Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump still can possibly do a clean sweep of the last remaining states. While recounting Wisconsin. Especially cracking down on the fraud that went down in Michigan. The Fake News and swamp democrats are trying to look over the facts to corruptly predict that Sleepy Joe won.
Not gonna happen. And you know why? Because Republicans are fed up with Trump. They held the Senate and they're jumping at the chance to rid themselves of him.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.

We don't want the kind of "credibility" that comes from being the world's bitch on Trade, Defense and Immigration.

Defense and immigration are internal issues.
Trade? Meh...it's a two-way street.

Carrying an unfair share of the communal defense of an alliance, so our "partners" while letting our partners engage in nationalistic trade policy at our expense with no pushback,

is not an "internal issue".

The rest of your post is also wrong.

My point stands.

We don't want the kind of "credibility" that comes from being the world's bitch on Trade, Defense and Immigration.

bowing?

You haven't been paying attention.

Is that a bad thing? Showing respect? That is all he was doing.

Because, I mean it's so much better to be disrespectful, right? You just gotta show 'how tough' you are, right?

Beats the hell out of being servile.

Biden 70 million votes A new record LOL LOL Were you one of them will??

I don't see how you think Gaffe Machine Biden is going to increase incredibility over Born Liar Trump.

Perception is everything. Biden's perception on the international stage is a lot better.

Oh "the international stage" would love biden. Another sap like obama that they can manipulate at will. Study European history. They are world-class liars and backstabbers who would salivate at the prospect of a weak old man like biden. They'd have his SS checks and all the furniture by the time they were done with him. They'd even take that bowl of really old hard candy he keeps by the phone in the kitchen and tries to give to the grandkids. Grab those anemic dissemblers by the collar and they pee themselves, but send in Ol' Captain Senility and they'd have a field day.

It's been a while since I've read such a hyperbolic, metaphoric, exaggerated post...

The fancy boys of Europe would have a lot of fun playing "Weekend at Biden's"

bowing?

Because, I mean it's so much better to be disrespectful, right? You just gotta show 'how tough' you are, right?

Just like 2016, I left that area blank

1604535564989.png

bowing?

Just like 2016, I left that area blank

Good for you Maybe you're not so bad after all Now trump is suing Ga to stop the count He's a lunatic

One thing is that in AZ, mail-in ballots have been more Republican than the rest of the country. However, there’s a lot more cross party voting in AZ.

Trump up by 47k in GA. I think he’s going to lose GA. That would put Biden at 269.

One thing is that in AZ, mail-in ballots have been more Republican than the rest of the country. However, there’s a lot more cross party voting in AZ.

Trump up by 47k in GA. I think he’s going to lose GA. That would put Biden at 269.

Down to 200,000 in Penn as well. Biden's gained 400,000 votes after I went to bed last night. Still 11 per cent to come in. It will be close.

Trump Failed! Over 4 million more US citizens chose anything but Trump! Trump never carried his home state!
Trump claims Florida as his home state
Biden didn't carry his home state of Pennsylvania
Hey dumbdumb

Bidens home state is Delaware.

If you want to go with their "original" home states...Trump got his ass kicked in NY and Penn's. Is yet to be called.

Come get this civil war boyboy. :lol:

Down to 200,000 in Penn as well. Biden's gained 400,000 votes after I went to bed last night. Still 11 per cent to come in. It will be close.

Biden is going to win PA.

Trump has filed a lawsuit in GA. They know he’s in trouble there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back