Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this guy is counting on a pardon from Trump, that’s a very shaky thing to depend on.

What gives the NAACP standing to even be involved in any of this?

Disenfranchising minority votes.

Republicans has already cheated in Florida. The people voted to allow ex-felons to vote. It’s in our state constitution. Republicans said we don’t give a fuck.

No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters. Also a district court in TX said candidates didn't have standing to challenge irregular voting procedures, the NAACP would have less standing than a candidate involved in the election.

And felons were given the right to vote after completing their sentences, that would include paying all fines, fees and restitution required by the court. The federal courts have already addressed this and you lost, deal with it.

The Constitutional amendment did not require repaying anything. Republicans added that as voter suppression.

You don't need to prove it in minority voting districts. The voting rolls prove it.
4i6Ckte.gif

USA is a banana republic

The swamp and the "forever-war"-faction is ressisting and fighting back.
According to fake news media Trump had already lost weeks ago and it would be a landslide win for Biden.
It's time for Trump to restore the will of the people and put an end to this stain on US democratic history.

El_9x3uXgAI_6OE
Yes, he should get right on that as soon as he's settled into his prison cell.

2024 Ivanka v Kamala?

Kamala is a very weak candidate, and Ivanka is Trumpism without the incredible offensiveness
Yang/Mayor Pete versus Romney/Huntsman would be pretty cool...but I'm hoping for a new crop of flesh, minus the lack of character ala Trump.

Yang/Mayor Pete versus Romney/Huntsman would be pretty cool...but I'm hoping for a new crop of flesh, minus the lack of character ala Trump.

Mayor Pete?

I thought he was excellent, though a little young.

But the Democratic Party will have a big dilemma - a black/Indian woman v a gay man.

Oh, the tension!
Pete has been smashing GOP cult Misinformation on Fox for the last month. He earned his badge, and I also respect Veterans.

Romney shows he can defy a party on principle.

Yang is empirical and forward thinking.

Huntsman is a really good man.

I'm not going to get upset about Biden's victory in the election. My life is good right now, and I believe it will go on being good.

The Pope said today we should pray as a daily thing, go somewhere quiet and talk to God and listen to him, and I think I'm going to do that.

They impeached Trump for asking the Ukranians to investigate Biden and his son.

What should we do if Biden becomes President?

It seems he should be impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back