Viet Nam war as well
Eisenhower sent aid and advisors . So who's war is it then. Your scum ball leader is going down and his followers are going back under the rocks they came from. You won't be able to turn this country into a dictatorship as you want and we won't let you piss on our flag and constitution. We have the military and the majority so your threats with all you guns is comical . We will have you run over with your 32 guns on your back with a tank. You can't have my country. God Bless America

What makes you think you have the tank?
Simply because the military has a oath to protect our democracy

We are not a democracy, but a Republic, and you people are trying to destroy it.

You might at least learn what it is that you're trying to destroy.
We know what we are, that's why we oppose Trump.

Actually, you haven't a clue. You lack historical background. Otherwise you would not be what you are.

Oh really? Please show the AMERICAN LAW that specifically states the president can't ask a favor of a foreign government.

Here's a clue... IT'S DONE ALL THE TIME, BY EVERY LEADER, OF EVERY GOVERNMENT... ALL THE TIME.

For Christ sake, GET A CLUE.

Derp. Derp. Not a personal favor. Derp. Derp.
Did I say "PERSONAL" favor... TWIT? NO!

Reading comprehension is your friend.

No. But Trump asked for a personal favor. Dumb shit.
He asked for something that could benefit our Nation but not him personally.

Yeah. You're THAT stupid.
And yet you are So Brilliant that you were unable to articulate a response and you resorted to loser lib name calling.

All they have to defend poor old Trumpybear is that his plot to extort the Ukraine failed miserably

Jordan kept driving that point home.

The plot failed! You can't impeach him because his plot failed, can you? How dare you impeach that failure!

Except for the fact there was no extortion. When commies make up lies, that doesn't make it the truth.
It can't be helped you have clamped your hands over your eyes and ears and only parrot what your masters tell you to parrot.

You are a waste of time.

It's called comprehension. Look it up. Trump never once mentioned any kind of threat or consideration in getting US aid. Not once. The Democrats simply made it up, because Democrats think they can read minds.
Incorrect.

Show me where I'm incorrect.

"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me."

So where is this threat? I don't see it. I don't see a mention of US aid, military supplies, nothing.

The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Source, Kevin McCullough radio AM970 THE ANSWER

Correct! Trump released the aid within 48 hours of learning Congress had been informed of the whistleblower report. Nothing says release the military aid like, 'oh fuck, they're on to us'.
He had 20 more days, LEGALLY, YOU DUMBFUCK!

And he didn't waste any time once he knew Congress had been informed of the whistleblower. The jig was up.
If that was the case why wait TWO DAYS...WHY NOT IMMEDIATELY???

It can't be helped you have clamped your hands over your eyes and ears and only parrot what your masters tell you to parrot.

You are a waste of time.

3bguan.jpg

^ Extortion
Not even close. So how long do you republicans plan on being disingenuous?

Food for thought. It is what our foreign policy is based on and Trump was trying to weaponized it against his domestic opposition.
That food as you call it sounds like what a bull dumps in the field. I suspect you think it's steak most call it bullshit. but to each their own

Correction, Trump bastardize the process by trying to weaponize it against his political enemies.
Why are you discussing Everything The Obama Administration did to every Government Department in this thread?

Eric Ciaramella made a statement during Schiff's Secret Underground Bunker Inquiry when asked about Hunter Biden:
3g9k9l.jpg

Last edited:
Oh really? Please show the AMERICAN LAW that specifically states the president can't ask a favor of a foreign government.

Here's a clue... IT'S DONE ALL THE TIME, BY EVERY LEADER, OF EVERY GOVERNMENT... ALL THE TIME.

For Christ sake, GET A CLUE.

Sorry, but that's bull shit. Please keep your bull shit to yourself. Normal people that know the truth don't need to hear that pathetic garbage.

So sad. You believe that Trump cares about corruption in general. He just asked for announcements about investigations into Biden and Crowdstrike because he was spitballin'.

Mother fucking bad faith mother fucker.
Good Lord... get a grip on yourself. Your TDS has got you all out of joint. Maybe turn off the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING for a couple hours and remember you're on planet earth.

