8120221.gif
Cute.
She's a democrat and she just doesn't get this....

Taylor blew Trumps lie right up. First his lie about not knowing Sondland. Sondland called Trump Taylor tells us. Then Sondland told Taylor that Trump was more concerned about the investigation than about the Ukraine.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
ohhhhh i see you got a malcom x meme .............i wonder how he would feel about the lefts feminization of black males in the inner city ???People of Color – Funders for LGBT Issues

the DNC Ukraine collusion is the real issue

Exactly correct. And Ukraine President Zelensky admits his nation colluded with the DNC in the past.

All their nation wants to do is to admit they are wrong and help America fight and punish the Traitors.
No he didn't.

He did
You are grossly uninformed
Turn off Soul Train and read something.
I'll do that when you turn of Hee Haw.

th

If Zelensky felt that way, why did he cancel the CNN interview?

th

That's what I thought.

Been watching

Does not seem to be going well for Team Trump

In a trial, dumbass.

Impeachment is not a trial.

You're just making this stupid shit up as an excuse to expose and kill the whistleblower.
this isn't an impeachment. you got wrong hairball. what's the article of impeachment that trump is charged with?

This is an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment. So far Trump has not been accused officially - so there is no accuser to face.

When Articles of impeachment are passed by the house, witnesses will be cross examined by the representatives of the President during the Senate trial.
Bring it on.

I'm pretty sure that's what Schiff intends to do.
you know that huh?

What's the article that started the need for the inquiry? I'm still waiting.
Everyone stop everything , this guy is waiting and should be answered in the manner that he demands.

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

No one is above the law. Republicans don't get special rights.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

Today is the beginning of public impeachment hearings. Impeachment is just a formal and fancy word for indict or accuse.

The end of the process in the House started today will be to accuse trump of crimes.

Then it goes to the Senate for a trial. No matter what evidence is presented. No matter what the truth is, trump will not be convicted. The republicans won't vote guilty no matter what and anyone who believes they will is fooling themselves.

It's just sad that we have people who put themselves and their political party before our nation, our constitution and the rule of law.

What makes you think there will be a vote on impeachment or that articles of impeachment will be approved by the House at all?

Personally, I don't see anything here.

Why do these Career Deep State Nimrods like Taylor think its "inappropriate" for President Trump to ask trusted advisors like Rudolph Guiliani to speak to Ukraine? Apparently , Taylor has a problem implementing his boss's policy.

You're blind. Giuliani had no security clearance. You guys are so desperate that you excuse criminal behavior.

So what? Giuliani had the trust of the President and was operating in America's best interests. Those with security clearances were unwilling to do their duty.
He was not operating in Americas best interest.

"Do this little thing for me and............."
Where did he say 'and'???? He asked for a favor. Period. NO "and". Quit fucking lying like a schiff.
He is not entitled to ask for a personal favour. The US is not a fucking banana republic.
Oh really? Please show the AMERICAN LAW that specifically states the president can't ask a favor of a foreign government.

Here's a clue... IT'S DONE ALL THE TIME, BY EVERY LEADER, OF EVERY GOVERNMENT... ALL THE TIME.

For Christ sake, GET A CLUE.

Republicans keep asking what the High Crime and Misdemeanor is.....the answer is ....BRIBERY

Specifically identified in the Constitution
/——/ What happened to Russian collusion?

It's still a thing
Except the collusion was with hillary
Ignorance is when you try to justify the actions of someone by what someone else does and when your totally backed into a corner and have no response. You do the Ya but Obama wasn't born here. No matter which hate party member the conversation is about. Scum Bag Rapes 13 year old, ya but Obama lied, Scum bag lies every time he opens his mouth ya but Biden's third cousin twice removed worked at a job he wasn't qualified to do in Botswana.

Hey Dumbfuck

I'm not justifying anything - It never happened - I can't justify something that never happened.
The Honorable Robert S. Mueller III decreed that there was no collusion between Russia and any member of The Trump Campaign.
Two officials who were there just told you what happened. None of the fictions I've heard offered by you folks so far will fly any more. Not to anyone who is informed, anyway.

I don't even know what you are talking about
Did you shift from old to senile?

The Republicans were ready for this....I bet the dems pull the plug....

/——/ What happened to Russian collusion?

It's still a thing
Except the collusion was with hillary
Ignorance is when you try to justify the actions of someone by what someone else does and when your totally backed into a corner and have no response. You do the Ya but Obama wasn't born here. No matter which hate party member the conversation is about. Scum Bag Rapes 13 year old, ya but Obama lied, Scum bag lies every time he opens his mouth ya but Biden's third cousin twice removed worked at a job he wasn't qualified to do in Botswana.

Hey Dumbfuck

I'm not justifying anything - It never happened - I can't justify something that never happened.
The Honorable Robert S. Mueller III decreed that there was no collusion between Russia and any member of The Trump Campaign.
Two officials who were there just told you what happened. None of the fictions I've heard offered by you folks so far will fly any more. Not to anyone who is informed, anyway.

I don't even know what you are talking about
Did you shift from old to senile?
Insulting me really doesn't further your argument.

Are the Dem voters even intelligent enough to understand that this an illegitimate impeachment?
Love it, we are trying to erase a cancer on society, This mans a pussy grabbing, wife raping, bigot, chauvinist, hate driven liar who's trying to turn us into a dictatorship with no laws other then the ones he makes up. The right are selling out their country and constitution.. The point is whether your going to spit on our flag and piss on our constitution ,supporting this pile of shit, disregarding what this pile of shit did. They would support him if he was found guilty of raping 13 year olds and then telling the 13 year old that if she said anything he would kill her. This is a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass. Scum to the bone.

sorry we are talking about trump not bill clinton,,,
My my did you see how smoothly he turned my words around , hell it was genius. I might not comment anymore if some genius can come along and turn my words on me, Wow! The right puts up such a intellectual wall of truth that us poor progressives should be scared. Man He just turned my point around. The word I'm looking for is Brilliant.

this isn't an impeachment. you got wrong hairball. what's the article of impeachment that trump is charged with?

This is an impeachment inquiry, not an impeachment. So far Trump has not been accused officially - so there is no accuser to face.

When Articles of impeachment are passed by the house, witnesses will be cross examined by the representatives of the President during the Senate trial.
Bring it on.

I'm pretty sure that's what Schiff intends to do.
you know that huh?

What's the article that started the need for the inquiry? I'm still waiting.
Everyone stop everything , this guy is waiting and should be answered in the manner that he demands.
me waiting? how laughable. I know you ain't got shit. I merely point out the obvious. And it's obvious you ain't got shit. Nothing burgers is all you advertise.

all talk with no walk. never a walk. blah, blah, blah until your face falls off.

Shits is doing his best to recast in a different light anything the witnesses actually witnessed

Forum List

Back