3bguan.jpg

^ Extortion
Not even close. So how long do you republicans plan on being disingenuous?

Food for thought. It is what our foreign policy is based on and Trump was trying to weaponized it against his domestic opposition.

Some opposition. The guy doesn't even know which way to face on stage or what state he's in. Being a Democrat presidential nominee for your party doesn't insulate you from being looked into for suspicious activity. Trump never once mentioned Biden in the context as a contestant or even the election for that matter. In other words, the Democrats are going to make up "their" reason why Trump asked Zelensky to look into the situation.

Like I said, this is an impeachment based on the Thought Police.

Biden wasn't the only target in the long running plot to weaponize our foreign policy against the Democrats.

So why didn't they start the impeachment with this so-called other target of yours? Were these two people the warmup act or something?

Trumpybear identified at least two targets for the Ukrainians to announce investigations into. I'll go with 'or something' for a thousand, Alex!

Democrats: We killed it

Republicans: We killed it

People: Thanks for wasting our time.
If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:
EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.
And what "big words" might they be, Little Man? You good at filling in all the empty places with your own conclusions, eh? Like all those gaps of no evidence? :71:

he is the voice of the oppressed, he is the lush voice of the silent majority of Americans...DONALD J TRUMP!

I agree! :2up:

Mark Meadows‏Verified account @RepMarkMeadows 57m57 minutes ago

Brilliant job by my colleagues today on the Intel Committee. They clearly highlighted the gaping holes in the Democrats' argument and established the unreal levels of hearsay involved. No two ways about it: today was a MAJOR setback for the unfounded impeachment fantasy.
The Repubs are only looking to bastardize the hearings. Nothing else. All they have.

The hearings are already bastardized, pathetic partisan show-trials. Witnesses who know nothing, saw nothing, and no time for the President's attorneys to question them.

If "the people" think it is a wast of their time, that's a win for the republicans.

How many average people do the Dims really think sat around to listen to some idiot wax on about the history of Ukraine in global politics for an hour / hour and half before even mentioning Giuliani or Trump and then, only by hearsay, opinion and supposition to say that the PRESIDENT'S FOREIGN POLICY DID NOT FIT HIS?! :auiqs.jpg:
EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.
And what "big words" might they be, Little Man? You good at filling in all the empty places with your own conclusions, eh? Like all those gaps of no evidence? :71:
Who needs evidence when libs have legitimized feelings gone wild via the “impeachment hearings”

The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Source, Kevin McCullough radio AM970 THE ANSWER
I wish we could have some aid to fix Schiff's fucking bug eyes. I’m tire of looking at the goofy bastard.

Not even close. So how long do you republicans plan on being disingenuous?

Food for thought. It is what our foreign policy is based on and Trump was trying to weaponized it against his domestic opposition.

Yet Kent testified that Trumps policies on Ukraine are much better than maobamas was. Go figure. Kent also said he warned Bidens staff about Hunter.

Did he?

US-Russia Relations: Obama Signs Bill Giving Weapons To Ukraine, Allowing Economic Sanctions Against Russia

President Barack Obama signed the Ukraine Freedom Support Act on Thursday, but does not have immediate plans to enact the restrictions it authorizes. The law allows the U.S. to impose economic sanctions on Russia and give Ukraine up to $350 million in military aid as it resists pro-Russia rebels. The House of Representatives and Senate passed the bill earlier this week.

US-Russia Relations: Obama Signs Bill Giving Weapons To Ukraine, Allowing Economic Sanctions Against Russia
And if someone can read, it says he was waiting for our ally, the EU, to get their say on sanctions against Russia.

putin_0.jpg

serveimage

Interesting picture of Uncle Pooty and Obama. Putin is showing disrespect to Obama by not even wearing a necktie.

Its great to see foreign powers showing respect for us again
Notice zero ties on both of them. It's called "casual attire" BFD.

The Ukraine military aid bill states that aid would be sent no later than Sept.30, Trump sent the aid on Sept.11, and there was NO INVESTIGATION of Biden by Ukraine as was alleged to a reason for the impeachment!

This legal deadline was taken care of 20 days before the deadline of the bill for military aid

Correct! Trump released the aid within 48 hours of learning Congress had been informed of the whistleblower report. Nothing says release the military aid like, 'oh fuck, they're on to us'.
He had 20 more days, LEGALLY, YOU DUMBFUCK!

Actually Trump holding on to the Ukraine aid was illegal from day 1.
Report: State Department found White House had no legal ground to block Ukraine aid

During the July 25 phone call, President Zelensky was unaware Trump had put a freeze on the military aid a few days prior to that phone call. That's why Zelensky began thanking Trump for sending the aid.

Zelensky's main focus during the call, with the misunderstanding the aid was on the way, was a White House visit. That was his second need. He needed aid to negotiate from a position of greater strength with Russia, and he needed a White House photo op to show the world he had strong US backing.

As soon as Zelensky began thanking Trump for the Javelins, Trump said, "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

Trump held up the aid, unbeknownst to Zelensky, and as soon as the aid was mentioned, Trump immediately coupled it to the Bidens and Crowdstrike.

Prior to the phone call, there were several back channel communications between Trump, Giuliani, and Sondland and the Ukrainians about a quid pro quo for the White House get together.

Trump had to eventually release the military aid because the fiscal year was ending.

But he has yet to grant Zelensky the White House visit.
The Biden’s are the ones who withheld aid. Joe took care of his dope head son who fucked his dead brother’s wife.

Well. If you watch tomorrow, you'll be pretty bored. I'd wait until Friday.
Way to rain on my attempt at civic duty.