The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Source, Kevin McCullough radio AM970 THE ANSWER

Correct! Trump released the aid within 48 hours of learning Congress had been informed of the whistleblower report. Nothing says release the military aid like, 'oh fuck, they're on to us'.
He had 20 more days, LEGALLY, YOU DUMBFUCK!

u should have told Goldilocks that .

but dumbasses beget dumbasses .
Yes, YOU are here writing about yourself!

You are a waste of time.

3bguan.jpg

^ Extortion

Food for thought. It is what our foreign policy is based on and Trump was trying to weaponized it against his domestic opposition.

Yet Kent testified that Trumps policies on Ukraine are much better than maobamas was. Go figure. Kent also said he warned Bidens staff about Hunter.

Did he?

US-Russia Relations: Obama Signs Bill Giving Weapons To Ukraine, Allowing Economic Sanctions Against Russia

President Barack Obama signed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act on Thursday, but does not have immediate plans to enact the restrictions it authorizes. The law allows the U.S. to impose economic sanctions on Russia and give Ukraine up to $350 million in military aid as it resists pro-Russia rebels. The House of Representatives and Senate passed the bill earlier this week.

US-Russia Relations: Obama Signs Bill Giving Weapons To Ukraine, Allowing Economic Sanctions Against Russia
And if someone can read, it says he was waiting for our ally, the EU, to get their say on sanctions against Russia.

putin_0.jpg

serveimage

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Except for the fact there was no extortion. When commies make up lies, that doesn't make it the truth.

You are a waste of time.

3bguan.jpg

^ Extortion

Some opposition. The guy doesn't even know which way to face on stage or what state he's in. Being a Democrat presidential nominee for your party doesn't insulate you from being looked into for suspicious activity. Trump never once mentioned Biden in the context as a contestant or even the election for that matter. In other words, the Democrats are going to make up "their" reason why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the situation.

Like I said, this is an impeachment based on the Thought Police.

Biden wasn't the only target in the long running plot to weaponize our foreign policy against the Democrats.

Yeah, sure. Love all the evidence you brought.
The Javelin was designed to take out tanks. The Ukrainians want them, but Putin can't afford more tanks. You a f'n Russian?
So what military weapons did obama give to Ukraine? MRE'S and blankets don't count as weapons
Doesn't matter and I damn sure am not going to believe what a bunch of birthers have to say about it.
It matters when the public is lead to believe obama aided the Ukrainians when he didn't.

It doesn't matter when lies are told about Obama by people who still call him a Kenyan.

That's where Obama's people are supposedly from, Kenya.

That would make him a Kenyan-American if you believe it. Trump investigated the matter, determined that the Big O was born in America.

You are a waste of time.

3bguan.jpg

^ Extortion

Some opposition. The guy doesn't even know which way to face on stage or what state he's in. Being a Democrat presidential nominee for your party doesn't insulate you from being looked into for suspicious activity. Trump never once mentioned Biden in the context as a contestant or even the election for that matter. In other words, the Democrats are going to make up "their" reason why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the situation.

Like I said, this is an impeachment based on the Thought Police.

Biden wasn't the only target in the long running plot to weaponize our foreign policy against the Democrats.

So why didn't they start the impeachment with this so-called other target of yours? Were these two people the warmup act or something?

Sorry, but that's bull shit. Please keep your bull shit to yourself. Normal people that know the truth don't need to hear that pathetic garbage.

So sad. You believe that Trump cares about corruption in general. He just asked for announcements about investigations into Biden and Crowdstrike because he was spitballin'.

Mother fucking bad faith mother fucker.
Trump campaigned on ending DC corruption...pay attention...

Yeah. That's the ticket. Yeah! Yeah!

He asked for something that could benefit our Nation but not him personally.

Yeah. You're THAT stupid.
And yet you are So Brilliant that you were unable to articulate a response and you resorted to loser lib name calling.

OK. Dummy.

Democrats: We killed it

Republicans: We killed it

People: Thanks for wasting our time.
If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:
EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.

Forum List

Back