Are the Dem voters even intelligent enough to understand that this an illegitimate impeachment?
Love it, we are trying to erase a cancer on society, This mans a pussy grabbing, wife raping, bigot, chauvinist, hate driven liar who's trying to turn us into a dictatorship with no laws other then the ones he makes up. The right are selling out their country and constitution.. The point is whether your going to spit on our flag and piss on our constitution ,supporting this pile of shit, disregarding what this pile of shit did. They would support him if he was found guilty of raping 13 year olds and then telling the 13 year old that if she said anything he would kill her. This is a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass. Scum to the bone.

Schiff just tried to claim he does not know the identity of the Whistleblower.......yet he claims there is no need for whoever this is to testify.

Bwuhahahahahaha!

SCHIFF DOESN'T KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE NON-WHISTLEBLOWER BECAUSE THERE IS NO WHISTLEBLOWER - NEVER WAS ONE.

THIS WHOLE THING IS ANOTHER ONE OF HIS MADE-UP PARODIES!

If this turns out to be the case, this treasonous SOB needs to be on the 1st C-130 bound for GITMO!

So far all we have is leading the "witness"...witnesses who didn't witness anything...and the testimony "my staffer overheard something" (hearsay).

This is comical! And this is the best schiff has :)

Schiff looks really stupid....this is falling apart the first day....

Are the Dem voters even intelligent enough to understand that this an illegitimate impeachment?
Love it, we are trying to erase a cancer on society, This mans a pussy grabbing, wife raping, bigot, chauvinist, hate driven liar who's trying to turn us into a dictatorship with no laws other then the ones he makes up. The right are selling out their country and constitution.. The point is whether your going to spit on our flag and piss on our constitution ,supporting this pile of shit, disregarding what this pile of shit did. They would support him if he was found guilty of raping 13 year olds and then telling the 13 year old that if she said anything he would kill her. This is a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass. Scum to the bone.

sorry we are talking about trump not bill clinton,,,

I thought to be a witness that you actually had To witness and relay what you witnessed. I did not realize you could be coached into a different version of what you witnessed.
Also, one is called a witness and not a heresayist.

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

No one is above the law. Republicans don't get special rights.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

Today is the beginning of public impeachment hearings. Impeachment is just a formal and fancy word for indict or accuse.

The end of the process in the House started today will be to accuse trump of crimes.

Then it goes to the Senate for a trial. No matter what evidence is presented. No matter what the truth is, trump will not be convicted. The republicans won't vote guilty no matter what and anyone who believes they will is fooling themselves.

It's just sad that we have people who put themselves and their political party before our nation, our constitution and the rule of law.

Is this what Americans should now expect from their president? If this is not impeachable conduct, what is?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Really dems?...do you guys really hear a crime here?...an impeachable crime?....one big enough to undo the votes of 65 million people?...I am amazed at the fecklessness on the left these days...I would hang my head in shame if I were a democrat today....

I thought to be a witness that you actually had To witness and relay what you witnessed. I did not realize you could be coached into a different version of what you witnessed.

That is because this isn't an actual court of law.....this is a political process and the democrats have the votes to do anything they want......

Next up?

The guy who installed the cable service in the White House will state that he too, was not involved in the phone call to the Ukraine, but he overheard the White House Chef and Steward talking about someone they know about who knows someone who also wasn't involved in the phone call but really doesn't like Trump......schiff is going to call the Chef and Steward later in the week...

Really dems?...do you guys really hear a crime here?...an impeachable crime?....one big enough to undo the votes of 65 million people?...I am amazed at the fecklessness on the left theses days...I would hang my head in shame if I were a democrat today....

They don't feel shame.....they crave power.....that controls every action they take.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
In a real court of law, none of this "testimony" would be allowed.

So far all we have is leading the "witness"...witnesses who didn't witness anything...and the testimony "my staffer overheard something" (hearsay).

Oh but there was more. You had Devin Nunes flop sweat and Gym Jordans righteous anger!

It's not looking good for the GOP. They can't defend Trump withholding the aid for dirt on his political campaign.

Okay, let's say Schiff knows who it is. At least he isn't blabbing it; it's supposed to be confidential.
Now, the point is, let's move on and talk about Taylor's testimony, which just told us in no uncertain terms that Trump held up the aid until Zelensky stated that there was an investigation into Trump's favorite conspiracy theories.

what else is he lying about???
He's not the one giving testimony. I get you, though. I've always asked the same about the President.
yeah its worse than that,,,hes running the whole thing,,,

SO WHAT ELSE IS HE LYING ABOUT???
Like I already said, you've got the opportunity to hear the other side of the story today. Actually, their lawyer isn't doing bad in bringing up the other perspective. You should try watching it.

THIS IS CLEARLY A ONE SIDED HEARING,,,
\
and the dems are refusing to allow any opposition witness's from the other side and instead so far are only concerned with hearsay witness's

That's not completely a bad thing
It's not a trial
It's an infomercial to sell the idea that President Trump is bad, buyers of President Trump should switch brands.
The worse that the infomercial is - the more people will remain loyal to the Trump Brand.

Schiff is no Billy Mayes.

Is this what Americans should now expect from their president? If this is not impeachable conduct, what is?
bringing corruption into the light is not an impeachable offense,,,well of course unless youre the corrupt one being exposed,,,

the DNC Ukraine collusion is the real issue

Oh but there was more. You had Devin Nunes flop sweat and Gym Jordans righteous anger!

It's not looking good for the GOP. They can't defend Trump withholding the aid for dirt on his political campaign.

Moron.....the aid wasn't withheld......they got the aid.....what part of that goes over that tiny head of yours......and none of the witnesses today were in on the phone call.....they are just complaining that they don't like Trump...

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

No one is above the law. Republicans don't get special rights.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

Today is the beginning of public impeachment hearings. Impeachment is just a formal and fancy word for indict or accuse.

The end of the process in the House started today will be to accuse trump of crimes.

Then it goes to the Senate for a trial. No matter what evidence is presented. No matter what the truth is, trump will not be convicted. The republicans won't vote guilty no matter what and anyone who believes they will is fooling themselves.

It's just sad that we have people who put themselves and their political party before our nation, our constitution and the rule of law.
Are they chasing facts on a legal Blowjob? Were underage sex partners involved?

What are Pelosi and Schiff doing?.....

tenor.gif

He didn't withhold any aid, dumbass.

Forum List

Back