Ocean acidification

Atypical believer algorian behavior...
-------------------------------

Proof positive that gslack doesn't care about the science. Those that do, discuss it. Those that don't, talk about Gore. Do you need anymore proof that the deniers are making this a political football?

Its funny how they made fun of Gore for stating he helped passed legislation that created the internet by misquoting him as saying "I invented the internet"
- yet Al has never claimed to come up with the theory of AGW, but all the rightes seem to think he did.

LIAR!

no one said any such thing here douchebag now stoip lying mr fake scientist...

Do you have anything better to do than go around calling everyone fakes and liars? Its getting around lunch time, soon the nice people in white coats will calling you for your lunch time meds and then to the cafeteria.

ROFL!!!! Yes, all us opponents of AGW must work for the oil companies. ROFL. What a dolt.

Who the fuck asked you?

So you claim you worked in the navy on their telescopes? Before you go any further, I have worked with the Dept. of the navy on a number of occasions..... So care to enlighten us as to which telescope and where you worked and what you did there exactly?

Spiderman Tuba,

Hey, I am having a time trying to find the source I was reading about the black hole creation at CERN. I think it was a newsletter I received from Michigan State University which is now gone. As I remember, the Big Bang test they ran earlier this year was supposed to produce black holes as a by product. These had very short lives and thankfully left the planet intact. lol

I'll keep looking. It was a legitimate request on your part. Make a difference to someone today.

Its funny how they made fun of Gore for stating he helped passed legislation that created the internet by misquoting him as saying "I invented the internet"
- yet Al has never claimed to come up with the theory of AGW, but all the rightes seem to think he did.

LIAR!

no one said any such thing here douchebag now stoip lying mr fake scientist...

Do you have anything better to do than go around calling everyone fakes and liars? Its getting around lunch time, soon the nice people in white coats will calling you for your lunch time meds and then to the cafeteria.

No not at this moment.... My work is caught up and I am on my own netbook having lunch matter of fact.... I have at least 20 minutes left to slap you for lying..... Then I can come back intermittently and slap you some more....:lol:

So answer my question...

Spiderman Tuba,

Hey, I am having a time trying to find the source I was reading about the black hole creation at CERN. I think it was a newsletter I received from Michigan State University which is now gone. As I remember, the Big Bang test they ran earlier this year was supposed to produce black holes as a by product. These had very short lives and thankfully left the planet intact. lol

I'll keep looking. It was a legitimate request on your part. Make a difference to someone today.

Google Large hadron collider and select news related to... tons of stuff from last months two tests...

Hmm, it seems sporktubby has decided to run an hide again.... Typical he does this every time he is nailed. he comes and spams nonsense to try and confound a thread and when called on his BS he runs away until people leave, then sneaks back to spam again. he never faces the points against him or his nonsense nor does he ever actually defend a point he makes.

In his latest BS, he now claims to be a PHD candidate.... Funny he didn't mention before when we debated, and only mentioned it after I showed his logic in error.... The idiot didn't even know the CO2 Ocean acidification theory is part of his own sides argument. he assumed it was mine... he also could not follow the logic and reasoning used by either side of this argument, and again tried to imply at different points both arguments were mine. THese things would be mere child's play to even a second year physical science student, yet the self-proclaimed PHD candidate couldn't grasp or follow it...

And now he worked for the Navy on their telescopes which when confronted on it he runs away again.... Well if the little twerp wanted to sound convincing he should have used an actual Base or name of a certain special telescope they use. A telescope like an interferometer.... or FERMI as it is often called. He did not do anything like this, all he did was once again make a wild claim and run away when confronted.

he is another DR.Douchebag, fake, internet google scientist, trying to get credibility through bullshit rather than substance.....

Last edited:
ROFL!!!! Yes, all us opponents of AGW must work for the oil companies. ROFL. What a dolt.

Who the fuck asked you?

So you claim you worked in the navy on their telescopes? Before you go any further, I have worked with the Dept. of the navy on a number of occasions..... So care to enlighten us as to which telescope and where you worked and what you did there exactly?
apparently you got noodles with irrelevancy sauce splashed on you too.

