Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden has won MI.

All Biden has to do is win PA or NV & AZ.

What the hell is happening in PA. I went to bed last night and Trump was up by about 600,000. This morning it is under 300,000...that's a lot of votes.
It was expected. The remaining votes were from democrat strongholds. Dont think there are enough out there to actually put Biden back in the lead in PA though.

Biden has won MI.

PA does not look like it is going to happen but NV is within .5 with 25% to go.
PA could still happen. There are approx a million votes left and biden is behind by 300,000.
Many things COULD happen :p

Mayhap it does flip over to Biden. It will just be extra fluff though if Trump cannot get NV to flip.

The people have spoken. They want a change in the WH. Kudos to Joe Biden.
Kudos to you too. I was feeling the same yesterday about Trump when I thought he had Wisconsin and Michigan in the bag. He may be an arsehole in my book, but the US people have spoken. Now it looks like the shoe might be on the other foot. Who knows? Comes down to Sin City. Which is kind of ironic to me if Trump loses NV. If there ever was a gauche, loud, over-the-top city in the world - let alone the US - that fits Trump's personality to a T, it is LV.

Biden has won MI.

PA could still happen. There are approx a million votes left and biden is behind by 300,000.

Mayhap it does flip over to Biden. It will just be extra fluff though if Trump cannot get NV to flip.
He'd need to carry 65%+ of the remaining vote. That's very possible, perhaps even likely.

Think it is very interesting that Trump may well get kicked to the curb but the senate remains in GOP hands with rather large gains in the house. Seems like the Dems are chasing their voters away with their bullshit but Trump was so terrible he could not capitalize on it at all.

That bodes rather well IMHO.

IMG_20201105_014441_406.jpg

Biden has won MI.

He'd need to carry 65%+ of the remaining vote. That's very possible, perhaps even likely.
I would note that the libertarians are gaining an ever smaller portion of the vote. Would be nice if they actually understood how monumentally they fucked up what Paul handed them.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.

We don't want the kind of "credibility" that comes from being the world's bitch on Trade, Defense and Immigration.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.

We don't want the kind of "credibility" that comes from being the world's bitch on Trade, Defense and Immigration.

Defense and immigration are internal issues.
Trade? Meh...it's a two-way street.

Nevada not gonna disclose their mail in ballots and rural counties until 9::00 a.m. tomorrow. Looks like a vast desert could very well decide the election (if Trump holds).

Trump still can possibly do a clean sweep of the last remaining states. While recounting Wisconsin. Especially cracking down on the fraud that went down in Michigan. The Fake News and swamp democrats are trying to look over the facts to corruptly predict that Sleepy Joe won.

Proud Boys are all crying in their brownshirts and goose-stepping boots. LOLOLOLOL
Now they will be told to STAND DOWN and fuck off, too.

Oh, in Biden's America they won't have the right to walk down a street and talk?

Cause that is always what they are doing, when Antifa attacks.

Tell me more about how you expect Biden to shut them down.

What other groups of Americans do you foresee depriving of their constitutional rights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back