Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang/Mayor Pete versus Romney/Huntsman would be pretty cool...but I'm hoping for a new crop of flesh, minus the lack of character ala Trump.

Mayor Pete?

I thought he was excellent, though a little young.

But the Democratic Party will have a big dilemma - a black/Indian woman v a gay man.

Oh, the tension!
Pete has been smashing GOP cult Misinformation on Fox for the last month. He earned his badge, and I also respect Veterans.

Romney shows he can defy a party on principle.

Yang is empirical and forward thinking.

Huntsman is a really good man.
Stop trolling. Romney is 76? He is done with politics after this. Nikki Haley will run in 2024

She's hamstrung with Trump baggage.
No one will care four years from now.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. It will be delicious seeing you guys swallow your fleeting pride and voting for a "career politician" after swearing up and down you'd never support the swamp creatures for four years now.

Delicious.

They impeached Trump for asking the Ukranians to investigate Biden and his son.

What should we do if Biden becomes President?

It seems he should be impeached.

You'd have to win the House first. How's that going?
Are you gloating that Biden will get away with his crimes?

I'm gloating at your impotence.
You will have to start shooting and arresting people if you stay on this road. Are you prepared to do that?

I have to start shooting people and arresting them due to your impotence? Uh...no.

Yang/Mayor Pete versus Romney/Huntsman would be pretty cool...but I'm hoping for a new crop of flesh, minus the lack of character ala Trump.

Mayor Pete?

I thought he was excellent, though a little young.

But the Democratic Party will have a big dilemma - a black/Indian woman v a gay man.

Oh, the tension!
Pete has been smashing GOP cult Misinformation on Fox for the last month. He earned his badge, and I also respect Veterans.

Romney shows he can defy a party on principle.

Yang is empirical and forward thinking.

Huntsman is a really good man.
Stop trolling. Romney is 76? He is done with politics after this. Nikki Haley will run in 2024

She's hamstrung with Trump baggage.
No one will care four years from now.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. It will be delicious seeing you guys swallow your fleeting pride and voting for a "career politician" after swearing up and down you'd never support the swamp creatures for four years now.

Delicious.
You have every right to gloat. Enjoy. Maybe my boy Ben Shapiro runs but I doubt it.

Too late, you're full of it.
Is that what those yellow dots in my poop are ?
Good. I thought it was pacman worms or something.
aaa12.gif

They're now saying Trump is trailing and has to take Nevada, Pa, Ga, and NC to win

Correct. Because Joe won one of the districts in Nebraska of all places.

If anyone is interested in learning, this is a great thread.

Twitter is blocked on our computer...can you send a screen cap?

How did that happen? :laugh:

Try this:

They're now saying Trump is trailing and has to take Nevada, Pa, Ga, and NC to win

Try this:

thanks for that.

Try this:

thanks for that.

Trump bought Twitter today.
You'll be getting censored a lot.

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..
Biden only needs to win two states, Arizona and Nevada to win the election now that he has Wisconsin and Michigan.

In Arizona, he leads Trump by 79,000 with 86% of Precincts reporting. Most of the remaining votes are in Maricopa County which include Phoenix and Mesa. So it looks like Arizona will go to Biden leaving only Nevada.

In Nevada, essential all votes have been counted except mail-in ballots received on or after election day. 413,000 were mailed out and 337,000 have processed leaving 76,000 to be counted assuming all ballots returned. Biden is winning by 7800 votes. For Trump to move ahead in Nevada, Trump would have to capture at least 60% of these remaining votes. In Nevada he's been running 48.7% of votes, so it really looks like Biden is going to win Nevada.

Adding Arizona and Nevada to Michigan and Wisconsin, Biden will have 270 electoral votes which make what happens in Penn. North Carolina, and Georgia irrelevant. There is a slim chance Trump could win Arizona and bit better chance in Nevada but not much. If I were betting, I would put big bucks on Biden. As of 11:30am today, Las Vegas Betting Market was giving Biden a 90% chance of winning the presidency.

Last edited:
If this guy is counting on a pardon from Trump, that’s a very shaky thing to depend on.

What gives the NAACP standing to even be involved in any of this?

Disenfranchising minority votes.

Republicans has already cheated in Florida. The people voted to allow ex-felons to vote. It’s in our state constitution. Republicans said we don’t give a fuck.

No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters. Also a district court in TX said candidates didn't have standing to challenge irregular voting procedures, the NAACP would have less standing than a candidate involved in the election.

And felons were given the right to vote after completing their sentences, that would include paying all fines, fees and restitution required by the court. The federal courts have already addressed this and you lost, deal with it.

The Constitutional amendment did not require repaying anything. Republicans added that as voter suppression.

You don't need to prove it in minority voting districts. The voting rolls prove it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Of course it did, it required the complete their sentence, until they completed all of it, they aren't eligible. And what the hell are you talking about the voting rolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back