Real Americans can believe their ambassadors and other government officials who are reasoned, educated and intelligent people who have spent their lives being measured and cautious in their views.
I see no problem whatsoever in answering the questions and explaining what they saw and heard.
They had to rely on second hand information, which they already admitted to, old lady.
Kinda like garbage in, garbage out.

You cannot refute it, and Taylor and Kent couldn't either.
?They were there. What kind of information would satisfy you?
They were not there, they never were with the president, they never spoke to the president,
and they never were on the phone with the president.
Either stop your lying, or get your facts straight.
They had to rely on others to formulate their opinions.
You're usually fair. Don't call me a liar, please.

You are also relying on others to formulate your opinion, I take it. Does that mean your judgment has no merit?
I don't think I understand. This is not a criminal court and the rules of evidence is not the bar here, if that's what you're referring to.
well post some facts then
You just got two and a half hours of them. You should try listening to them.

They were not there, they never were with the president, they never spoke to the president,

You are also relying on others to formulate your opinion, I take it. Does that mean your judgment has no merit?
I don't think I understand. This is not a criminal court and the rules of evidence is not the bar here, if that's what you're referring to.
She has. What you don't want to believe doesn't change the that.
name a fact she posted.
No. She stated the facts and I am going to do what you maggots do. I made a statement and that statement is so because I said it. That's what you guys do all the time.

They had to rely on second hand information, which they already admitted to, old lady.
Kinda like garbage in, garbage out.

You cannot refute it, and Taylor and Kent couldn't either.

sorry old hag but that was 2 1/2 hrs of hearsay and opinions,,,

You get that you've lost again. Dingbats, snowflakes and prigs rarely prevail...thank God.
I found the testimony today to be quite interesting, informative, and I sure didn't see the Republicans walking out of this one with a win. They did their best but the testimony was damning.

Now the Dim is asking the "witness" for his opinions on foreign policy.

How is this relevant to Trump's guilt or innocence?

insulting me doesn't strengthen your argument.

You get that you've lost again. Dingbats, snowflakes and prigs rarely prevail...thank God.
I found the testimony today to be quite interesting, informative, and I sure didn't see the Republicans walking out of this one with a win. They did their best but the testimony was damning.

OPINIONS AND HEARSAY ARE NOT TESTIMONY,,,

He's an always Trumper. Facts don't matter to him.
You are a hack, IM2 pure and simple.
The facts could bitch slap you in the face and you would never admit to it. Run along

You are the hack junior. The facts are clear.
Pathetic liar.....you couldn't even have been listening to Kent or Taylor, they revealed your lies.
I am listening to them right now and what they have revealed is that republicans are unable to question based on what Trump has done. They are trying to obfuscate and misdirect.
I am not sure what your first sentence is saying, IM2. The next is your opinion...not surprising the way you have been posting
You understand what I said. And the republicans are doing exactly what I said.

Watching about a half hour of this thing and there is not much here to see other than grandstanding/posturing/leading questions almost 100% conjecture.."what if".. "could it be"..."it seems like".
I am truly amazed. I mean that. For fucks sake people... this is what Washington has become now. It's not about doing real things... passing real laws...working together to do their damn jobs... it is like watching a banana republic government where the rule of the day is accuse/deny accuse/deny.

I am ashamed.
So fucking disappointing.

insulting me doesn't strengthen your argument.

ITS NOT THE INSULT THAT DOES THAT,,,its the facts that does that,,,

the insult was just appropriate,,,

You are a hack, IM2 pure and simple.
The facts could bitch slap you in the face and you would never admit to it. Run along

You are the hack junior. The facts are clear.
Pathetic liar.....you couldn't even have been listening to Kent or Taylor, they revealed your lies.
I am listening to them right now and what they have revealed is that republicans are unable to question based on what Trump has done. They are trying to obfuscate and misdirect.
I am not sure what your first sentence is saying, IM2. The next is your opinion...not surprising the way you have been posting
You understand what I said. And the republicans are doing exactly what I said.
Restate the first sentence to make sense, IM2. "....republicans are unable to question based on what Trump has done."
Unable to question what??????????

Forum List

Back