You’re not going to be around much longer. Thank goodness. So now you know more about basketball than Coach K and about football than Coach Saban? More about Tommy John surgery than Dr. James Andrews? You are making a foot out of yourself again. I am not a legal expert. So I listen to those who are. You should do the same.
I didn't say I know more than any of those people in their respective fields. But unlike you, I do have a brain and can recognize an obvious mistake when I see one. If Nick Saban calls for his team to punt on the game's first down, I don't have to be a head coach to know that's wrong.

Likewise, if I see Dershowitz claim obstruction of justice is not a crime, I don't have to be a lawyer to know that's wrong.

Sadly, you need others to do your thinking for you.
Strawman as Saban would never do that. Dershowitz is the preeminent expert and he has no dog in this fight. If anything he should be anti Trump but he has always been pro constitution and even defended that scumbag OJ. So why would he be wrong here and you be right? Do tell.
Easy... is obstruction of justice a crime or not. Dershowitz said it's not.

Is he so infallible in your tiny, underdeveloped mind you can't actually answer that question accurately?
I just answered you. You don’t like the answer. But again you’re old and will die soon. No one will miss you, old man.
LOL

PussyBitch, you didn't answer. You asked me, "so why would he be wrong here and you be right?

That's not you answering my question, that's you fluffing Dershowitz and declaring whatever he says is gospel. You're simply not man enough to stand up for your convictions but instead, cower under Dershowitz's skirt.

And why am I right and he's not? He said obstruction of justice is not a crime. Of course that's not true and here's just one example someone convicted on charges of obstruction of justice because it is a crime...

Are the charges against Trump obstruction of justice? LOL

I believe the argument is that the President cannot obstruct those who works for him. Again I am not a lawyer. Feel free to email him and ask him. Do it quickly as you don’t have much time on this Earth. Tik tok.

I recently watched some of those televised impeachment hearings...I also did back 73' on Nixon. I realized, Nixon didn't have to resign. If we put every single person on this impeachment committee in front of investigative committee looking into their past records, all their skeletons in the closets...put it this way , none of our elected officials are saints They all could stand a good investigation.

I didn't say I know more than any of those people in their respective fields. But unlike you, I do have a brain and can recognize an obvious mistake when I see one. If Nick Saban calls for his team to punt on the game's first down, I don't have to be a head coach to know that's wrong.

Likewise, if I see Dershowitz claim obstruction of justice is not a crime, I don't have to be a lawyer to know that's wrong.

Sadly, you need others to do your thinking for you.
Strawman as Saban would never do that. Dershowitz is the preeminent expert and he has no dog in this fight. If anything he should be anti Trump but he has always been pro constitution and even defended that scumbag OJ. So why would he be wrong here and you be right? Do tell.

Is he so infallible in your tiny, underdeveloped mind you can't actually answer that question accurately?
I just answered you. You don’t like the answer. But again you’re old and will die soon. No one will miss you, old man.
LOL

PussyBitch, you didn't answer. You asked me, "so why would he be wrong here and you be right?

That's not you answering my question, that's you fluffing Dershowitz and declaring whatever he says is gospel. You're simply not man enough to stand up for your convictions but instead, cower under Dershowitz's skirt.

And why am I right and he's not? He said obstruction of justice is not a crime. Of course that's not true and here's just one example someone convicted on charges of obstruction of justice because it is a crime...

I believe the argument is that the President cannot obstruct those who works for him. Again I am not a lawyer. Feel free to email him and ask him. Do it quickly as you don’t have much time on this Earth. Tik tok.
No, there are no charges of obstruction of justice against Trump. That's the other question I asked you to answer since Dershowitz got that wrong too. Sadly, you proved to be too big of a PussyBitch to answer.

LOL

No, there are no charges of obstruction of justice against Trump. That's the other question I asked you to answer since Dershowitz got that wrong too. Sadly, you proved to be too big of a PussyBitch to answer.
He didn’t say there was he said he cannot be impeached for it and he is not even being charged for it. Tik tok tik tok.

LOL

He didn’t say there was he said he cannot be impeached for it and he is not even being charged for it. Tik tok tik tok.
He rattled off a bunch of things against Trump and declared each one not a crime. Obstruction of justice was among his list.

LOL

He rattled off a bunch of things against Trump and declared each one not a crime. Obstruction of justice was among his list.

Yes, and why would he do that if he is a Democrat? What is in it for him? Simple. He is a Constitutionalist first and foremost.

Congress: give us what we want.
President: I am exercising my Constitutional right to have the SCOTUS decide a dispute between 2 equal branches of Govt.
Congress: Obstruction!
One small problem with that reasoning.....The Constitution says that the House shall have the SOLE power of impeachment. It does not say that they need permission from the judiciary. I will add, that while the Democrats gone to court to force compliance with subpoenas , neither has the administration go to court to ask for a ruling, because they know that the ruling could go against them

(1) You may not know what Impeachment is.
(2) is it weird that The SCOTUS has taken a case that you think doesn't exist?
What the hell are you blathering about ?What case has SCOTUS taken?

LOL

Yes, and why would he do that if he is a Democrat? What is in it for him? Simple. He is a Constitutionalist first and foremost.
No one said anything is in it for him. That doesn't mean he's right. He literally stated obstruction of justice is not a crime. It doesn't take a lawyer to know he's wrong. When you surrender your own brain activity and appeal to an authority, this is how you can make a fool of yourself.

That said, like with Nixon and with Clinton, the House drafted an article of impeachment for abuse of power.

Abuse of power is an impeachable offense.

Congress: give us what we want.
President: I am exercising my Constitutional right to have the SCOTUS decide a dispute between 2 equal branches of Govt.
Congress: Obstruction!
One small problem with that reasoning.....The Constitution says that the House shall have the SOLE power of impeachment. It does not say that they need permission from the judiciary.
What does that have to do with the right of the President to force Congress to take a subpoena to court?
Hint: Nothing.

So what? He's an idiot and a coward. Now they just need about 30 more defectors to avoid impeachment. Not happening.
Impeachment is a foregone conclusion.
So is acquittal.
Which is pathetic of the Senate to reach any conclusions before the trial.

Trial = waste of $$ and time. Trump did not commit an impeachable offense. Impeachment was never designed for one party to use the vote to get rid of a president of another party.
It appears Trump broke the law. That is an impeachable offense.
It appears, maybe he did, I'm not real sure, no he didn't, (witnesses) - Nope we don't see any impeachable offenses here, but do you think any of it would stop the witch hunters from coming up empty handled ??? What a joke it all is.

Six hours of debate. I wonder if the Congresscritters know that no one is watching.

giphy.gif

Donald J. Trump -- 3rd American president to be impeached!

#merryimpeachmas

Forum List

Back