Officer Eric Chauvin

Jesus H. Buddha! Liberals have a great imagination when it comes to whacky theories, not so much for facts.

This is clearly a miscarriage of justice . No justice, no peace. Really? Chauvin didn't murder anyone, and when the coroner was bribed or influenced by outside sources, not his actual physical autopsy results...NO, sorry. How gullible and broken can you get?

Chauvin did murder Floyd. How anyone can view the video and conclude otherwise is insanity.

Chauvin and his crew were a "goon squad" for the elites. The coroner who initially ruled Chauvin did not kill Floyd (BLM's hero, they love that coroner, do not want a replacement) is an enabler of the goon squad. That is how Chauvin stayed on the force. Chauvin and his goon squad are not just murderers for the Zionist dem political elites, they are part of a larger Zionist post 911 to exterminate Americans with IQs over 5 who noticed 911 was a fraud and Israel did it.

Who is a Zionist 911 dem traitor here in Minneapolis?

Da gov
Da mayor
Da DA
Most of the judges
The owner of the nightclub where both Floyd and Chauvin worked - that this guy never got any media attention for employing Chauvin is all the proof you should need to understand what is up here. The murder was not racist. It was 100% about that uber corrupt elite Zionist nightclub with coke, whores, and all the rest. Chauvin's job there was to make sure the rich Zionist kids never got busted
Da coroner
Most of da city council
All of the local media

When the Kenosha legal system found Chauvin guilty of murder...despite the facts...its clear that the justice system is broken. Floyd died of an Fentanyl overdose and 99% of us know it. (BTW, most of the members of BLM are Communists. Communist China is a major importer of fentanyl & supports BLM and Hamas) Anyway, back at the ranch, Democrats bailed out and support other wise mostly peaceful rioters. But put on the stops , what about January 6th 2021? That one one day is special because liberals say so, ignore the mostly peaceful riots that went on for months...because the libs say so.

Actually no. 99% of us don’t know it. 99% of your circle of friends might. But for the rest?

Well 71% of those polled agree with the verdict.

That is an enormous majority. It is huge. Or Yuge if you prefer.

The Judge layed out the case for the Sentence. It’s long but makes for interesting reading.

He quotes precedence. The findings. The evidence. And in the end justifies the sentence and explains his thinking.

I read it. I haven’t checked the precedence references yet. I imagine I will when someone swears the precedence mentioned says nothing about a bad cop committing murder.

But it is interesting reading.

This is clearly a miscarriage of justice . No justice, no peace. Really? Chauvin didn't murder anyone, and when the coroner was bribed or influenced by outside sources, not his actual physical autopsy results...NO, sorry. How gullible and broken can you get?
Will this make you get onboard with criminal justice reform now??

Or is it not negatively affecting enough white ex-officers for you to be concerned more broadly??

Forum List

Back