O'Donnell Added to CREW's Most Crooked Politician List

Castle the RINO is gone... How can a conservative not be happy about that...:D

And that Senate seat will remain in Democratic hands. How can a Liberal not be happy about that? See, now everyone is happy. Let's do this on a national basis. So the whole nation can be happy!:razz:

Me, not being a "party firster" can live with that... The Senate was never really in play, IMHO... Sure I'd like to see the democratics lose both to further advance gridlock, but having RINOs kicked to the curb has been one of the goals of conservatives since your hero Zero was elected...

Castle, Specturd, Murkowski, and now we seem to be adding Crist... I'm cool with that....:cool:

I tend to agree House.

Despite what some of the talking heads were spewing I don't think the Senate was in play either.

I will be very surprised if O'Donnell wins.

However. This has been a very strange year so who know. O'Donnell might take her opponent to the cleaners. LOLl

As far as the ethics go. I wonder if any of the Clowns in Congress would survive a pointed ethics withhunt??

Oh Wait. I forgot. Pelosi is still draining that particular swamp. LOL

Thanks egg salad!

I wonder if all of those links you quoted are not valid either? :confused:

I'm still trying to figure out how it's illegal to accept campaign contributions from the Tea Party Express. The way the campaign laws are online donations aren't even disclosed. George Soros gave millions to Obama and I think the limit is $2500 as a private citizen. He uses his organizations to go around campaign laws.

What I'm seeing is spin and opinion...not fact. I'm really sure that the lady said all of this. That's like saying "Don't elect me". It's so silly to assume that her enemies are gonna be totally honest about her. Wake up.

It's total bull crap. It stretches credibility to the max.

They make this shit up and the left assumes it's all true.

So the woman is tarnished at the same time their people are doing much, much, much, worse then is alleged here. That's why I brought up Obama. Some of the shit he's guilty of makes sleeping at her campaign headquarters look like jay-walking. I look at what he's done already then match that up with what is being reported about him...it fits. So far we have to take the word of O'Donnell's enemies because her friends aren't allowed to speak up on her behalf. After all Obama controls most of the media. Her story will be drowned out by all of the trash his people are putting out.

Those two sentences are total bullshit. Any donation, whether by mail, in person, or online, that exceeds $200 must be reported, with donors name, address, and employer. Could it be that the teabaggers bundled the money into a PAC, and exceeded donation limits by PAC? That would be stupid, but not unsurprising. At least Netroots has set it up so any contribution made is by individuals.

The only real issue is whether O'Donnell accepted campaign contributions, in violation of the law, and what she intends to do about it. The Delaware GOP is claiming that she did violate the law, and she's yet to provide any reasonable defense.

Give her time and she will.....but of course you won't listen because the accusations out weight the facts.

And you want to claim that Hillary and Obama aren't guilty of bundling? Donations to the Obama campaign are reported...but not to the public. In some cases Obama has refused turning their donor list to authorities. This is a fact. Someone has to take them to court to get it. Those Undisclosed Obama Donors - Political Punch

There were some curious donations that came into the Obama camp before the 08' election intended to evade release of the names of those donors. Some with strange dollar amounts that proved to be foreign currency being converted to US Dollars. Much of his income, $150 million in Sept. 08' came from such donations.

He stonewalls anyone who dares to question anything about him. He bribed Hawaiian officials into passing a law that his original long form birth certificate cannot be requested by anyone. The law is in effect. This is beyond dispute.

WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?
Will Hawaii destroy Obama's birth certificate?
Investigator cites procedural changes that could allow it
Posted: July 31, 2009
12:45 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

The state of Hawaii has made a series of procedural changes that would allow officials to destroy President Obama's original long-form birth certificate, concealing its contents forever.

The warning comes in a report by an investigator commissioned by a retired CIA officer.

The report was posted online by the Western Center for Journalism, which withheld the name of the officer.

"We know from a document posted on June 10, 2009, on the Department of Hawaiian Homelands website that, up until very recently, either the original paper Certificates of Live Birth and/or scanned images of those paper certificates were maintained by the Dept of Health, and copies of them were provided to confirm claims of Hawaiian ancestry," said a newly posted update to the report.

"But if in June 2009 the Department of Hawaiian Homelands has decided that it will no longer require the original Certificate of Live Birth as proof for special privileges and the Department of Health spokesman says firmly that they will no longer provide copies of these original certificates, is it possible that, in the midst of the controversy over where Barack Obama was born, the Hawaiian state govt has destroyed the original paper certificate of live birth?" continued the investigator's report. Will Hawaii destroy Obama's birth certificate?

Let's not forget all of the donations made in the name of little old ladies with fixed income.

Donations that amounted to nearly half their total annual income.

Curious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33VyTSECo38&feature=related]YouTube - O'Donnell Caught Lying To Conservative Talk Host[/ame]

:rofl:

what a fucking loser

anyone who thinks she's a suitable candidate for the senate should listen to this :lol:

this guy endorsed her the last time she ran

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39t_ZCo0DE&NR=1]YouTube - Fiscally Reckless Christine O'Donnell Tries To Explain Campaign Debt[/ame]

OK, so are you saying this story is a lie and this woman didn't do any of these things?

I'm going to bed, but I expect the COLD HARD FACTS by tomorrow folks!

Night!

It really doesn't matter what the facts are anymore.

People will believe what they want to.
Speak for yourself.

Now, what about those facts? Care to try to refute them?