Woowwww a whole 450 miles cool dude. I hope you really did do that. Which trail system did you use? Now multiply times 50 and you will come close to what I've hiked on the various continents I've trekked over. And no it's not a comparison about cool outdoor experiences it is about life experience...something you lack.

You claim to be all about the science. Fine. Argue the science stop calling people names when you can't make your point. Old Fossil claims I am not a scientist, fine...prove me wrong when I use the scientific method against him.

NONE OF YOU EVER ARGUE THE SCIENCE. INSTEAD YOU KEEP TROTTING OUT FRAUDULENT CHARTS AND FRAUDULENT DATA TO SUPPORT YOUR FRAUDULENT IDEAS.

IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE THE SCIENCE THEN DO SO. CURRENTLY YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR IN RECTAL DEFILADE I AM SURPRISED YOU CAN BREATH! NO GRAD STUDENT OF MINE EVER WOULD MAKE THE RIDICULOUS STATEMENTS YOU MAKE AND EXPECT TO SUCCEED.
YOU ARE A PREVARICATOR OF THE FIRST ORDER AND I SINCERELY DOUBT YOUR CLAIMS TO ANYTHING OF AN ACADEMIC NATURE.

YOU ARE QUITE SIMPLY NOT BELIEVEABLE. YOU ARE FAR TOO CAVALIER WITH SCIENCE IN GENERAL AND TOO UNINFORMED ABOUT AGW IN GENERAL TO BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN A DILLETANTE OR AN AGENT PROVOCATEUR.

I MENTION AL GORE BECAUSE HE IS A PROFITEER. I MENTION ALL OF THE OTHERS BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFITEERS. SHOW ME ONE INSTANCE WHERE I AM WRONG. PROVE MY EVIDENCE WRONG.

YOUR EVIDENCE HAS ALLREADY BEEN PROVEN FRAUDULENT SO PISS OFF TILL YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER YOU IGNORANT GIT!

There, now I feel better!
I spent three months in the Amazon basin living off of the land...how about you?

I walked 450 miles from Georgia to Virginia through the mountains on a footpath with 60 lbs on my back until my knee blew out. Are we seriously in a pissing contest over who has had the most awesome outdoor experiences? Really? Is that what this has come down to? Because guess what - you win - and I don't give a fuck. So you can stop your pissing.

I've been on every continent how about you? I have more real experience with the world than you ever will.

By your big headed "I've had dinner with Feynman and have been all over the world" attitude I can imagine you've got quite a bit more experience sucking your own dick than an ordinary person as well, but I wouldn't brag about that.

Oh and one more thing I wasn't bragging about hanging with Feynman.
Sure you weren't.

Last edited:
I am retired but I did work for BP in their minerals section for two years in the early 1980's but I left because I am simply not a corporate man.

You still havn't shown me the destruction we've caused BATMAN. Where is it? One volcano wreaks havoc for years and we've been "wreaking havoc" for 65 so how come we havn't succeeded in doing anything measurable? Oh yes we "might" see a whole degree temp rise in a 100 years....BIG WHOOP! ALL YOU MORONS HAVE IS WE MAY SEE THIS, WE MIGHT HAVE THIS HAPPEN, THIS IS A DISTINCT POSSIBILITY, WELL GUESS WHAT SIMPLETON THE VOLCANO DID DO THAT. EVERY MAJOR VOLCANIC ERUPTION THAT HAS OCCURED IN RECORDED HISTORY HAS HAD A VERIFIABLE MEASURABLE IMPACT ON THE CLIMATE...NOT SOME SPECIOUS "POSSIBLE" HORSECRAP!
THEY BLOODY WELL DID IT!

See, I can type just as big as you and whats more what I type is actually real.

Jeez but you have an amazingly thin skin don't you! When I say you need to get out in the real world I mean exactly that. In geology we have scientists (who we refer to as black box geologists because they are never in the field) who if they ever are in the field are lost. They have no clue what the heck they are looking at.

