Been watching

Does not seem to be going well for Team Trump
From what I've been watching, it's all based on hearsay.
I suppose it might work in a Kangaroo Court, but, not in real America.
Hearsay?

They were directly involved
No they weren't, they depended on others for their info.
From their own words.
Not exactly the case.

You can stop playing this game. You guys are in belief of Democratic collusion with the Ukraine based on no first hand knowledge. In fact you believe this even as it's been debunked. Now we have just heard the boy fucker Jordan obfuscate repeating the same shit now for at least the third time.

They had to rely on second hand information, which they already admitted to, old lady.
Kinda like garbage in, garbage out.

You cannot refute it, and Taylor and Kent couldn't either.
?They were there. What kind of information would satisfy you?
They were not there, they never were with the president, they never spoke to the president,
and they never were on the phone with the president.
Either stop your lying, or get your facts straight.
They had to rely on others to formulate their opinions.
You're usually fair. Don't call me a liar, please.

You are also relying on others to formulate your opinion, I take it. Does that mean your judgment has no merit?
I don't think I understand. This is not a criminal court and the rules of evidence is not the bar here, if that's what you're referring to.
well post some facts then
You just got two and a half hours of them. You should try listening to them.

The Issue is that none of what was said was of any problematic substance to President Trump.

You are the hack junior. The facts are clear.
Pathetic liar.....you couldn't even have been listening to Kent or Taylor, they revealed your lies.
I am listening to them right now and what they have revealed is that republicans are unable to question based on what Trump has done. They are trying to obfuscate and misdirect.
I am not sure what your first sentence is saying, IM2. The next is your opinion...not surprising the way you have been posting
You understand what I said. And the republicans are doing exactly what I said.
Restate the first sentence to make sense, IM2. "....republicans are unable to question based on what Trump has done."
Unable to question what??????????
No. The first sentence makes plenty of sense.

The Dim (Peter Welch) asked Ambassador Taylor why withholding aid interfered with out national security goals. The Dim doesn't seem to understand that the President sets our national security goals, not Taylor.

I don't think I understand. This is not a criminal court and the rules of evidence is not the bar here, if that's what you're referring to.
You get that you've lost again. Dingbats, snowflakes and prigs rarely prevail...thank God.
I found the testimony today to be quite interesting, informative, and I sure didn't see the Republicans walking out of this one with a win. They did their best but the testimony was damning.

Damning in what way?
I am trying to figure out what you think was proven today

Jordan hasn't raised his hand and sworn on bible he had no knowledge of the abuse of wrestlers at Ohio State. He now accuses everyone who testifies under oath of lying.
Lame deflection.

Proves today's debacle has you flummoxed.

Been watching

Hearsay?

From their own words.
Not exactly the case.

You can stop playing this game. You guys are in belief of Democratic collusion with the Ukraine based on no first hand knowledge. In fact you believe this even as it's been debunked. Now we have just heard the boy fucker Jordan obfuscate repeating the same shit now for at least the third time.
If there is any game being played, it's by you and your ilk, IM2. You first sentence made no sense....that is a fact.
Second, what Jordan has asked is very much pertinent in a court of law, as it is here. You want to deny it,
go ahead, I expect no less from you.

Been watching

Hearsay?

From their own words.
Not exactly the case.

based on first hand knowledge and government documents its clear the DNC colluded with ukraine to effect the 2016 election,,,

you should educate yourself before speaking in public,,,

You get that you've lost again. Dingbats, snowflakes and prigs rarely prevail...thank God.
I found the testimony today to be quite interesting, informative, and I sure didn't see the Republicans walking out of this one with a win. They did their best but the testimony was damning.

OPINIONS AND HEARSAY ARE NOT TESTIMONY,,,
I've already responded to this about three times, so I'm done with it. You can say it 'til you're blue in the face, but the Pecker in Chief withheld military aid until Zelensky did what he wanted, which was a personal political favor.

Been watching

Hearsay?

From their own words.
Not exactly the case.

We don't care. Just get to the impeachment vote and get it over with. Liars calling others liars. It doesn't matter anymore.

I've already responded to this about three times, so I'm done with it. You can say it 'til you're blue in the face, but the Pecker in Chief withheld military aid until Zelensky did what he wanted, which was a personal political favor.

sadly its a fact that that never happened, which was made clear today,,,

and here is the witness admitting it didnt happen,,,just that he thought it did,,,

Absolute look of terror and repugnance on Shits faced when asked the supremely direct and easy question”when will Republicans get to know what Democrats already know”
Pure show trial witch hunt.

Been watching

Real Americans can believe their ambassadors and other government officials who are reasoned, educated and intelligent people who have spent their lives being measured and cautious in their views.
I see no problem whatsoever in answering the questions and explaining what they saw and heard.

Ambassadors and other gov't officials might be reasoned, educated, and intelligent people who are also ideologues who might be more interested in supporting their own politics rather than the truth. Fine by me if people answer questions and explain what they saw and heard, but one has to take all this in with a large grain of salt. It's a tough job these days to determine who should be believed, but I will say this: this whole sordid story of the whistleblower seems to be supported solely by biased, anti-Trump people with a political agenda rather than arriving at the truth. Same as the Russian collusion investigation was.

When Obamacare was passed you can be sure there were political favors. Political favor....bwhahahahahbwhahhaaaa!

Forum List

Back