I guess I can go out tomorrow and replenish my special impeachment blend popcorn.

And where was your "civic duty" through all the myriad of Obama and Hillary crimes? Was it out to lunch? On vacation that day? Where is your "civic duty" when it comes to hearing the defense of Trump or the evidence against Biden? Out stuck in traffic?

It takes a lot more than wishful thinking and desires to impeach a president, and I hope the democrats try it without an iron clad steel case against Trump that he truly committed a high crime with intentional malice. You know, Trump's such an idiot, and so incompetent, he might have committed a crime like Hillary through total recklessness without even knowing better! That was enough to get her off about 15 felony charges that other people go to prison for.

Impeach Trump without all that and I'll be sitting laughing when it all comes back like a punch in the face next year when the voters reject the democrats for trying to overthrow a presidency on purely political grounds! :badgrin:

'Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan ripped House Democrats’ decision to bring in former Ambassador to Ukraine, Bill Taylor, as a star witness in their impeachment probe against President Donald Trump.'

Jordan also RIPPED Taylor's testimony to shreds:

JORDAN:
“Ambassador, you weren’t on the call, were you? You didn’t listen in on President Trump and President Zelensky’s call?!"

TAYLOR:
'No'.

"Jordan also forced Taylor to acknowledge that he had never even met the president or (never) talked with his current chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney."

JORDAN:
“You’re their star witness. You’re their first witness. You’re the guy. You are the guy, based on, this based on, I mean, I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than”

Jordan was talking about the CHAIN OF HEARSAY from which Taylor ADMITTED he had formulated his OPINION of what he believed happened during the phone call between the President and Ukraine PM, a phone call he was forced to admit he was NOT part of and of which he had no 1st-hand account knowledge.

....and, as Jordan questioned:
'...and yet YOU (Taylor) are Schiff's STAR 'witness'? You didn't WITNESS anything...'

o_O

‘I’ve Seen Church Prayer Chains That Are Easier To Understand’: Jim Jordan Eviscerates Impeachment Process

The extortion took place over the course of weeks and months, long before the July 25 phone call, dipshit. That's why trained chimps like Jordan keep directing your attention away from that fact.

You mean Biden's extortion, right?

That's the thing here. They are accusing our guy of something he didn't do, but their guy did, and trying to impeach him on it.

Impeach Trump for Biden's crimes

And why not? They blamed Trump for emails getting hacked under Obama. They accused Trump of collusion with Russia when it was Hillary and the DNC who hired foreign sources that delivered information on Trump from the Russian government......and paid for it. So why not impeach Trump for something Biden did?

Then people wonder why we want to keep these morons out of power.
They go from Russia, Russia, Russia to Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine and expect their non Zombie base to listen to them

Dems really fucked this up. Pay attention progressives, these are the Democrats you've supported.
It was another Dimwinger clusterfuck hearing.

I bet the Dimwingers are longing for the days of the Mueller testimony.

Correct! Trump released the aid within 48 hours of learning Congress had been informed of the whistleblower report. Nothing says release the military aid like, 'oh fuck, they're on to us'.
He had 20 more days, LEGALLY, YOU DUMBFUCK!

Actually Trump holding on to the Ukraine aid was illegal from day 1.
Report: State Department found White House had no legal ground to block Ukraine aid
Dollar diplomacy. Long tradition of it United States history.

Yeah, sure. Love all the evidence you brought.
The Javelin was designed to take out tanks. The Ukrainians want them, but Putin can't afford more tanks. You a f'n Russian?
So what military weapons did obama give to Ukraine? MRE'S and blankets don't count as weapons
This about Trump. Right?
WELL, since Trump sold them the weapons they needed and obama didn't what was your point of bringing it up?
Are you retarded? WELL? Did I ever mention Obama in this thread? WELL? Whataboutism deluxe.
You want to talk about what's retarded is you saying Trump stalled giving weapons to the Ukrainians when obama never gave them weapons they needed. Which is worse late in giving or not giving at all?

Democrats: We killed it

Republicans: We killed it

People: Thanks for wasting our time.

Get a job

First of all no one in the Democratic Party can sign any bills into law right now. Where were you when you were supposed to learn how a bill becomes a law? I guess you were one of those who didn't go to class and spent their days getting high or drunk.

As of May of this year, there are 197 bills that have passed the House. They went to the Senate to die by the grim reaper moscow mitch mcconnell. Who takes pride in the fact that he has killed most of the legislation that has passed the House and gone to the Senate.

https://bigislandnow.com/2019/03/01/house-of-reps-passes-197-bills-to-senate/

Here's a video probably on your learning level on how a bill becomes law.

I agree! :2up:

Mark Meadows‏Verified account @RepMarkMeadows 57m57 minutes ago

Brilliant job by my colleagues today on the Intel Committee. They clearly highlighted the gaping holes in the Democrats' argument and established the unreal levels of hearsay involved. No two ways about it: today was a MAJOR setback for the unfounded impeachment fantasy.
The Repubs are only looking to bastardize the hearings. Nothing else. All they have.
It's over. Even the House Dems are not going to vote for impeachment, except for the brain-trust like Waters and the Squad.
You have 1st hand info and from who?
Yes, I saw Jordan slaughter the anti-Trump star witnesses.

It's over idiot.

Biden is certainly corrupt, but he's an angel compared to the Orange Turd.
Could you please provide a link to President Trump's videotaped confession of him bragging how he extorted the Ukraine PM, like the one Papa Joe made?!

Thanks...

Laws start in Congress.

Forum List

Back