Off-duty officer pulls gun on man he thought stole Mentos...

Lol
People are not infallible, to be human is to be flawed... Sorry to have to the one to break this to you.
Dude, even if he was right and the guy was stealing ¢.50 worth of candy is pointing a gun at him really justified? This is obviously another cop who is scared of brown people and has no business being a cop.
Just because a minority was doing it does not make it ok to be a thief, Michael Brown deserved to be shot as an example, Because he was a fucking thug…
You have just destroyed all your limited credibility.

Have a nice day.
...supposedly Michael Brown had a felony conviction before his latest thievery/assaulting/etc...the headlines say--he didn't have any serious felonies!!!
hahah that's why they have felonies and misdemeanors !!! lot's of people say this has nothing to do with his later actions--BULLSHIT!! it shows he's very capable of being a jackass who disregards the law/etc

so:
1. MBown steals from the store
..a.most thieves cover their faces and get in-out quick
MBrown shows irrationality/irrational thinking/insanity/blatant disregard for the law/etc by NOT covering his face and taking his time..MB is saying FU to the law/decency/community/etc
2. he then strong arms/attacks the clerk
3. he shows blatant disregard of the law by walking in the middle of the street
4.he shows blatant disrespect/''hatred''???/disregard for the law--police when the cop told him to get out of the street and they ignore the cop
..a. MB is saying FU to the cop/the law/decency/community/etc
5. he then attacked the cop
his being shot to death is justified
the community is better off without him--and it makes no difference what COLOR he was!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was NOT shot because he was black--but because he attacked a cop
...and then that cop kicks Michael browns thug ass in his own neighborhood... legally

And example to everybody let’s not be like Mike… LOL
''they'' made a plaque for him!! for a felony criminal, who later stole/assaulted a clerk/then assaulted a cop.....you can see why ''their'' culture is self destructive
he's a hero!!!

Communist-Mentos--33745.jpg
This really shouldn't be funny

Killing commies, especially a commie that killed the soldiers of the country that Colonel was commissioned to defend is a noble thing. I've read a detailed account of the story behind that picture from the guy who took it. I would have had no problem blowing the fucker's brains out either.

At this point I don't care if Putin hacked the voting machines himself.

Hitlery lost, and bed wetters like deanturd are the same miserable, pathetic, petulant assholes they were when Bush beat manbearpig.

The country dodged a nuclear holocaust with hitlery's defeat. If Putin has anything to do with it, give him obozo's fucking Nobel Prize because Putin earned it.
You're full of shit, KGB asslicker.

You know that is really a picture of a man being murdered right?

Not so funny.

No it isn't you imbecile.

It's a picture of a man being executed for murdering an ARVN Officer, and cutting the throats of his wife, 6 children and 80 year old mother.

As usual libturds like you operate on no information.

This really shouldn't be funny

Killing commies, especially a commie that killed the soldiers of the country that Colonel was commissioned to defend is a noble thing. I've read a detailed account of the story behind that picture from the guy who took it. I would have had no problem blowing the fucker's brains out either.

At this point I don't care if Putin hacked the voting machines himself.

Hitlery lost, and bed wetters like deanturd are the same miserable, pathetic, petulant assholes they were when Bush beat manbearpig.

The country dodged a nuclear holocaust with hitlery's defeat. If Putin has anything to do with it, give him obozo's fucking Nobel Prize because Putin earned it.
You're full of shit, KGB asslicker.

Go fuck yourself

You know that is really a picture of a man being murdered right?

Not so funny.

No it isn't you imbecile.

It's a picture of a man being executed for murdering an ARVN Officer, and cutting the throats of his wife, 6 children and 80 year old mother.