I spent 1 1/2 years operating a telescope for the United States Navy. Does that qualify as "in the field" enough for you? Or would you expect that "in the field" in astronomy would involve doing the things that "in the field" in geology would for some stupid reason?

You resort to ridicule and personal attacks punctuated by expletives and yet you have never even seen a volcano close up I would wager. I have been to Kilauea on 7 different occasions over the years and have visited several other volcano's as well.

Good for you. Did it ever occur to you that as a student of astrophysics, I wouldn't really have the time to be doing the types of things that students of geology do? Jeez man, you're essentially stating "You're not in the real world because you don't study the same science as me" which is about as fucked as it gets.

WHICH OIL COMPANY DO YOU WORK FOR ?

Last edited:

I worked at the USNO Flagstaff Station on a sky survey. When the survey was done, my job ended. I tell you any more I compromise my anonymity.

Woowwww a whole 450 miles cool dude. I hope you really did do that. Which trail system did you use? Now multiply times 50 and you will come close to what I've hiked on the various continents I've trekked over. And no it's not a comparison about cool outdoor experiences it is about life experience...something you lack.

You are just so much more infinitely cooler and more awesome than anyone in the world, aren't you? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

50 times, huh? So that's 22,500 miles you've hiked? Around the globe, essentially? At a brisk 30 miles a day that means you've spent over two years of your life sleeping in a fucking tent in the woods. And I'm the one who doesn't live in the real world! LOL!

And sorry bub, I don't need various continents, I'm content with the wide variety of natural beauty available for my enjoyment in my own country of the U.S.A.

Why did you do all that walking? So you could brag about it later and make everyone think you're so awesome and cool?

Last edited:

You are just so much more infinitely cooler and more awesome than anyone in the world, aren't you? :clap2::clap2::clap2:

That's the most humble post you have ever posted. :clap2:
I'm sure he is infinitely cooler than you, S.T.

I am glad you finally realise what a worm you are compared to my greatness!:lol::lol::lol:

50 times, huh? So that's 22,500 miles you've hiked? Around the globe, essentially? At a brisk 30 miles a day that means you've spent over two years of your life sleeping in a fucking tent in the woods. And I'm the one who doesn't live in the real world! LOL!

And sorry bub, I don't need various continents, I'm content with the wide variety of natural beauty available for my enjoyment in my own country of the U.S.A.

Why did you do all that walking? So you could brag about it later and make everyone think you're so awesome and cool?

I worked at the USNO Flagstaff Station on a sky survey. When the survey was done, my job ended. I tell you any more I compromise my anonymity.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHA!

Anonymity? What you think someone here can track you down because you claimed you worked at Flagstaff? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Gimme a break douchebag.... A sky survey? LOL, what one? You realize thats as general a claim you can make on that? A telescope is in effect a survey of celestial bodies... Sorry google boy but I'm not buying it..... So you didn't work on the NPOI? Or is that too sensitive to talk about? HAHAHAHAAHA!

You freaking internet bigshots crack me up...... Every time it never fails; every time you assholes get into a debate you can't win in your usual ignorant way, you immediately turn into some kind of scientific expert in the field. it wouldn't matter what it is either.... I have seen douchebags like you in other forums as well, it seems all of you think its a new idea. Well its not moron. matter of fact its old and tired now....

First what in the hell would a PHD candidate in astrophysics hope to get out of trolling nonsense in a web forum? What is it the stimulating dialog that you can't get from your peers? HAHHAHA! For christs sake you would think one of you cheetoh junkie, momma's basement living, punks would look around and notice its pretty lame and ignorant to try and claim yourself better, smarter, more educated, or whatever in a place with anonymity.. Its pointless and means nothing. You can't prove it here, and we can definitely see its bullshit from the way you post and act...

Dude you couldn't even follow this thread...... Spare us the "I am educated so I win" crap.... Dr. Douchebag already showed its a lost cause......:lol::lol:

CURRENTLY YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR IN RECTAL DEFILADE I AM SURPRISED YOU CAN BREATH!

Primitive animals have a Cloacae. that's pronounced "[kloh-ey-kuh]"

Forum List

Back