Odd and Unique Houses

Shoe-House-South-Africa.jpg

This must be the old woman's house, who lived in a shoe....:razz:

This could also be considered a "tree house" - maybe it's a blind for hunting?

the-worlds-most-unique-houses-4.jpg

Wow! this one must have a lot of steps leading up to the main house....

unique_dream_houses_2.jpg

This would make a nice vacation home. I'm wondering if it stays put, or if it floats like a boathouse.

unusual_water_house.jpg

Those small homes would work great as get-aways....for two people....just find a piece of land somewhere...by the lake or mountains.....nice.

Unless it was a getaway or a second home, it would take a different lifestyle to survive in. I suppose such people would have to be minimalists or Habitat For Humanity.

I'm not sure where you could get a mortgage for a $30K home but I think that people could save a lot of money. I'm not so sure how well a home like that would do in the cold. It is almost like an RV but classier. I guess the challenge is finding a foundation for it, getting electrical, water and gas for it but it can be done as long as it follows the code.

They call this the Flintstones house.... and you can see it as you drive up 280

IMG_4557.jpg

I don't think these homes are made for real people but if they are, it is for people who either want attention or live far enough from people that it doesn't matter. It would be hard to clean like a white car.

I suppose they have drapes for privacy....but it would always be too bright....especially with a full moon....I wouldn't be able to sleep....

They call this the Flintstones house.... and you can see it as you drive up 280

IMG_4557.jpg

It reminds me of a ceramic outdoor wood burner we used to have......it looked like this, except the same color as that house...it is unique to say the least....:)

chiminea.jpg

This one looks like it is made of glass bottles.

x134156288269743248_4.jpg

I don't think I could live in a place with no privacy....at all.....:eek:
Glass%2Bconcept%2Bhouse.jpg

I don't think these homes are made for real people but if they are, it is for people who either want attention or live far enough from people that it doesn't matter. It would be hard to clean like a white car.

I suppose they have drapes for privacy....but it would always be too bright....especially with a full moon....I wouldn't be able to sleep....

Plus you would have to wear sunscreen all of the time.

Forum List

Back