Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does a recount take? It looks like Michigan is Biden's, but by less than 1%. 99% reporting, they should call it soon, shouldn't they?

Our Glorious Dear Leader will waste NO time wasting taxpayer dollars on stupid recounts. ;)

Let him and the GOP do the recount and if it fails to turn anything up to help him then it should tell him and those that voted for him it is time for him to go...

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.52.16 PM.png

Trump is asking the Supreme Court to halt the vote count in PA.

That will fail.

Before it can go to SCOTUS, it has to go through state courts first.

It's kind of bizarre, actually.
Sycophant Sekulow argued in the write-up that it should Supersede the State Court

How long does a recount take? It looks like Michigan is Biden's, but by less than 1%. 99% reporting, they should call it soon, shouldn't they?

Our Glorious Dear Leader will waste NO time wasting taxpayer dollars on stupid recounts. ;)

I bet it won't cost $32 million and take more than two years to complete ... :thup:

Are you referring to the hundred million taxpayer dollars that Kennyboy Starr wasted on investigating the Clintons, or the 200 million dollars spent on Benghazi?

Still believe polls, demoquacks?

Lol
Yes. Polls have mostly got it right

No, not really. They dramatically under-estimated Trump's strength and over-estimated Biden, and sometimes by a lot.

Simply because they got the winner right doesn't mean the polls are right if there was big polling error.

hhmm...From most of the polls I saw, they were pretty close with Biden leading but an error margin of up to 3 percent.
I think the thread you had about people not wanting to say who they are really voting for (ie embarrassed about Trump) is true. The only true anomaly I saw all night was when it looked like Trump was killing it in Michigan. The polls had Biden winning easily. Eventually it righted itself, but Biden has only just won.

Are you referring to the hundred million taxpayer dollars that Kennyboy Starr wasted on investigating the Clintons, or the 200 million dollars spent on Benghazi?

No ... I said I bet it won't cost $32 million and take more than two years to complete.
But if you need a little support ... It's not going to cost $200 million either ... :dunno:

The move by the Trump campaign team in PA is to invalidate the votes coming in after election day.

However, there are something like 1 million votes that came in before election day that have not yet been counted.

If those come in at the ~4:1 as they have been for Biden, over even >3:1, Biden will win PA even if the SCOTUS disallows the votes arriving after election day.

MI is 94% reported and the margin is 0.7%. It's still too early to call.
I have 99 per cent reported on Michigan. Biden up by about 80,000 votes.
Hey Toro, you're the stats guy. Any numbers of the national swing against Trump this time around? Is there even a swing against him?

Trump can demand a full recount in any close election and their is massive evidence of fraud
There is no massive or otherwise evidence of fraud.

Does not need to be massive.

You dumbasses never thought it would be this close.

How is it that the morons in the rust belt can't figure out how to deliver timely results like the rest of the nation.
Simple...the Republicans in state government mandated no early count.....to set up this very scenario.

The move by the Trump campaign team in PA is to invalidate the votes coming in after election day.

However, there are something like 1 million votes that came in before election day that have not yet been counted.

If those come in at the ~4:1 as they have been for Biden, over even >3:1, Biden will win PA even if the SCOTUS disallows the votes arriving after election day.

Oh, I thought they would have counted the postal votes first.

Michigan fraud on video: 3 videos at 4 am even though they said they would start at 9 a.m.

I guess the poll workers brought their lunch in luggage, giant bags, full pillow cases, Coleman coolers, and pull wagons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back