone?

Nits become lice.

WOW!!! An an ontogenist of the obligate ectoparasite of humans, Pediculus humanus humanus.

Actually, nits make nymphs make adults, Sand Creek Massacres aside.

it is revealing to know how you feel about Palestinian children though.

So would you like to give us your take on the abuses of Israeli children at the hands of muslims. You can start with the documented cases of sexual abuse to determine if the girls are pre-pubescent or not and go on to the rape of those girls who are in the blood of their MASS MURDERED fathers and brothers. Then you can end with the torture and ritualised murder of two children by a Palestinian mob who ate part of the still warm bodies so that the children would be for ever unclean.

>>When children are incarcerated in open-air cages, in the winter - THAT is child abuse.<<

That has been debunked

Where do you get that age 14 BS from?

They are children until they turn 18 under international treaties that govern Israels reatment of these children.

First things first if they are over the age of 14 then they are adults according to Islamic law, and can marry the 6 year old girl next door.
Now have you any corroborative evidence from an unbiased source to back up these claims.
We have already seen that many of these NGO's are neo Marxist and muslim funded organisation set up to provide propaganda against Israel

You do NOT.

NO.

Clown.
`
Spare me. I didn't quote the Independent (you did) - making assumptions with another op-ed refuting something that I haven't claimed.
The fact that children are being detained in outdoor cages is factual enough the Israeli government is acting upon it (now that it has been exposed). The only false claim is that there is no evidence that they have been detained for "months" in such a condition.
Israel government 'tortures' children by keeping them in cages, human rights group says | Middle East Children's Alliance
According to the Jerusalem Post, [BS]Justice Minister Tzipi Livni called for the practice of keeping children in cages to be stopped as soon as she learned of it[/B], and the prison service issued a statement saying the situation had been improved following the &#8220;criticism&#8221;.
The PCATI said this was not enough, [BS]and called for the country&#8217;s relatively high threshold for what can be classed &#8220;acts of abuse&#8221; to be lowered in the case of children.[/B]
Their report argued: &#8220;Torture is a means of attacking an individual&#8217;s fundamental modes of psychological and social functioning&#8221; as described in the Istanbul Protocol. Furthermore, &#8220;torture can impact a child directly or indirectly. The impact can be due to the child&#8217;s having been tortured or detained, the torture of parents or close family members or witnessing torture and violence.&#8221;
It said the incident in Ramla was just one example of a broad range of abuses being suffered.
Yesterday the Knesset committee said Israeli law as it currently exists was being violated by the manner of arrest and detention conditions of Palestinian children, the Post reported.
[/ COLOR]

The committee also took issue with the fact that the government appeared not to keep records of the frequency or scope of disputed practices like midnight arrests.
The PCATI quoted figures from the campaign group Defence for Children International's Palestine section, saying: [BS]&#8220;The majority of Palestinian child detainees are charged with throwing stones, and 74 per cent experience physical violence during arrest, transfer or interrogation.&#8221;[/B]

It said Israel was the only country to systematically prosecute children in its military courts, and added that [BS]&#8220;no Israeli children come into contact with the military court system&#8221;.[/B]
Your "New" link "MECA" (LOL) is quoting the SAME source for this story "PCATI", A Single purpose Israel-demonization site.
You Goofball, you think because you found another link that's 'confirmation'?

There's gotta be 100 [cough] 'Human Rights groups' in 100 square miles of I-P, ALL Microscop-ing in on ISRAEL.
There's NOTHING Like it anywhere.
Except the U.N. who does the same.
It's a Obsessive Joke that's all about Antisemitism.

This is all/ONLY about the Same Old/NEW Blood Libel. (Munnersickos specialty)
"Jews are Baby killers".

Language like "cages" instead of 'cells' or "holding/detention areas" is Instantly recognizable to most of us experienced in this conflict as more BS.
Most of these stories, AGAIN, are NOT News Anywhere else.
`

I have no idea what you are talking about here or what blood libel or any of that crap has to do with a real and verified human rights abuse.

You have yet to refute a single claim that was actually made beyond attributing it to anti-semitism. Most of your argument is semantics -- going all PC now are you? Can't call them cages? The only claim in the Independent that was found to have no factual support was the allegation of "months" in a cage. I did not even use the Independent as a source.

I seriously doubt the Knesset or the Justice Minister takes up non-existent issues.

>>When children are incarcerated in open-air cages, in the winter - THAT is child abuse.<<

That has been debunked

Correction, it has been halted following an awkward expose. That is not "debunked".

Livni halts practice of placing detained Palestinian children in outdoor cages | JPost | Israel News
An NGO on Tuesday accused the state of torturing Palestinian children suspected of minor crimes, including placing them in outdoor cages during the worst of the recent storm, and of other acts designed to terrify the children.

