From what I've been watching, it's all based on hearsay.
I suppose it might work in a Kangaroo Court, but, not in real America.
Real Americans can believe their ambassadors and other government officials who are reasoned, educated and intelligent people who have spent their lives being measured and cautious in their views.
I see no problem whatsoever in answering the questions and explaining what they saw and heard.
They had to rely on second hand information, which they already admitted to, old lady.
Kinda like garbage in, garbage out.

You cannot refute it, and Taylor and Kent couldn't either.
?They were there. What kind of information would satisfy you?
They were not there, they never were with the president, they never spoke to the president,
and they never were on the phone with the president.
Either stop your lying, or get your facts straight.
They had to rely on others to formulate their opinions.
Nobody saw Monica Lewinsky give Clinton a BJ either. Irrelevant.
and? you think their's cum stains on the phone now? alright y, now we're getting some place. who has the phone and who has the cum?
giphy.gif

Real Americans can believe their ambassadors and other government officials who are reasoned, educated and intelligent people who have spent their lives being measured and cautious in their views.
I see no problem whatsoever in answering the questions and explaining what they saw and heard.
They had to rely on second hand information, which they already admitted to, old lady.

He's an always Trumper. Facts don't matter to him.
You are a hack, IM2 pure and simple.
The facts could bitch slap you in the face and you would never admit to it. Run along

You are the hack junior. The facts are clear.
Pathetic liar.....you couldn't even have been listening to Kent or Taylor, they revealed your lies.

Trump authorized funds to Ukraine in 2018 also. The situation with Biden occurred before Trump was elected. Trump has released funds to Ukraine until this year. He had 3 years to be concerned about the corruption and wasn't. Let's cut the crap, Trump tried extorting the president of Ukraine to get dirt on a political opponent.
Ukraine got a new President, moron. Which meant it was a good time to ask to reopen the previous corruption investigations shit down by the last.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?
I really can't believe you just made that statement. They can't understand anything.

Actually they do understand it. They just choose to ignore the facts that debunk their narrative and Agenda because they are dishonest c***s.

They were not there, they never were with the president, they never spoke to the president,
The DNA on the blue dress? :auiqs.jpg:
dude, the stupid is amazing from these fks. truly, I can't for the life of me figure out how they walk and talk and eat, let alone shit afterward.

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

No one is above the law. Republicans don't get special rights.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

Today is the beginning of public impeachment hearings. Impeachment is just a formal and fancy word for indict or accuse.

The end of the process in the House started today will be to accuse trump of crimes.

Then it goes to the Senate for a trial. No matter what evidence is presented. No matter what the truth is, trump will not be convicted. The republicans won't vote guilty no matter what and anyone who believes they will is fooling themselves.

It's just sad that we have people who put themselves and their political party before our nation, our constitution and the rule of law.
That will be 100% correct, even if they find him guilty of raping 13 year olds and threatening to kill them if the tell on him.

Some of us just think that keeping our Constitutional Republic together is a higher calling than pandering to your fantasies.

Not if you support Trump.

Or your fucked up fantasies.

Oh, I disagree. Trump did exactly what has been alleged.

Based on WHAT?

There is no 'whistleblower'.

The story is even if there even is one they are NOT a 'witness' because they did NOT witness anything. Not one 'witness' that has testified for the Democrats have offered up more than the admission they are NOT witnesses, either, that they are the recipients of 2nd and 3rd-hand hearsay.

The only true witnesses say what the Democrats are claiming NEVER HAPPENED, and the actual TRANSCRIPT, not Schiff's personally authored 'parody', backs that up.

Again, this is another treasonous repeat of the Collusion Delusion 1.o: Russia coup attempt.

GIVE ME A LINK TO 1 SINGLE PIECE OF SUBSTANTIATED EVIDENCE OR 1ST-HAND TESTIMONY....

...YOU CAN'T BECAUSE NONE HAS BEEN PRESENTED YET!

Last edited:
Been watching

Does not seem to be going well for Team Trump

He's an always Trumper. Facts don't matter to him.
what doesnt matter is this whole bullshit show dems are hanging their hopes on .......because like it or not in 12 mnths you and your anti American comrades are going to be disappointed once again TRUMP 2020 !!!

And now the lying Republican congressman is being corrected in his lies that hearsay is never admissible.
Again, please show us what court of law allows hearsay as evidence with proof. Otherwise STFU!
Dems feel Trump should be smeared and since they feel it’s right then heresay is allowed in all proceedings.

dude, the stupid is amazing from these fks. truly, I can't for the life of me figure out how they walk and talk and eat, let alone shit afterward.

Why do you think that they are able to wait until afterward?

Starting this morning AMERICA will begin to be shown evidence of more corruption done by this president. Now the standard apologists here will try to claim we aren't hearing what we heard. A live event will be turned into a claim of liberal media spin. It will be called a coup and a witch hunt. But the reality here is we are looking at a constitutional process for the ultimate check on a tyrannical president. Trump is the one that has overturned the result that did not elect the peoples choice for president by HIS BEHAVIOR.

The day has come for Trump. He and his supporters must learn that he cannot do anything he wants.

Historic impeachment hearings are set to begin, with GOP and Democrats pushing dueling messages on Trump’s conduct

Today is the beginning of public impeachment hearings. Impeachment is just a formal and fancy word for indict or accuse.

The end of the process in the House started today will be to accuse trump of crimes.

Then it goes to the Senate for a trial. No matter what evidence is presented. No matter what the truth is, trump will not be convicted. The republicans won't vote guilty no matter what and anyone who believes they will is fooling themselves.

It's just sad that we have people who put themselves and their political party before our nation, our constitution and the rule of law.
That will be 100% correct, even if they find him guilty of raping 13 year olds and threatening to kill them if the tell on him.

Some of us just think that keeping our Constitutional Republic together is a higher calling than pandering to your fantasies.

Not if you support Trump.
name something

The Secret Service assigned to protect Clinton presumably saw the act, or at the very least knew about it.

Unfortunately, none of them had the Decency to cum forward and be a whistleblower.

Schifferbrains now askin these clowns to speak for the President of the Ukraine.

How would these idiots know what he thinks?

This is beyond ridiculous.

the supposed extortee the president of the Ukraine disagrees with your lie .

I hope that you quoted the wrong person.

Oh, I fully agree......

Trump authorized funds to Ukraine in 2018 also. The situation with Biden occurred before Trump was elected. Trump has released funds to Ukraine until this year. He had 3 years to be concerned about the corruption and wasn't. Let's cut the crap, Trump tried extorting the president of Ukraine to get dirt on a political opponent.
Ukraine got a new President, moron. Which meant it was a good time to ask to reopen the previous corruption investigations shit down by the last.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?
I really can't believe you just made that statement. They can't understand anything.

Actually they do understand it. They just choose to ignore the facts that debunk their narrative and Agenda because they are dishonest c***s.

Some
Some are authentically too stupid to understand.

Why do you think that they are able to wait until afterward?
giphy.gif

the blue dress was the equivalent of the transcript ...dumb ass !

Forum List

Back