'Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan ripped House Democrats’ decision to bring in former Ambassador to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as a star witness in their impeachment probe against President Donald Trump.'

Jordan also RIPPED Taylor's testimony to shreds:

JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

JORDAN:
“You’re their star witness. You’re their first witness. You’re the guy. You are the guy, based on, this based on, I mean, I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than”

Jordan was talking about the CHAIN OF HEARSAY from which Taylor ADMITTED he had formulated his OPINION of what he believed happened during the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM, a phone call he was forced to admit he was NOT part of and of which he had no 1st-hand account knowledge.

....and, as Jordan questioned:
'...and yet YOU (Taylor) are Schiff's STAR 'witness'? You didn't WITNESS anything...'

o_O

‘I’ve Seen Church Prayer Chains That Are Easier To Understand’: Jim Jordan Eviscerates Impeachment Process

Jordan is a a a... 3rd rate carnival barker with a bad underbite.

I don't think I understand. This is not a criminal court and the rules of evidence is not the bar here, if that's what you're referring to.
You get that you've lost again. Dingbats, snowflakes and prigs rarely prevail...thank God.
I found the testimony today to be quite interesting, informative, and I sure didn't see the Republicans walking out of this one with a win. They did their best but the testimony was damning.

OPINIONS AND HEARSAY ARE NOT TESTIMONY,,,
I've already responded to this about three times, so I'm done with it. You can say it 'til you're blue in the face, but the Pecker in Chief withheld military aid until Zelensky did what he wanted, which was a personal political favor.
Tell us about it. What investigation did Zelensky initiate in Biden and Bursma? Do you know wtf you're talking about?

As a teacher of children, do you have any idea why American kids are so "dumbed down"?

Last edited:
Been watching

Does not seem to be going well for Team Trump
From what I've been watching, it's all based on hearsay.
I suppose it might work in a Kangaroo Court, but, not in real America.
Real Americans can believe their ambassadors and other government officials who are reasoned, educated and intelligent people who have spent their lives being measured and cautious in their views.
I see no problem whatsoever in answering the questions and explaining what they saw and heard.

Ambassadors and other gov't officials might be reasoned, educated, and intelligent people who are also ideologues who might be more interested in supporting their own politics rather than the truth. Fine by me if people answer questions and explain what they saw and heard, but one has to take all this in with a large grain of salt. It's a tough job these days to determine who should be believed, but I will say this: this whole sordid story of the whistleblower seems to be supported solely by biased, anti-Trump people with a political agenda rather than arriving at the truth. Same as the Russian collusion investigation was.
Taylor is a Never Trumper? Kent is a Never Trumper? You got a link?

'Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan ripped House Democrats’ decision to bring in former Ambassador to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as a star witness in their impeachment probe against President Donald Trump.'

JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

JORDAN:
“You’re their star witness. You’re their first witness. You’re the guy. You are the guy, based on, this based on, I mean, I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than”

Jordan was talking about the CHAIN OF HEARSAY from which Taylor ADMITTED he had formulated his OPINION of what he believed happened during the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM, a phone call he was forced to admit he was NOT part of and of which he had no 1st-hand account knowledge.

'...and yet YOU (Taylor) are Schiff's STAR 'witness'? You didn't WITNESS anything...'

o_O

‘I’ve Seen Church Prayer Chains That Are Easier To Understand’: Jim Jordan Eviscerates Impeachment Process

JORDAN:

TAYLOR:
'No'.

JORDAN:

o_O

Taylor has the look of a cat trying to take a crap on a concrete floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

I don't think I understand. This is not a criminal court and the rules of evidence is not the bar here, if that's what you're referring to.
You get that you've lost again. Dingbats, snowflakes and prigs rarely prevail...thank God.
I found the testimony today to be quite interesting, informative, and I sure didn't see the Republicans walking out of this one with a win. They did their best but the testimony was damning.

Damning in what way?
I am trying to figure out what you think was proven today
I am one of the old fashioned people who believe the ambassadors and career state department officials who have spent their lives serving the interests of this country. And I don't like Trump, so that makes me biased all the way around, but this is what I sounds like to me: Taylor told us the story of what was happening and how the phone call was just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know how you can ask that question unless you (1) think he's lying or (2) you didn't even bother listening to the testimony.

So you don't know?

JORDAN:

TAYLOR:
'No'.

