Of All Of The Criminal Activity...Our AG Thinks Soccer Is Worth Prosecuting

Tens of billions of dollars at stake. Millions upon millions in bribes. Sounds like a case most worthy of prosecution.

Yup.....all the while corruption is right under her nose.

hillary.jpg.cf.jpg

In the administration's goal of spreading American values all over the world, the Obama Administration decides that FIFA needs to be brought down a notch. Yeah.....this is gonna make foreigners love American...for sure. What's Obama gonna do next? Go after the Olympic Committee for rejecting his bid for a Chicago Olympics? Maybe he needs to go after the Nobel Committee for taking a $100 million bribe as payment for his Nobel Prize.

Loretta Lynch s Justice Department Just Launched a Full-Blown Offensive Against FIFA - NationalJournal.com

May 27, 2015 Loretta Lynch's Justice Department unsealed a 47-count indictment Wednesday morning laden with racketeering, corruption, and conspiracy charges against 14 defendants associated with FIFA, the world soccer association, and international soccer organizations.

It's the latest in a series of high-profile moves from the Justice Department since Lynch became attorney general last month, including its investigations into police misconduct in Baltimore. The indictment originated in the Eastern District of New York—where Lynch served as U.S. attorney until her confirmation—and was supported by an FBI investigation into FIFA's dealings.

The heavily detailed indictment details 12 individual schemes coordinated by various defendants over the last 25 or so years, including plots related to bidding for the 2010 World Cup, the 2011 FIFA presidential election, and next year's Centennial Copa America tournament.

In a press conference Wednesday morning, Lynch framed FIFA's actions as a betrayal of soccer's fans.

"Many of the individuals and organizations we will describe today were entrusted with keeping soccer open and accessible to all," she said. "They were expected to uphold the rules that keep soccer honest and to protect the integrity of the game. Instead they corrupted the business of worldwide soccer to serve their interests and to enrich themselves."

Considering the fact that Ms. Lynch just got into her position as AG, I think it is safe to say that she had little, if anything to do with this investigation. Secondly, I am a bit confused as to your position here. Do you support racketeering and corruption in sports?
Nope.

However, I think going after sports organizations is a bit ridiculous considering what's going on in our cities.

But it does show where this administration's priorities lie.

So the justice department should ignore these crimes because you don't think they are not important to prosecute? That would seem to indicate that your answer to my question is yes.

I think they have a job to do......and they refuse to do it.

Instead they go after these selective prosecutions.

Of All Of The Criminal Activity...Our AG Thinks Soccer Is Worth Prosecuting

Don't you love the way the OP suggests that these criminals should get away with corruption and swindling? Cons are such morons.
You're lying again.

Explain how this is her job.

Also explain why this isn't gross negligence when the IRS is illegally targeting political donors and the VA is intentionally bunging up treatment of veterans.....or the FAA's highly questionable if not dangerous highering practices.

You sheeple can't see anything this administration does wrong.....but I can imagine the shitstorm any one of these scandals would cause if it was the Bush administration doing this.

Last edited:
You're faulting Lynch for a 25 year, international investigation? Are you saying the corruption should be allowed to go on? Just wondering what you're whining about because its just plain bizarre to be all upset about criminals being caught.
It's because the wingnuts' hero, Vladimir Putin, is pulling their strings. Apparently corruption is a bad thing, unless they get the word from Moscow that it isn't

Putin rips U.S. over FIFA corruption case - CNNPolitics.com!

Obama and gang must have felt they weren't getting "THEIR CUT"

so here they are. we are dealing with Terrorist, at least we won't be attacked BY soccer. Dear gawd how people don't see THIS GOVERNMENT is out of Control
What do terrorists and the AG have to do with one another you dumb monkey?
Hey, don't insult the President! (-:

Soccer should be prosecuted for excessive boredom

Last edited:

Forum List

Back