Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does a recount take? It looks like Michigan is Biden's, but by less than 1%. 99% reporting, they should call it soon, shouldn't they?

MI is 94% reported and the margin is 0.7%. It's still too early to call.
I wish at least the reporting sites were using the same numbers! But okay, we'll go with yours.

What if they are not false?

That is the problem with the boy who cried wolf. Trump and his cohorts have been crying foul about election fraud for about six months and despite investigations, nada. So now, why would he have any credibility?

Weirdly, the guy is asking for Penn to stop counting vote. Stop voting, I get. But stop counting votes? WTF? Grow a pair Donald. He might still win. Thought he was a shoe in yesterday. Not so today. Just suck it up. Biden has to as well.

How long does a recount take? It looks like Michigan is Biden's, but by less than 1%. 99% reporting, they should call it soon, shouldn't they?

I have 99 per cent reported on Michigan. Biden up by about 80,000 votes.
Hey Toro, you're the stats guy. Any numbers of the national swing against Trump this time around? Is there even a swing against him?
Would that mean flipped states? The map I saw showed only 2 flipped states, and they both went to Biden.

I don't think they can be granted a recount unless it came in less than 1/2 of 1%.
But you know OL, it's the Trump Dumpster ;)
Well, that would help. His habit of running to court for every blessed thing is annoying as hell.

Michigan fraud on video: 3 videos at 4 am even though they said they would start at 9 a.m.

I guess the poll workers brought their lunch in luggage, giant bags, full pillow cases, Coleman coolers, and pull wagons

And so it begins...

The false accusations....

Deal with it.

Looks like the Donald will deal with it. Do you want to steal the election by false accusations, or do you want a legal election to stand? Or do you want a Banana Republic where Biden wins but a stacked USSC votes against, well, just because they can? If you want a dictatorship, plenty of countries you can go and live in.

I have 99 per cent reported on Michigan. Biden up by about 80,000 votes.
Hey Toro, you're the stats guy. Any numbers of the national swing against Trump this time around? Is there even a swing against him?
Would that mean flipped states? The map I saw showed only 2 flipped states, and they both went to Biden.

I don't think they can be granted a recount unless it came in less than 1/2 of 1%.
But you know OL, it's the Trump Dumpster ;)
Well, that would help. His habit of running to court for every blessed thing is annoying as hell.

No, I meant overall. Just a comparison of the percentage of the national vote Trump got in 2016 to 2020. I'm crap at maths. Toro seems pretty good at it.

Michigan fraud on video: 3 videos at 4 am even though they said they would start at 9 a.m.

I guess the poll workers brought their lunch in luggage, giant bags, full pillow cases, Coleman coolers, and pull wagons

And so it begins...

The false accusations....

Deal with it.

Looks like the Donald will deal with it. Do you want to steal the election by false accusations, or do you want a legal election to stand? Or do you want a Banana Republic where Biden wins but a stacked USSC votes against, well, just because they can? If you want a dictatorship, plenty of countries you can go and live in.

I want Bidumb to get the exact same treatment Trump given.

What if they are not false?

That is the problem with the boy who cried wolf. Trump and his cohorts have been crying foul for about six months and despite investigations, nada. So now, why would he have any credibility now.

Weirdly, the guy is asking for Penn to stop counting vote. Stop voting, I get. But stop counting votes? WTF? Grow a pair Donald. He might still win. Thought he was a shoe in yesterday. Not so today. Just suck it up. Biden has to as well.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

Funny how that boy that cried wolf thing never applies to you people and your bullshit accusations of wasicm, or authoritarianism, or blah, blah, blah.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.

It's a two-way street. Anyway, looks like the right will hold on to the Senate, which means even if Biden gets in, be a lame duck presidency. At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.

At least on the world stage the US can start to crawl back some credibility.

With Biden as president?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back