Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Biden as president?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Absolutely. Look, I know the Trump acolytes stateside find it amusing/funny. That's fine. But you don't get to define your credibility. Other countries do. And at the moment, the US - at least on the international stage - has very little credibility among its natural allies. I wouldn't think it would be that funny. But apparently it is.

With Biden as president?

Absolutely. Look, I know the Trump acolytes stateside find it amusing/funny. That's fine. But you don't get to define your credibility. Other countries do. And at the moment, the US - at least on the international stage - has very little credibility among its natural allies. I wouldn't think it would be that funny. But apparently it is.

I don't see how you think Gaffe Machine Biden is going to increase incredibility over Born Liar Trump.

With Biden as president?

I don't see how you think Gaffe Machine Biden is going to increase incredibility over Born Liar Trump.

Well, for one thing, none of Biden's associates are either serving time or looking at jail time.
Biden will fire ButtBoy Barr and put a REAL AG into office, not his personal attorney.
And Biden won't spend all day watching Fox News and Tweeting.
He won't accept "love letters" from Kim Jong Un.
He won't cozy up with Putin or MBS.
And I hope he fucking PACKS the court so that Amy Conehead Barrett's vote doesn't matter.
Works for me.

With Biden as president?

Well, for one thing, none of Biden's associates are either serving time or looking at jail time.
Biden will fire ButtBoy Barr and put a REAL AG into office, not his personal attorney.
Works for me.
You know, Barr served as AG long before Trump, right?

lick 3.jpg

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.
Yes, watching Biden due an obamaesque “let me suck you off” bowing tour and apologizing for America... that will surely make us credible.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.
Yes, watching Biden due an obamaesque “let me suck you off” bowing tour and apologizing for America... that will surely make us credible.

Who do you fucking think DESTROYED our credibility over the last 4 yours, idiot?

With Biden as president?

Works for me.
You know, Barr served as AG long before Trump, right?

Yes, I know he did, under Bush Senior.
I wonder what made him go to the dark side and take up with a con man grifter from Queens???

Proud Boys are all crying in their brownshirts and goose-stepping boots. LOLOLOLOL
Now they will be told to STAND DOWN and fuck off, too.

Are Biden and Harris going to call them a White Supremacy Group?

Even tho their leader is a black man?

I'm not worried about recounts. We had to do a recount for Bruce Poliquin when he lost by a nose in '18, and they actually found mire votes for his opponent. Lol I also don't see that Trump has a leg to stand on here with all his busy suits. To me, it seems like he's just stretching out the election and delaying the inevitable. That is, if Biden wins Nevada and wins the election.

Rudy filed lawsuits in attempt to address the Democrat voter fraud. So apparently, it is quite a ways from being stolen by the Crooked Democrat Deep State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back