Ocean studies

Warmers are a Cult

"It!is!clear!that!the!traditional!economic!and!consumer!values!that!formerly!served!society!well,!when!
coupled!with!current!rates!of!population!increase,!are!not!sustainable"

Oh how cute, it won't let me copy portions of their attendance limited to EnviroMarxist Circle Jerk

Last edited:
And all the deniers can do is flap yap, and insult people that have done the work.

And by the "work" you mean avoiding the Laboratory like Dracula meeting the morning sun in a garlic field unless it's to falsify the data pumped out by Denier instruments.

I've been an avid diver since the '70s and I've fished the Long Island Sound all my life.

And from my observations, I can report that marine life has most definitely declined substantially in that period.

What you have observed has been observed by just about everybody that has been observing ocean life for any length of time. From the corals to the amount of fish, the ocean life is rapidly declining in abundance and diversity.

I've been an avid diver since the '70s and I've fished the Long Island Sound all my life.

And from my observations, I can report that marine life has most definitely declined substantially in that period.
Don't dive Pennekamp unless you want to cry.
The fishing down in the Caribbean is still fair because the Big Boyz( Z, as in Nazi) cant get their rigs close enough to the reefs. The sad part is they are financing smaller boats for local fisherman to get them for them and run them out. Then, of course, some stooge in the Empire is fully willing to dump $15 on a $2 fish sandwich (probably with a Visa to help support his masters) while the guy that caught it cannot afford to keep any for himself while making the boat payments.
CaptaliZm !

These Nazi's here
Blue Marlin Fillet Wholesale | Albion Fisheries
have commercialized Blue Marlin.Unfuckinbelievable.

Don't dive Pennekamp unless you want to cry.The fishing down in the Caribbean is still fair because the Big Boyz( Z, as in Nazi) cant get their rigs close enough to the reefs. The sad part is they are financing smaller boats for local fisherman to get them for them and run them out. Then, of course, some stooge in the Empire is fully willing to dump $15 on a $2 fish sandwich (probably with a Visa to help support his masters) while the guy that caught it cannot afford to keep any for himself while making the boat payments.
CaptaliZm !

These Nazi's here

Yeah, I know. Been there many times.

I remember a time when you practically had to move the fish out of the way to make any forward movement. And the barracuda were stacked up like cord wood.

Not so much anymore.

People like Franky that have never been out of their back yard would tell you that nothing has changed much in the last 100 years. But anyone that has been anywhere, with a viewpoint longer than 50 years, realizes just how much change there has been. And almost all of it negative as far as the natural environment is concerned.

Just another study that points out that we are rapidly approaching the point where our actions will have direct affects on our ability to provide food for our present population.

http://www.stateoftheocean.org/pdfs/1906_IPSO-LONG.pdf

Just a bunch of scientists, and what the heck do they know?

Just for your info, that is not a study, nor is it peer reviewed. Claiming that it is a study is like claiming that propaganda pieces by greenpeace are "studies". One only need look at the list of "workshop" participants to see that your claimed "study" was long on politicians and non skilled directors and very short on actual scientists. Typical. Ironically, when you look at the list, it really does beg the question "what do they know?

Last edited:

I have seen stocks decline as well, but that is an issue of conservation, not climate. Here in NC, legislation is going forward that will make it illegal to catch redfish, stripers, and speckled trout in a net. That will effectively end long gill net fishing here. It happens in every state that forces sportfishermen to buy salt water fishing licenses. When that number of people are paying the "kitty" they suddenly have far more political clout than commercial fishermen.

I aggree that stocks are declining, but it isn't a climate issue; not by a long shot and anyone who tries to make it a climate issue is, at their very core, dishonest.

Don't dive Pennekamp unless you want to cry.
The fishing down in the Caribbean is still fair because the Big Boyz( Z, as in Nazi) cant get their rigs close enough to the reefs. The sad part is they are financing smaller boats for local fisherman to get them for them and run them out. Then, of course, some stooge in the Empire is fully willing to dump $15 on a $2 fish sandwich (probably with a Visa to help support his masters) while the guy that caught it cannot afford to keep any for himself while making the boat payments.
CaptaliZm !

These Nazi's here

I just dove Pennekamp in February. I saw a sharp increase in marine life since I last dove it in 1993. Personally, I attributed the increase to the net ban imposed by Florida in 1994.

Your right on that Rox. These yunguns today ooooh and ahhhhh without even knowing what it is SUPPOSED to look like.
The corporations count on that." Aw hell Maury, in twenny yeahs they won't even notice nuttin"
In a few places, damn few, people are starting to wake up.
Columbia and Nicaragua have made some pretty big strides and of course Costa Rica has increased forest cover by 45% since about 1986. I've witnessed it. Pretty amazing. On schedule for 11 million more trees this season.They've also protected some HUGE amounts of ocean.

Little known secret is Nicaragua actually has more old growth forest than anywhere north of the Amazon and better fishing than much of Costa Rica. They like Hugo and Fidel so the masters won't allow them to have (positive) attention like CR does.

I know one way to help. Take all of that useless shit the Empire wastes everyones money on and sink it as artificial reefs. I'm referring to meathead centrals enormous hardware collection.

I have seen stocks decline as well, but that is an issue of conservation, not climate. Here in NC, legislation is going forward that will make it illegal to catch redfish, stripers, and speckled trout in a net. That will effectively end long gill net fishing here. It happens in every state that forces sportfishermen to buy salt water fishing licenses. When that number of people are paying the "kitty" they suddenly have far more political clout than commercial fishermen.

I aggree that stocks are declining, but it isn't a climate issue; not by a long shot and anyone who tries to make it a climate issue is, at their very core, dishonest.
Go study ocean acidification. Human impact via chemical run off is in fact part of climate change. Climate change is not only about temperature.It's far more complicated. Changing wind patterns due to mountaintop removal and strip mining, rainfall patterns due to deforestation AND wind patterns, Increased sunlight activity due to either man made chemical discharge OR sun activity altering ocean currents.
Complex shit.

Nunna that " Them thar fuckers isa lion.It dun snode in Kolerader in June" !:eek::tongue:

Go study ocean acidification.

The oceans are alkaline, not acidic. They are not even close to acidic. Perhaps you need to study a bit rather than simply spew inaccurate buzzwords.

Human impact via chemical run off is in fact part of climate change.

Run off is a conservation issue, not a climate issue. Claiming run off is related to climate change is just stupid.

Just another study that points out that we are rapidly approaching the point where our actions will have direct affects on our ability to provide food for our present population.

http://www.stateoftheocean.org/pdfs/1906_IPSO-LONG.pdf

Just a bunch of scientists, and what the heck do they know?

They know too much and thats the problem. Have made an art form out of finding stuff "scientific" that suits their needs. Even 40 years ago, you never thought of science as a corruptable field. Now its nothing, but.......in fact, scientists have now made a science out of creating science. Very clever. But it can work, thats for sure......the scientists, marketing science. Fcukking brilliant............and the victims are the hopelessly duped who automatically buy this shit just because its prefaced by, "Scientists have found....."

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back