JORDAN:

o_O

Wow- Jim Jordan got Taylor to admit to what Taylor said in his opening statement two weeks ago?

That is devestating.
What Jordan did is devastating to Schiff and Democrats because it further exposes the fact that this entire Impeachment scam is just another coup attempt.

Damning in what way?
I am one of the old fashioned people who believe the ambassadors and career state department officials who have spent their lives serving the interests of this country. And I don't like Trump, so that makes me biased all the way around, but this is what I sounds like to me: Taylor told us the story of what was happening and how the phone call was just the tip of the iceberg. I don't know how you can ask that question unless you (1) think he's lying or (2) you didn't even bother listening to the testimony.
You mean the phone call he wasn't on?
We know what was said on that phone call, or at least the parts the President wants us to know, so there is no point to your point.

If Trump was trying to get to the bottom of Ukranian corruption it might be relevant. However Trump tied US aid to digging dirt. That is using public funds for a personal purpose. Bidens alleged crimes are not germane.
There is always a price for USA aid...why else would we give hard earned tax dollars away?....
Not to finance trumps re-election.

If Trump didn't hold back the military aid, in fact he gave it to the Ukrainians, and if Trump didn't get them to actually do anything .........how exactly did Trump tie U.S. aid to digging dirt? They got the aid, they didn't investigate anything....and the aid they got was better from Trump than the aid they got from obama...Trump gave them weapons to kill Russians....obama gave them blankets and MREs.......

So again......this is a sham..

So if person A paid B to kill A's wife, and B got caught before he committed the crime, A would be in the clear?
So this is what you people are reduced to... making up fictional circumstances about things completely unrelated with your present FARCE?

This kind of insanity is why the democrat party is in for a major ASS KICKIN' at the ballot box next year.

JORDAN:

TAYLOR:
'No'.

JORDAN:

o_O

Wow- Jim Jordan got Taylor to admit to what Taylor said in his opening statement two weeks ago?

That is devestating.

Jordan was able to successfully emphasize the point that Taylor knew nothing and knew nobody and was just spewing his opinion about this.

So we can safely disregard everything he said previously.

The evidence proves that the President wanted to RE-open an investigation in Ukraine.

When did the Ukraine open an investigation into the Server or Crowdstrike or either Biden? The only three subjects Trump brought up.

HEADLINES

Anti trumpers has an opinion on foreign policy... feelings were hurt lol

Damning in what way?
We know what was said on that phone call, or at least the parts the President wants us to know, so there is no point to your point.
What we know is there is no point to ask these clowns what their opinion and feelings are about the phone call.

JORDAN:

TAYLOR:
'No'.

JORDAN:

o_O

JORDAN:

TAYLOR:
'No'.

JORDAN:

o_O

Taylor has the look of a cat trying to take a crap on a concrete floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.
Ya thimk? Long list to join. Especially when you don't kiss the ring.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
te floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

Taylor may be a career guy, so he might be safe from firing. But he shouldn't be surprised if he is sent to a duty post at an outlying consulate in the Kingdom of Shithole.

Witnesses who didn't actually witness anything themselves.
Except they did. But this is just the beginning.

Tell me, "Who witnessed Ukraine trying to influence the 2016 election?"

Putin?

Damning in what way?
Dingbat.

Drudge just simply sucks ass anymore. The DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM always has.So here's some alternative news aggregator sites for you.

Unless you want your news filtered through the lens of a soyboy cuckold leftist in the DISGUSTING FILTH, I recommend these as a start

Christian Daily Reporter: CHRISTIAN DAILY REPORTER
Whatfinger News: Whatfinger – Whatfinger News
Bad Blue: Real-time Uncensored News - Politics, Security, War, Terrorism and Stupidity - BadBlue 24x7 News Feed
The Daily Liberty: The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report
Citizen Free Press: CITIZEN FREE PRESS – AMERICA’S FRONT PAGE FOR NEWS
Gab Trends: Trends | People-Powered News
Disrn.com: Disrn – Brief, smart, faithful
Rantingly: Rantingly

te floor every time Jordon digs into him. You know that deer in the headlights look. I think it's safe to say that Taylor is done in the Trump or any other state department.

Taylor may be a career guy, so he might be safe from firing. But he shouldn't be surprised if he is sent to a duty post at an outlying consulate in the Kingdom of Shithole.
For what?

Forum List

Back