🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Occupy Donations Buy Out Student Debt And Forgives It

OK, who did Occupy pay their debts? Were the contributions made to pay off debts? As far as we know Occupy paid off their own debts, thus getting a very good education in shady capitalism.

Since I paid for my daughter's college I have been railing about how ALL education is ripping the American people off. What is our biggest expenses? Health care and education. Both of which whose cost rise at a much higher rate then anything else. I just wonder how long these bastions of liberal theology can continue to prey on the same people they claim to be helping.

How about, not nearly everyone needs to go to college? How about, let's look at the industry of higher education and their disturbing connection to government funded loans?

Hike up tuition and don't worry, because the rubes gotta git edumacted and somebody dang gonna pay fer it.

What a fucking scam the colleges and universities have going. Billion dollar endowments, all of them. Money pits filled with the cash of suckers. Great work if you can get it.

I agree with that. I think you should look at it. I think you should look at the consistent defunding of public education via higher ed and the increase of loans.
It's not the job of government to fund overpriced tuition for morons. the end.
From Master Plan to No Plan The Slow Death of Public Higher Education Dissent Magazine

Then you too are for making sure that only the elite can obtain an education. How quaint.

The reason college is so expensive is because loans are given out like water. Having "government"( my tax dollars) fund it does nothing to make it more affordable, it just increases the massive endowments the schools already have.

Use your head. The bumper sticker preaching is weak.

The reason that it is so expensive is because the funding to higher ed decreased. It's history.

Correct. Back around '67 UCLA cost about 2k a year. I guy kid make it on the G.I. Bill almost. Book costs becoming a racket. Some editions changing every semester. Everything is a profit center today. The new mentality, if the less able to pay can't afford it, tough, get a job in factory that hasn't been moved offshore.

OK, who did Occupy pay their debts? Were the contributions made to pay off debts? As far as we know Occupy paid off their own debts, thus getting a very good education in shady capitalism.

Since I paid for my daughter's college I have been railing about how ALL education is ripping the American people off. What is our biggest expenses? Health care and education. Both of which whose cost rise at a much higher rate then anything else. I just wonder how long these bastions of liberal theology can continue to prey on the same people they claim to be helping.

Bastions of liberal theology allow students free education in other countries like Finland for example, why not here?

Bastions of liberal theology allow students free education in other countries like Finland for example, why not here?

There is literally no reason not to. The only response you'll typically get from people is "Why should someone pay for anothers education?"

Answer: Because America is currently behind like a motherfucker in education.

"Whos going to pay?"
Answer: Tax payers because an educated public is a good thing for all of us.

But see? Thats only if you think we are all in this together. If you are seeing it as an us vs them mentality. Then you're claim that there is no benefit to a better educated public.

I agree with that. I think you should look at it. I think you should look at the consistent defunding of public education via higher ed and the increase of loans.
From Master Plan to No Plan The Slow Death of Public Higher Education Dissent Magazine

Then you too are for making sure that only the elite can obtain an education. How quaint.

The reason college is so expensive is because loans are given out like water. Having "government"( my tax dollars) fund it does nothing to make it more affordable, it just increases the massive endowments the schools already have.

The reason that it is so expensive is because the funding to higher ed decreased. It's history.

Correct. Back around '67 UCLA cost about 2k a year. I guy kid make it on the G.I. Bill almost. Book costs becoming a racket. Some editions changing every semester. Everything is a profit center today. The new mentality, if the less able to pay can't afford it, tough, get a job in factory that hasn't been moved offshore.

These folks want to live in a third wold country. Yanno, there is a part of me that says, "Sure thing, Pal. Let's see how that works out for you."

These folks want to live in a third wold country. Yanno, there is a part of me that says, "Sure thing, Pal. Let's see how that works out for you."
Case ya havent noticed thats what is being created right in front of you.......

Case ya havent noticed thats what is being created right in front of you.......

And your doing such a bang up job!!! Thanks for that.

Exactly what am I doing but pointing out the obvious........thought you were better poster than most of the knee jerkers around here.....guess not

Exactly what am I doing but pointing out the obvious........thought you were better poster than most of the knee jerkers around here.....guess not

If you think it's third world now.....wait. Wait until it costs 25K a year to send a kid to elementary school. This is when it's going to start kicking in that choice means no choice. Wait until there is zero opportunity to acquire an education unless you belong to the uber elite. That is going to be the competition. Right now we still have people hanging on to a thread. When the thread is completely gone then you will see the third world.

And by that time..........it won't be an issue of right v left.

If you think it's third world now.....wait. Wait until it costs 25K a year to send a kid to elementary school. This is when it's going to start kicking in that choice means no choice. Wait until there is zero opportunity to acquire an education unless you belong to the uber elite. That is going to be the competition. Right now we still have people hanging on to a thread. When the thread is completely gone then you will see the third world.

You have tunnel vision. Your stance is myopic and juvenile, because you lead with your partisan ideas over common sense.

10686616_834432256616905_6381971388124824799_n.png

You have tunnel vision. Your stance is myopic and juvenile, because you lead with your partisan ideas over common sense.

Do some research and get back to me. Right now, you got nothing. You have provided nothing. The fact that you consider it to be partisan when you can find both Dems and Repubs cashing in on education, and especially in the k-12 arena, indicates that it is not I that is partisan here.

They'll simply raise your taxes and not care one whit what it does to you.......what is driving those costs.....btw it already costs more for grade school now than I paid for college.......

Democrats control education......they control the costs...........try again...this time try some honesty

They'll simply raise your taxes and not care one whit what it does to you.......what is driving those costs.....btw it already costs more for grade school now than I paid for college.......

Or cut them to the extent that the 25K is out of pocket.

Do some research and get back to me. Right now, you got nothing. You have provided nothing. The fact that you consider it to be partisan when you can find both Dems and Repubs cashing in on education, and especially in the k-12 arena, indicates that it is not I that is partisan here.

I know people inside the circle. I know what goes on.

There is a pathologically moronic attitude embraced by people such as yourself. Money is pissed away in public education routinely, yet all you want is more of it. You have not a clue, just a childish notion.

yeah that'll happen......and if it did prices would fall to what the market could bear ......which isnt 25 grand

I know people inside the circle. I know what goes on.

There is a pathologically moronic attitude embraced by people such as yourself. Money is pissed away in public education routinely, yet all you want is more of it. You have not a clue, just a childish notion.

Let me see what you are currently holding..........nothing.

Kerri Tinholt, a mother of children ages 12, 10 and 6, says she pays $152 total in student fees a year in the Franklin, Wis., school district, near Milwaukee. Still, she says it's a bargain compared with the tuition at local private schools—which would amount to about $4,000 a year for each of her three children. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324823804579015101013702102 Thats one third to one qtr the cost of public cartel schools.........

Forum List

Back