🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occupy Donations Buy Out Student Debt And Forgives It

Billions.

Is this your response to everything? Asking someone on the internet to fix the nations problems with a check?

Naturally, you're not going to get off your ass or give any of your own wealth away for your cause; you expect everybody else to do it for you because America is ...yanno fuck it, you dont give a shit about America. You just like the flag colors.

MY cause? See thats what you dont get. America and the health of this nation should be ALL of our cause. I could give my entire future and past income and it wouldnt make a difference there (but you know that). So you come up with these stupid solutions that aint solutions at all.

I dont expect anyone to do anything for me. I dont live in Detroit but I do consider it part of America and should receive help. You dont have one fucking answer on why we should bail out Israel every year ("bailout" lol look at Israel shit is nicer than parts of America) but we should ignore the rampant crime, joblessness and state of an entire US City.

Literacy is not your forte, is it. I've already said twice I do not support sending money to Israel, or any nation, for that fact.

And yes, it is YOUR cause. If you and all the other habitual whiners out there put your money where your mouths are you could help fund all of these things you feel are so important, but as I pointed out, at the end of the day you won't because what you really want is for someone else to pay for it all. You're a hypocrite.

Is it? So, just so we are clear, we want to make sure that only the elite have access to an education. Because that is where we are at.
From Master Plan to No Plan The Slow Death of Public Higher Education Dissent Magazine

Yes, well, you can blame the Democratic Party for that.

Or do you just want to make sure that now that you got yours that nobody else can get theirs?

A. I don't give a fuck what other people get or don't get. My family is my priority, not yours. It's a semi-free country and nobody here is prevented from succeeding if they get off their ass and make it happen. They also have the option of sitting around all day making excuses like you.

B. Why do you assume someone needs a Bachelor's Degree to be successful?

Billions.

Is this your response to everything? Asking someone on the internet to fix the nations problems with a check?

Naturally, you're not going to get off your ass or give any of your own wealth away for your cause; you expect everybody else to do it for you because America is ...yanno fuck it, you dont give a shit about America. You just like the flag colors.

MY cause? See thats what you dont get. America and the health of this nation should be ALL of our cause. I could give my entire future and past income and it wouldnt make a difference there (but you know that). So you come up with these stupid solutions that aint solutions at all.

I dont expect anyone to do anything for me. I dont live in Detroit but I do consider it part of America and should receive help. You dont have one fucking answer on why we should bail out Israel every year ("bailout" lol look at Israel shit is nicer than parts of America) but we should ignore the rampant crime, joblessness and state of an entire US City.

Literacy is not your forte, is it. I've already said twice I do not support sending money to Israel, or any nation, for that fact.

And yes, it is YOUR cause. If you and all the other habitual whiners out there put your money where your mouths are you could help fund all of these things you feel are so important, but as I pointed out, at the end of the day you won't because what you really want is for someone else to pay for it all. You're a hypocrite.

Again idiot...Either the health of this nation IS important or it isnt. I happen to believe it is, you on the other hand do not.

I want everyone to chip in to make this nation better dummy. If only a few people do it then you wont like what those who fund repairing the city will ask for in return. Special Access and all that stuff.

Is it? So, just so we are clear, we want to make sure that only the elite have access to an education. Because that is where we are at.
From Master Plan to No Plan The Slow Death of Public Higher Education Dissent Magazine

Or do you just want to make sure that now that you got yours that nobody else can get theirs?

A. I don't give a fuck what other people get or don't get. My family is my priority, not yours. It's a semi-free country and nobody here is prevented from succeeding if they get off their ass and make it happen. They also have the option of sitting around all day making excuses like you.

IDK why are we shipping in people with degrees to work at American companies if education doesnt mean anything?

Answer: Because education means something. Dont worry tho Americas biggest employer Walmart is hiring door greeters tho

No. I don't get to just blame the Democratic party for that.

I don't give a fuck if your family gets shit either. Is that what you want to hear?
Nobody is making excuses. Pay attention.

And B. Nobody said anything about the inability to be successful without a degree. You made that shit up to be a dick. Yay you!

Oh, BTW if we make this all about you then we can completely ignore the issues revolving about the for profit schools, the skyrocketing tuition etc. and so on.

How bloody convenient.

IDK why are we shipping in people with degrees to work at American companies if education doesnt mean anything?

Answer: Because education means something. Dont worry tho Americas biggest employer Walmart is hiring door greeters tho
Well we are shipping them in because obviously those are jobs Americans wont do................libs told me so

Well we are shipping them in because obviously those are jobs Americans wont do................libs told me so

Does lib stand for little idiot brain or did someone actually tell you that?

Dont listen to that person anymore, they make you look foolish

yes it does and that is standard lib line for disenfranchising US workers, try to keep up....at least pay attn to what your handlers say.

I agree with this statement. Two buck an hour for everyone. But, when you start looking at the H1B visa and those coming over and then returning to their countries of origin and opening identical businesses and the transfer of companies to those countries then everyone's hands are dirty. Outsourcing is bipartisan.

Last edited:
yes it does and that is standard lib line for disenfranchising US workers, try to keep up....at least pay attn to what your handlers say.

You are a piece of work. Please quote ANYONE who says Americans wont do tech jobs. And when you come back with the standard tap dance routine I'll point out that people on say American wont do the job of picking fruits and vegetables or working in fields.

But thats how lies work, you tell half the story.

Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year. What are the jobs Americans won t do

Once more slowly....... Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year. What are the jobs Americans won t do

Once more slowly....... Spending your days tethered to a computer is also work that many Americans avoid. The Information Technology Association of America notes that 77 percent of companies it polled said there was a shortage of qualified IT talent in the United States. The solution: Import more geeks. The ITAA (and pretty much every technology company) supports boosting the number of H-1B visas above the current limit of 65,000 per fiscal year. What are the jobs Americans won t do

There is no STEM shortage. None. That is an older article as is noted by then President Bush. There is no tech shortage. None.

Better tell your handlers that...they seem to think there is...........
Kelly Parker was thrilled when she landed her dream job in 2012 providing tech support for Harley-Davidson's Tomahawk, Wisc., plants. The divorced mother of three hoped it was the beginning of a new career with the motorcycle company.

The dream didn't last long. Parker claims she was laid off one year later after she trained her replacement, a newly arrived worker from India. Now she has joined a federal lawsuit alleging the global staffing firm that ran Harley-Davidson's tech support discriminated against American workers — in part by replacing them with temporary workers from South Asia. Backlash stirs against foreign worker visas

But you said "wont do" now you are saying Americans "cant do" those jobs because there is a shortage of IT talent....Which goes right back to my point of educating Americans instead of bringing in talent from places that consider education kind of important.

Thanks for making my point for me

Forum List

Back