Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bowing?

You haven't been paying attention.

Is that a bad thing? Showing respect? That is all he was doing.

Because, I mean it's so much better to be disrespectful, right? You just gotta show 'how tough' you are, right?

Beats the hell out of being servile.

Biden 70 million votes A new record LOL LOL Were you one of them will??

Just like 2016, I left that area blank

Good for you Maybe you're not so bad after all Now trump is suing Ga to stop the count He's a lunatic

He just wants to stop the AP and others from declaring Biden the winner..he has not a legal leg to stand on.

As I posted on another thread, I hate to break it to those of you who still trust the system, but it is a fact that elections can be rigged, through computer programs designed to flip close races. And no one would ever know. I'm going to post a video below with a clip of a programmer who testified under oath that he did just that, to change the outcome of an election.

(Fast forward to 4:09 as there is nothing in the video before that)

Like I said on the other thread, I don't have a candidate in this race, I don't support the Duopoly, but I just wanted to say that I don't trust any of this, and I don't think that any of this stuff happening is just a coincidence. :dunno:

ETA: Here's the short clip on YouTube, for those too lazy to click on the other link.

Last edited:
Trump still can possibly do a clean sweep of the last remaining states. While recounting Wisconsin. Especially cracking down on the fraud that went down in Michigan. The Fake News and swamp democrats are trying to look over the facts to corruptly predict that Sleepy Joe won.
Not gonna happen. And you know why? Because Republicans are fed up with Trump. They held the Senate and they're jumping at the chance to rid themselves of him.
You mean the establishment career politicians are fed up.........that is why they have gone beyond themselves for this election........Mail in virus vote for Covid.......lol

Massive turn out in this election..........the GOP didn't do that.........Trump did..........Oh well......it is what it is...........the Fat lady is being fed cheetos til we find out the remaining states..............

But we will not burn down the country if we lose...............you were on the side lines........your vote was meaningless...........and Biden if it ends that way............will not have the Senate.

You are welcome .

Trump still can possibly do a clean sweep of the last remaining states. While recounting Wisconsin. Especially cracking down on the fraud that went down in Michigan. The Fake News and swamp democrats are trying to look over the facts to corruptly predict that Sleepy Joe won.
Not gonna happen. And you know why? Because Republicans are fed up with Trump. They held the Senate and they're jumping at the chance to rid themselves of him.
You mean the establishment career politicians are fed up...
Yep. For them it IS a career, their profession. It's not just a fucking ego trip.

bowing?

Because, I mean it's so much better to be disrespectful, right? You just gotta show 'how tough' you are, right?

30 million of them illegal votes .......large number of dead people.......lol

The Mail in Virus gave you the opportunity to be what you are..........liars and cheaters for power...........Oh well..........that is your problem and not mine........we don't import votes......and don't burn down the country if we lose..................which is still not final.

You mean the establishment career politicians are fed up...
Yep. For them it IS a career, their profession. It's not just a fucking ego trip.
BS..............they sell their souls for money ....aka Lobbyist.......Biden is the poster child for it........same as the RINO's who have become rich off of office............They would sell their mother for a buck.

bowing?

30 million of them illegal votes .......large number of dead people.......lol

The Mail in Virus gave you the opportunity to be what you are..........liars and cheaters for power...........Oh well..........that is your problem and not mine........we don't import votes......and don't burn down the country if we lose..................which is still not final.

Feel free to file suit and take your chances. Strange how the blob is suing to stop counting in some states but wants re-counts in others.

'Republicans' don't really have any part to play in this anymore though. It is up to the numbers and the advocates for each side when some of this inevitably goes to court.

'Republicans' don't really have any part to play in this anymore though. It is up to the numbers and the advocates for each side when some of this inevitably goes to court.
True, but I think the lack of support will effect the willingness of courts to reverse this. I could be wrong, of course, but I suspect the lack of enthusiasm for a fight will color things.

Trump was ahead by 600k in PA with 75% of the vote counted. He's now ahead by 200k with 88% of the vote counted.

It looks like Biden is going to win PA by 200k.
Mail in virus votes ............aka ..........early votes are in Dem controlled areas.

Trump Failed! Over 4 million more US citizens chose anything but Trump! Trump never carried his home state!
Trump claims Florida as his home state
Biden didn't carry his home state of Pennsylvania
Hey dumbdumb

Bidens home state is Delaware.

If you want to go with their "original" home states...Trump got his ass kicked in NY and Penn's. Is yet to be called.

Come get this civil war boyboy. :lol:

Plus, he's going to carry PA.

How does the GOP pick up 25 house seats and hold the Senate, but lose the POTUS?

That would suggest that Rs voted for Biden in massive numbers. I'm not buying that shit.
Of course you're not. Trump cultists are of low character and even Lose like LOSERS.

Have a greatest generation war veteran explain what a "spine" is to you, Spandex.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.
Dementia Joe has no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back