Occupy Wall Street: The Movement Grows

You could easily cite Maxine Waters, she supports OWS too. This does not mean a majority. Although I will say congrats on the subtle change from the rich paying a fair share to the poor getting a fair share. I knew that from the very beginning. That's what will further push this movement to failure.

Movements based on nothing more than gimme and envy always fail. I deserve because I exist is not a battle cry. Economic inequality is based on a foundation of inequality of ability. That is never going to change.

You could easily cite Maxine Waters, she supports OWS too. This does not mean a majority. Although I will say congrats on the subtle change from the rich paying a fair share to the poor getting a fair share. I knew that from the very beginning. That's what will further push this movement to failure.

Movements based on nothing more than gimme and envy always fail. I deserve because I exist is not a battle cry. Economic inequality is based on a foundation of inequality of ability. That is never going to change.
The 1% don't exist without "gimme and envy."

"But the most common and durable source of factions has been the various and unequal distribution of property. Those who hold, and those who are without property, have ever formed distinct interests in society. Those who are creditors, and those who are debtors, fall under a like discrimination..."

Since long before the time of James Madison the richest 1% have consolidated state power and used it to socialize cost and privatize profit. Economic inequality is increased from one generation to the next because of systemic corruption without which the richest 1% doesn't exist.

The rich have been stealing from the poor for thousands of years.
OWS is saying the poor deserve reparations.
Most elected Democrats and Republicans (including Maxine) vote with the rich.
That is never going to change.

The Federalist (Dawson)/10 - Wikisource

What a twat, I applaud the police for being so patient with this clown that obviously was trying to get beat up to get on television.......instead he just looked like the jackass he is on youtube. A hypocrite bitching about evil corporations while carrying at least 3 grand worth of camera equipment.
Every one of those cops took an oath which includes upholding the Constitution, which includes Freedom of The Press (First Amendment). That photographer is a credentialed member of the Working Press. He represents your constitutionally guaranteed freedom to be informed.

His camera equipment is the tool of his trade. What does it have to do with his resentment of the emerging corporatocracy?

You are standing on the wrong side of the line and I doubt you know it.

Occupy Next?

"Occupy Wall Street is promising a 'big day of action' Dec. 6 that will focus on the foreclosure crisis and protest 'fraudulent lending practices,' 'corrupt securitization,' and illegal evictions by banks.

"The day will mark the beginning of an Occupy Our Homes campaign that organizers hope will energize the movement as it moves indoors as well as bring the injustices of the economic crisis into sharp relief.

"Many of the details aren’t yet public, but protesters in 20 cities are expected to take part in the day of action next Tuesday."

A foreclosure crisis that hasn't yet reached the halfway point.
Over four million homes in some stage of foreclosure.
Millions of homeless Americans...

"'This is a shift from protesting Wall Street fraud to taking action on behalf of people who were harmed by it. It brings the movement into the neighborhoods and gives people a sense of what’s really at stake,' said Max Berger, one of the Occupy Our Homes organizers and a member of Occupy Wall Street’s movement-building working group."

Occupy’s next frontier: Foreclosed homes - Salon.com

Last edited:
I am sure that the people who live in these neighborhoods are going to be very sympathetic to hordes of unwashed, lice ridden occupiers moving into vacant homes and setting up little drug dens.

The shitters should have a little more guts, hit them where it hurts. Go to the mansions of the rich and occupy THEM.

I am sure that the people who live in these neighborhoods are going to be very sympathetic to hordes of unwashed, lice ridden occupiers moving into vacant homes and setting up little drug dens.

The shitters should have a little more guts, hit them where it hurts. Go to the mansions of the rich and occupy THEM.
"A network of groups organized as Take Back the Land has been doing eviction defenses and related actions around the country for five years, according to organizer Max Rameau.

“'Now with this Occupy movement ramping up, I think we have a significant chance to keep large numbers of people in their home,' Rameau told Democracy Now earlier this month. '[The goal is to] not only force the banks to allow the family to stay in the home. But also then force policy changes that would help thousands of other people for whom we’re not doing eviction defenses.”

Occupy’s next frontier: Foreclosed homes - Salon.com

Why not wait for the heroic 1% to cut and run before taking their mansions?

A question for the communists, George, Barb, Dragon; why is stealing your iPhone wrong, but stealing a house isn't?

But don't dare tax them, huh? They don't really need the houses, do they, being out there creating jobs and all? :lol:

The shitters are at their core, cowards. After days of ballyhooing on how they were going to occupy Black Friday and put an end to corporate greed, they were afraid to face a bunch of soccer moms looking for a bargain.

Let them invade nieghborhoods, I hope they do. Occupy vacant homes, do what they did before, harass people going to work, threaten their children, block the streets and driveways. Crap on the porches of the neighbors. All to the good, it will raise awareness. Yes it will.

That's not enough really. There are 10,000 sq ft homes in Bel Aire and only one person lives there. Those are the homes they should occupy. Lotsa luck.

A question for the communists, George, Barb, Dragon; why is stealing your iPhone wrong, but stealing a house isn't?
How much money did you make from liars loans?

"For the banks that were in on the scam, liars' loans meant that 'you tell us what your income is, you tell us what your job is, you tell us what your assets are, and we agree to believe you.'

"We won't check on any of those things.

"And by the way, you'll get a better deal from us to the extent that you inflate your income and your job history and your assets. And in many cases this was specifically stated to borrowers before they filled out the loan applications. In the trade, they were called ninja loans -- No Income verification, No Job verification, no Asset verification."

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Wall Street theft on a scale unimagined, and Obama wants to keep it covered up

"For the banks that were in on the scam, liars' loans meant that 'you tell us what your income is, you tell us what your job is, you tell us what your assets are, and we agree to believe you.'

"And by the way, you'll get a better deal from us to the extent that you inflate your income and your job history and your assets. And in many cases this was specifically stated to borrowers before they filled out the loan applications. In the trade, they were called ninja loans -- No Income verification, No Job verification, no Asset verification."

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Wall Street theft on a scale unimagined, and Obama wants to keep it covered up

As mandated by the Community Reinvestment Act.

Way to avoid the question.

So you would scream bloody murder if someone took your iPhone, explain why it is okay for you and others to take houses that you didn't pay for?

Economies of scale? (Or is it really that the iPhone is yours' and you are fine with stealing from others, but it isn't right to steal from you?)

Who said it isn't? Only a Nazi such as yourself would so blatantly use the BIG LIE.

The Shitters and the forum communists have demanded that mortgages be "forgiven," IE that those who occupy homes they didn't and won't pay for, be given those homes.

To normal people, that is theft.

Why do the Shitters support theft? Why do they object if their goods are stolen? Why the hypocrisy?

BTW, I'm pro-capitalism and pro-Israel - dumbfuck.

Forum List

Back