I love how wrapped up in Republican Primaries all you Left wing assholes are. Clearly the Tea Party and the anti Democrat Mood has you people scared shitless :)

Better a corrupt extremist than a RINO?

Tell us again how much you love America.

She's not corrupt. You have to be in power to be corrupt.

The accusations are towards her honesty. But that's all they are is accusations.

That's up to the people of Delaware to decide, and as I don't live there I really don't care if she wins or loses...

...but why all this concern about corruption on the right? Did you see Rangle won his primary? You, in your infinate idiocy, probably support him...

As for Castle and others like him, I am always happy when RINOs are tossed, no matter what state.... Friggin' sweet...:)

Tell us again how much you love shiny objects?

I love how wrapped up in Republican Primaries all you Left wing assholes are. Clearly the Tea Party and the anti Democrat Mood has you people scared shitless :)

Yeah, we're afraid of O'Donnell, Palin, and teh Phred. What a crock of moronic bullshit. We're entertained by the circular firing squad on the right. That's all there is to it.

She's not corrupt. You have to be in power to be corrupt.

The accusations are towards her honesty. But that's all they are is accusations.

Bullshit. She's a professional also ran, who makes a living off of campaign contributions that she pockets. She's a new version of Alan Keyes.

Great stuff:

Christine O'Donnell is a sideshow freak.

Seriously now, she was a crackpot when she rose on primary morning, and she's a crackpot now, and she will be a crackpot whether she wins or loses in November. She no more belongs in the Senate of the United States today than she did the day she was born. That 30,000-odd primates in Delaware thinks she belongs there is their problem. If enough people in Delaware come to think so, then she becomes our problem.

O'Donnell is a creature of an age in which politics have no meaning beyond performance art. She is the Creature from the Green Room, with no apparent public career beyond being available whenever some teenage booker from the cable shows needed someone to say something reliably stupid. She is one of those people who'd show up at CNN with a waterbowl in her teeth if someone there blew a dog whistle.

Her résumé is so thin as to be opaque, and a lot of it seems to be a lie. She seems to be something of a deadbeat, and "U.S. Senator" seems to be her idea of an entry-level position. This morning, she stands one step away from the job.

She is what politics produces when you divorce politics from government. She is what you get when you sell to the country that nothing government can do will help, and that the government is an alien thing, and that politics is nothing more than the active public display of impotent grievance.

She is what politics produces when you turn it into a game show and the coverage of it over to a generation of high-technology racetrack touts. She is what you get when political journalism reduces politics to numbers on a scoreboard, divorcing it from the real-world consequences of what are increasingly seen as cute little eccentric decisions.

She is what politics produces when we abandon self-government for self-gratification.

Christine O'Donnell Delaware Primary - Charles P. Pierce on Delaware Primary - Esquire

Lesson learned here:

If an allegation is made against a Republicanl its ok to bring up the Democrats. No need to address the actual allegations, facts, etc.

If an allegation is made against a Democrat, bringing up a Republican is the absolute worst sin ever committed and you must have Bush Derangement Syndrome! BOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!! BBBBBBOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you wonder why folks have stopped taking the partisans seriously.

YouTube - O'Donnell Caught Lying To Conservative Talk Host

:rofl:

what a fucking loser

anyone who thinks she's a suitable candidate for the senate should listen to this :lol:

yea, shes shading number ignoring the votes cast total for the %, to make it appear she won , if this were the case gore could say he won in Fla. even after the recount since they were tied by % of votes as a whole number, so agreed, shes trying to play games here.

Last edited:

this one is problematic in that every candidate unless they have a lot of money and even then, takes years paying off unsuccessful campaign debt. IF she doesn't have a separate org. & fund that tells people up front they are contributing to retire debt. from her last campaign instead of funding today's campaign, that's dishonest. She says, she is doing that, so it appears , operative word appears this is not an issue at least for me.

this one is problematic in that every candidate unless they have a lot of money and even then, takes years paying off unsuccessful campaign debt. IF she doesn't have a separate org. & fund that tells people up front they are contributing to retire debt. from her last campaign instead of funding today's campaign, that's dishonest. She says, she is doing that, so it appears , operative word appears this is not an issue at least for me.

Hillary ran up about $100 million in debt and took donations to pay it off. Took a while for her to pay it off.

Hillary ran up about $100 million in debt and took donations to pay it off. Took a while for her to pay it off.
Link?

So aside from all these pathetic ad homs, anybody got any proof to refute the claims made in the CREW article about how she used campaign funds?
It has been years since she had a steady job, and instead has been embezzling funds to finance her personal expenses.

This is a crime. Show the criminal charges being leveled at her. Is she or is she not committing a felony? You need to prove she is, not alleging bullshit.

Will I be seeing your condemnation of using political donations for the payment of Chelsea's wedding from the cllntons? Is this not embezzling as well on a grand scale (over 4 million)?

Quid pro quo, Clarice.

"Why get a job when you can run for office and illegally have others finance your lifestyle?," said Melanie Sloan, CREW Executive Director. "It is astonishing that as a candidate for federal office, Ms. O'Donnell appears to be stealing brazenly from her campaign contributors."

I assume you will also be condemning Mark Dayton who's trust fund and campaign funds seem to be interchangable and he hasn't held a real job at all for over 30 years, and has run, with occasional success for the last 20.

Ms. O'Donnell also has a tenuous relationship with the truth.

These guys oughta know lots about lying.

I see no proof of any of these vapid and spurious allegations. I see a lot of bullshit spread over a large area and vitriolic enough to potentially be called libel.

Forum List

Back