Jordan's destruction of Taylor ...and this entire Impeachment coup...is why Schiff and the Democrats did not want the GOP to be able to speak, ask questions, or call witnesses.....

Jordan to Schiffty Schiff: "Of the 435 members of Congress, you are the only Member who knows who the whistleblower is, and your staff is the only staff who has had a chance to talk with that individual. "We would like that opportunity. When might that happen?"

"My father served in WW2, greatX3 grandfather was a Union soldier, 9 ancestors fought in the Am Rev & I don't give a crap about Ukraine. #BuildTheWall" - Coulter

Jordan to Schiffty Schiff: "Of the 435 members of Congress, you are the only Member who knows who the whistleblower is, and your staff is the only staff who has had a chance to talk with that individual. "We would like that opportunity. When might that happen?"
And that comment was a lie.

Jordan's destruction of Taylor ...and this entire Impeachment coup...is why Schiff and the Democrats did not want the GOP to be able to speak, ask questions, or call witnesses.....
Jordan destroyed himself.

te floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

Taylor may be a career guy, so he might be safe from firing. But he shouldn't be surprised if he is sent to a duty post at an outlying consulate in the Kingdom of Shithole.
For what?
Undermining the foreign policy of the President, for starters.

te floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

Taylor may be a career guy, so he might be safe from firing. But he shouldn't be surprised if he is sent to a duty post at an outlying consulate in the Kingdom of Shithole.
For what?
Undermining the foreign policy of the President, for starters.
That didn't happen.

'JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met
the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

The whole thing is a farce going nowhere. They should call it the Schiff Hearsay Hearings. Star witnesses never even met the president, but only was told by someone else second hand who claims he walked by Trump's open door and OVERHEARD TRUMP ON A CELLPHONE CALL about Ukraine and was there long enough and close enough to glean the entire conversation? On top of that, that it was improper because it wasn't supporting popular policy to give away to Ukraine without question or condition, all this money, Ukraine, now suddenly the cornerstone of democracy in the free world?

And it wasn't in the national interest to investigate a criminal who might be in line for the White House? A criminal who isn't even anyone's opponent and likely never will be?

I CAN'T EVEN GET MY OWN SS BENEFITS WITHOUT CONDITION! How do I get a sweet deal like that? And never mind that the star witness is a Ukraine sycophant and the Ukrainian president denies this took place.

Never mind the "witnesses" are all being co-opted by the democrats, who are leading the witnesses, while giving hearsay testimony on what OTHER PEOPLE SAID, even what they intended and THOUGHT, not only without hearing from the actual people in question, but the witness himself never even heard it. Was only TOLD (he claims) by someone else. And about people he's never even met.

Hoo Boy, what a perverted miscarriage of the legal process. All brought to you by the dickhard power-mad democrats who can taste Schiff's cum in their mouths.

The funniest part of all is that the very same networks who all deemed it a waste of money to carry the 4th celebration in July celebrating our nation, its heroes and military are now wasting millions of dollars in lost advertising to air this sham.

Jordan hasn't raised his hand and sworn on bible he had no knowledge of the abuse of wrestlers at Ohio State. He now accuses everyone who testifies under oath of lying.
Lame deflection.

Proves today's debacle has you flummoxed.

Wrong, I spent the morning listening to the statements by the Majority Chairman and Nunes, Kent and Taylor. I then went to my yard and bagged leaves and just came in for lunch.

My take on the opening was necessary and sufficient to see where this was going:

Facts by the Democrats, Obstructions and character assassinations by the Republicans.
you shouldnt have gone and done your leaves because you missed the whole part where this was all hearsay and opinion and no facts were presented,,,

'Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan ripped House Democrats’ decision to bring in former Ambassador to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as a star witness in their impeachment probe against President Donald Trump.'

Jordan also RIPPED Taylor's testimony to shreds:

JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

JORDAN:
“You’re their star witness. You’re their first witness. You’re the guy. You are the guy, based on, this based on, I mean, I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than”

Jordan was talking about the CHAIN OF HEARSAY from which Taylor ADMITTED he had formulated his OPINION of what he believed happened during the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM, a phone call he was forced to admit he was NOT part of and of which he had no 1st-hand account knowledge.

....and, as Jordan questioned:
'...and yet YOU (Taylor) are Schiff's STAR 'witness'? You didn't WITNESS anything...'

o_O

‘I’ve Seen Church Prayer Chains That Are Easier To Understand’: Jim Jordan Eviscerates Impeachment Process

Jordan is a a a... 3rd rate carnival barker with a bad underbite.
Yeah still good enough to make fools out of demodummie shitforbrains. Then again I guess they are doing all of the heavy lifting themselves so it really is no magic trick to make a fool look like a fool.

Now Dimwingers want these clowns to read Putin's mind.

WTF is this, some carnival side show?
Here we have a "true American" trying to defend Putin.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back