Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.
Dementia Joe has no credibility.
Trump lost :lol:

That is statistically impossible without massive cheating.

That would mean Biden is getting nearly 90% of the votes, at worst.

Jesus.

He's getting a little less than 80% of the mail-in vote in PA.

But that's pretty consistent what he's been getting across the country, which is something north of 70%.

Democrats put a great deal of effort into mail-in ballots whereas the Republicans didn't. So it's not a surprise.

Trump still can possibly do a clean sweep of the last remaining states. While recounting Wisconsin. Especially cracking down on the fraud that went down in Michigan. The Fake News and swamp democrats are trying to look over the facts to corruptly predict that Sleepy Joe won.
Not gonna happen. And you know why? Because Republicans are fed up with Trump. They held the Senate and they're jumping at the chance to rid themselves of him.
'Republicans' don't really have any part to play in this anymore though. It is up to the numbers and the advocates for each side when some of this inevitably goes to court.
True, but I think the lack of support will effect the willingness of courts to reverse this. I could be wrong, of course, but I suspect the lack of enthusiasm for a fight will color things.

If it's as rigged the way things are trending. Then the Republicans will unite against Voter Fraud to save President Trump.

Trump was ahead by 600k in PA with 75% of the vote counted. He's now ahead by 200k with 88% of the vote counted.

It looks like Biden is going to win PA by 200k.

Jesus.
Uh, you don't math very good either, Spandex.
Show me where I am wrong, Mr. I-Would-Get-My-Ass-Beat-By-The-Guy-In-Spandex.
Settle down spandex, you're ripping at the seams! :lol:
Why don't you explain yourself instead of deflecting.
I don't correspond with cultists who lust for civil war while magically never leaving their keyboards, spandex. Your lack of a spine always disappoints!
Then, quit "corresponding" with me, you kuunt.

Mod Note: This is a warned post.. DO NOT REPLY to it.. Don't do this in the Election thread. Take it to the Taunting Area.. We WILL keep this thread clean..

Last edited by a moderator:
Oddball and Ricky LIbtardo are going to need orange Jesus reconversion therapy. Nobody carried his balls more obediently.

Now they'll try to hide the support like the tea party and the never Bushers did :lol:

Mod Note: This is ALSO a Warned post.. DO NOT REPLY TO IT.. People WILL get warned and ejected from the Election thread..

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus.

He's getting a little less than 80% of the mail-in vote in PA.

But that's pretty consistent what he's been getting across the country, which is something north of 70%.

Democrats put a great deal of effort into mail-in ballots whereas the Republicans didn't. So it's not a surprise.
Havesting votes.......lol ........and you know it.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 8.37.27 PM.png

rofl

This was my reply to a comment in a now closed election discussion “thanking” 70 million Americans for voting out Trump.
“Creating Civil War”? It was the left that sent their brown shirts into the streets to riot, burn businesses down, and murder people in the streets, and you know it. But congrats, you lefties have proven terrorism works.
Actually the violence was one of the issues that helped Trump win votes. Trump needed to magnify the idea that “the left” was burning down cities and threatening Americans in their homes. It undoubtedly worked in winning him many votes. Democratic mayors who resisted his efforts to rapidly repress with federal “help” demonstrations and street protests — as in Portland — were accused of supporting or tolerating violence.

But if the arson and violence and disruption in Portland was so great you would expect the Democratic politicians there to suffer in the elections. Apparently that is not what happened. Oregon stayed comfortably Democratic. The Mayor of Portland (in charge of local police) was re-elected, and a referendum calling for a city civilian board to independently review police violence won over 85% of the vote. In the State of Oregon, the last major Republican state officer, the Secty of State, lost. I could be wrong about some of these details, but clearly locally there was no overwhelming rejection of the way the local authorities handled the violence.

I previously argued that Trump clearly (and intentionally) worsened the violence with his actions, but that the national Democrats also hurt themselves by not openly and publically criticizing the violence in Portland. They should have publically encouraged the arrest of all provocateurs to keep the situation from worsening. A tough situation for sure, but one that died down eventually, and thankfully remained more “street theater” than “Revolution” or “Civil War.”

We need to lower the level of hatred and idiocy and armed confrontations. So far I’m happy to see the vast majority or Americans are keeping calm, respecting each other, voting. Whoever wins, wins.

Trump, in my opinion, was indeed a demagogue and provocateur, an incompetent administrator and a personally extremely unstable narcissist. I am glad to see him go, so long as he is voted out legitimately, which seems to be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back