Off year voting is racist!

Whatever. The argument is "more people voting" vs. "angry people voting." Angry people are more likely to vote. Right now that benefits Republicans because they're feelings are hurt. Other years it will benefit Democrats. Just look at every mid-term election ever.

Sounds fine to me. I hope the latino's in Perris don't become angry over this...

Last edited:
Republicans do better when there is low voter turnout. Off year elections have low voter turnout. Thus, Republicans like off year elections.

Is that in and of itself racist? Weeellllll...not exactly. It's an effect of bigoted platforms, though. It reflects the GOPs ever increasing alienation of anyone who is not a white male, and their desperation to continue in that vein.

Don't you go changin', GOP!

Soon, you will have to reach back 75+ years, instead of 50+, to prove you weren't racist...once upon a time.

Last edited:

It makes no sense at all. I am tired of people crying racism every time some tiny change is made to our voting system. In this case, it shouldn't matter one bit when the elections are. They can stay on top of things, like the rest of us, and go vote if they wish to do so. If they find it more difficult to vote on even years for some strange reason, then they are too stupid to vote in the first place.

Forum List

Back