As usual libturds like you operate on no information.

a very interesting ''action'' regarding humans
it might seem to be murder if he didn't have a trial---per the Geneva Convention

..however--war is not played on a computer/table top-----war is killing/death/destruction
..extremely chaotic...dynamic/fluid/etc ...sometimes there no time to ''play by the rules''
...war is NOT ''nice''/civil/'''normal'''....most humans do not know/experience war--thankfully--so it is not a ''natural''' state for humans [ although war is a ''trait of humanity ]

..I've read a little on this...in fact I have a book right now about the Vietnam War on my table
..this was during the Tet offensive...a huge attack on the South
..we have NKs/VC going around murdering civilians--so we have to take this into consideration when we judge Loan
...this very well could be labeled an execution of a spy/etc who murdered

...IMO, if you go around murdering civilians, it is justified to execute you--without a trial
..with the chaos/fluidity/dynamics/ etc of war---this is just the way it is
..war is not fair
...in Somalia, the Americans killed a lot of civilians--from what I've read--the majority killed were civilians--and they had to ......so---we have to take into account the over all picture

The grimace on the man's face is the instant of impact of a bullet entering his head shot from the gun of a corrupt minister of a corrupt S Vietnam government. You believe murder is funny you sick Son-of-a-Bitch!

They really are that stupid folks....

They believe the execution of savage killers is unethical, that's why they riot when good cops kill thugs who deserve it.

They exalt despotic sociopaths that have murdered millions in the name of collectivism at the same time.

You can't take pieces of shit like that seriously. They're deliberately ignorant and dangerously stupid.

They would not be alive if it wasn't for GFI plugs, child resistant lids and safety labels.

The grimace on the man's face is the instant of impact of a bullet entering his head shot from the gun of a corrupt minister of a corrupt S Vietnam government. You believe murder is funny you sick Son-of-a-Bitch!

They believe the execution of savage killers is unethical, that's why they riot when good cops kill thugs who deserve it.

They exalt despotic sociopaths that have murdered millions in the name of collectivism at the same time.

You can't take pieces of shit like that seriously. They're deliberately ignorant and dangerously stupid.

They would not be alive if it wasn't for GFI plugs, child resistant lids and safety labels.
You're not too inept at twisting the facts 180 degrees and lying through your teeth about the details are you! The victim was a captured POW who was summarily murdered as a reprisal, A WAR CRIME YOU IDIOT. IT WAS ONE OF THE MORE NOTABLE AND ONEROUS ATROCITIES COMMITTED DURING TET '68. And fuck you very much for the display of your callous stupidity!

You're not too inept at twisting the facts 180 degrees and lying through your teeth about the details are you! The victim was a captured POW who was summarily murdered as a reprisal, A WAR CRIME YOU IDIOT. IT WAS ONE OF THE MORE NOTABLE AND ONEROUS ATROCITIES COMMITTED DURING TET '68. And fuck you very much for the display of your callous stupidity!
I didn't think the US declared war
you can easily see he might not have been a POW
remember South Vietnamese ''murdered'' South Vietnamese president Diem
...the NVs ''murdered'' wounded US servicemen
..this was part of both NV and SV's culture
the US murdered during the Phoenix program
..so, it's not a big deal...it was part of their culture--the entire culture--all part of the Vietnam War

Last edited:

..so, it's not a big deal...it was part of their culture--the entire culture--all part of the Vietnam War
You got both parts of that right...Congratulation Asshole!

It wasn't a US declared war and much more importantly, you didn't think!

You got both parts of that right...Congratulation Asshole!

It wasn't a US declared war and much more importantly, you didn't think!
well if the North and South didn't declare war
and the US didn't
there was no official war

you sit in your nice little safe bubble.....you think in safe little bubble terms
this was a war with murders committed by both sides
tough shit if this guy got murdered.......

Another example of someone that has no business being a cop.

Civil lawsuit. And possibly denial of civil rights.

Cut him some slack. I'm sure he feared for his life. You seen those Mentos videos on Youtube?

That is one of the cutest things ever. I was scared to death for her when she was putting the cap on.

It was. I wonder how long it took her parents to hose all the Coke off the porch, though.

this was a war with murders committed by both sides
tough shit if this guy got murdered.......
you sit in your nice little safe bubble.....you think in safe little bubble terms
My safe little bubble, eh hotshot?
I think the VA might disagree with you about that regarding the packet they send out in benefits and medications they have to provide every month. What a stupid little worm you show yourself as to the world.

Forum List

Back