The practice of placing the children in outdoor cages was halted when Justice Minister Tzipi Livni learned of it and immediately telephoned Public Security Minister Yitzhak Aharonovitch, telling him to end the practice...

...According to the Public Defender’s Office, it learned of the issue during a standard visit to prison complex in Ramle at the height of the storm, with the children enduring freezing temperatures and inclement weather outside a transit facility.

The children were to be held outside for a number of hours overnight after their arrest until they were to be brought to court in the early morning.

Livni’s office confirmed that she had personally intervened.

It was unclear who within the Prisons Service initiated the practice, why it was initiated or who decided to continue it despite the adverse weather conditions, but the service responded that since it had received criticism the situation had been improved.

There are actually people using this thread who are making a claim that if
there are complaints about PRISON CONDITIONS-----and anyone takes
notice of the complaints THEY MUST BE TRUE gee-----that person has
PROVEN that US military kids are being TORTURED in jails----for simply
being late in reporting back after a vacation------even when the US is not
at war and the kids are stationed in the USA. Its ALL MY FAULT----when I
was informed of the "torture" I demanded a right to INSPECT THE NAVY BRIG.

In fact-----let it be known-----HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ADULTS AND
CHILDREN are now being tortured in the USA in jails and detention centers
as PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT THEY COMPLAIN
thanks for you input

Nits become lice.

WOW!!! An an ontogenist of the obligate ectoparasite of humans, Pediculus humanus humanus.

Actually, nits make nymphs make adults, Sand Creek Massacres aside.

it is revealing to know how you feel about Palestinian children though.

So would you like to give us your take on the abuses of Israeli children at the hands of muslims. You can start with the documented cases of sexual abuse to determine if the girls are pre-pubescent or not and go on to the rape of those girls who are in the blood of their MASS MURDERED fathers and brothers. Then you can end with the torture and ritualised murder of two children by a Palestinian mob who ate part of the still warm bodies so that the children would be for ever unclean.

There are insane criminals in every society - no country in the world has clean hands.

But there is a difference between the acts of a state and the acts of an individual, wouldn't you agree?

There is plenty of abuse of children in prison systems around the world - feel free to start threads about it, but don't use that to excuse how a state's prison and justice system handles the incarceration and arrest procedures of minors in it's jurisdiction.

oh my another thread about the desert rats

Actually, most of the civilized world thinks of them as children.

Hardly we view them as illiterate, immature, petulant and above all LYING TOERAGS

Children aren't mature, by definition.

Literacy rate in Palestinian Terretories:
definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 92.4%
male: 96.7%
female: 88% (2011 est.)

Your statement says more about you than about the children involved here.

The Palestinian massacre of the Jews in Hebron in 1928 was the first doumented massacre in the Jewish city even before the re-establishment of Israel in 1948.

QUOTE=Coyote;8485525]
OUTSTANDING SUBJECT. Yes indeed let everyone know about human rights violations in Hebron. Even the mass murder of innocent children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wireki/1929_Hebron_massac

What does an event that took place in 1929 - 85 years ago - have to do with this?[/QUOTE]

The Palestinian massacre of the Jews in Hebron in 1928 was the first doumented massacre in the Jewish city even before the re-establishment of Israel in 1948.

OUTSTANDING SUBJECT. Yes indeed let everyone know about human rights violations in Hebron. Even the mass murder of innocent children.

What does an event that took place in 1929 - 85 years ago - have to do with this?

I still can't figure out what this has to do with this thread? :dunno:

Just to point out a basic fact: humanity, as a species, has been jubulantly and righteously massacring each other since it picked up the first stone. Don't see how this relates to the discussion on human rights violations of incarcerated children today.

What does an event that took place in 1929 - 85 years ago - have to do with this?

I still can't figure out what this has to do with this thread? :dunno:

Just to point out a basic fact: humanity, as a species, has been jubulantly and righteously massacring each other since it picked up the first stone. Don't see how this relates to the discussion on human rights violations of incarcerated children today.

That palestnians have been violating the rights of jews in Hebron and now use their kids as weapons against the Israelis?
That human rights are not observed by some palestinians.
You can't apply western standards to the middle east, things are very different. To hold Israel to the standards of peaceful western nations under the circumstances is not right.
Israel will do what it most for it's security. Considering the value of life by some palestinian groups, Israel has to take stronger measures as a precaution. Israel goes to extreme measures to minimize death or damage when possible, but in a war nothing is absolutely safe. Israel will attack what it must, but it is one of the best as pinpoint targeting, it has had to be.

QUOTE=Coyote;8485525]

[/QUOTE]

Those attacked were Europeans. Even the indigenous Jews hated them.

Where do you get that age 14 BS from?

They are children until they turn 18 under international treaties that govern Israels reatment of these children.

From the Islamic lawbooks that apply to filastin, in there it states 14 is the age of majority. This supersedes any treaties made for Israel to follow.

Forum List

Back