Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?
I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.

The Wisconsin numbers don't add up. 89% participation rate? Highest in the nation. Not likely. 80% participation rate in Milwaukee county? Not likely. 200,000 voters not purged prior to the election, against state law. Its a farce. There needs to be a recount of all ballots. Evers and his commie friends committed fraud on a massive scale, or are so incompetent they need to be removed from office for the good of public safety.
Your numbers are wrong.

No they are not. Do the math.
3.24 million total voted
Registered as of Nov 1st: 3.68 million
New Registrees Nov 3rd: unknown

You guys peddle in conspiracy dogshit all day long and don't even do a basic fact check. Here's the fact you missed, okay?

FACT: In Wisconsin, you can register to vote and vote right at your polling place. So Wisconsin registered voters are 3.68 million PLUS however many registered the day that they Voted.

You're welcome.

In person voting in the county wasn't high enough to move the needle as you pretend. Even with a significant increase 80% for that county is not possible. This is all about liberals stealing the election. You would need to provide some significant evidence that same day registration was high enough to move the needle. You haven't and you can't. That dirtbag Evers handed the state to Biden through cheating, it will all come back to the 200,000 registrations that weren't purged. Liberals can't be trusted.
Dude, the FIRST OF ALL is that 80% turnout is not a Conspiracy in the first place. Your argument is "that just cant beee!"

That's emo, stoppit.

Facts, data, facts, data. Cut the cult shit, then you can talk to me. I'm empirical, I value efficiency of thought...you're very loose with supposition. Try again.

Have you seen the turnout numbers for Milwaukee county? Have you seen the registration numbers? Had they cheated this with realistic numbers nobody would have noticed. Even a significant increase would be acceptable, the real number was actually 82%, which is simply not realistic. Even Dane County didn't get that high. You haven't disputed anything. You simply accept cheating because your side benefitted, so far. Typical of amoral liberal scum.

All we have heard the last few months is ..TRUMP IN A LANDSLIDE!! from all the right wing posters on here..so it's kind of odd how this election is playing out so far..

Yes, Democrats Are Trying To Steal The Election In Michigan, Wisconsin, And Pennsylvania
In the three Midwest battleground states, vote counting irregularities persist in an election that will be decided on razor-thin margins.

4 Nov 2020 ~~ By John Daniel Davidson

As of this writing, it appears that Democratic Party machines in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are trying to steal the election.
As reporters and commentators went to bed early Tuesday morning, all three states were too close to call, but President Trump led former Vice President Joe Biden by comfortable margins—far beyond what had been predicted in the polls. None of the networks called these states because enough mail-in ballots remained uncounted that it could swing either way, but Trump’s position looked good.
Then, something strange happened in the dead of the night. In both Michigan and Wisconsin, vote dumps early Wednesday morning showed 100 percent of the votes going for Biden and zero percent—that’s zero, so not even one vote—for Trump.
In Michigan, Biden somehow got 138,339 votes and Trump got none, zero, in an overnight vote-dump.
When my Federalist colleague Sean Davis noted this, Twitter was quick to censor his tweet, even though all he had done was compare two sets of vote totals on the New York Times website. And he wasn’t the only one who noticed—although on Wednesday it appeared that anyone who noted the Biden vote dump in Michigan was getting censored by Twitter.
Buzzfeed later reported that according to a spokesperson at Decision Desk HQ, the votes for Biden were the result of a “data error” from a “file created by the state that we ingested.” When the state noticed the “error” it updated its count, which somehow gave 138,339 votes to Biden and zero to Trump.
It turns out, the vote dump was the result of an alleged typo, an extra zero that had been tacked onto Biden’s vote total in Shiawassee County, Michigan. It seems the error was discovered only because Davis and other Twitter users noted how insane and suspicious the vote totals looked, and demanded an investigation that uncovered what was either a typo or an incredibly clumsy attempt to boost Biden’s vote count.
There was also something suspicious about the vote reporting in Antrim County, Michigan, where Trump beat Hillary Clinton by 30 points in 2016. Initial vote totals there showed Biden ahead of Trump by 29 points, a result that can’t possibly be accurate, as plenty of journalists noted.
On Wednesday, the Trump campaign demanded a full recount in Wisconsin, citing “reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results.”
In Pennsylvania, the Democratic scheme to steal the election is a bit different. Rather than vote dumps that impossibly go 100 percent to Biden, Pennsylvania is relying on the Democratic Secretary of State’s plan to count indisputably late mail-in ballots as though they were received on Election Day—even if they have no postmark.
This plan was of course rubber-stamped by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, which cited the need for “equitable relief” to address mail delays amid the pandemic.
Note that this isn’t just about ballots that come in after Election Day, but about ballots that come in after Election Day that don’t even have a postmark—that is, there is no way to tell when the ballots were mailed, or from where.

Comment:
How does the state of Michigan come up with more than 138,000 votes overnight for Biden and zero for Trump?
The fix is in and the commie theives that call themselves Democrats are perpetrating this.
If they are allowed to get away with this fraudulent election, Ameican citizens will never again see a legal election of their choice.

It's done. Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin went blue. Biden is president. End of discussion.
Incorrect. AZ is not blue.
According to 86% of the Vote it is, with largely Blue Maricopa the majority of the Votes left to tally.

Your "nuh uh" is based on....?

ahhkayyy
That really depends on what parts of Maricopa County are still out. Inner city Phoenix is blue yes, but all the suburbs are red.

flash and.gif

I now have a high degree of confidence that we shall succeed, if we are not over-run with fraudulent votes to a greater extent than usual. On alighting from the cars and walking three squares at Naples on Monday, I met about fifteen Celtic gentlemen, with black carpet-sacks in their hands.

I learned that they had crossed over from the Rail-road in Brown county, but where they were going no one could tell. They dropped in about the doggeries, and were still hanging about when I left. At Brown County yesterday I was told that about four hundred of the same sort were to be brought into Schuyler, before the election, to work on some new Railroad; but on reaching here I find Bagby thinks that is not so.

What I most dread is that they will introduce into the doubtful districts numbers of men who are legal voters in all respects except residence and who will swear to residence and thus put it beyond our power to exclude them. They can & I fear will swear falsely on that point, because they know it is next to impossible to convict them of Perjury upon it.

Now the great remaining part of the campaign, is finding a way to head this thing off. Can it be done at all?

I have a bare suggestion. When there is a known body of these voters, could not a true man, of the “detective” class, be introduced among them in disguise, who could, at the nick of time, control their votes? Think this over. It would be a great thing, when this trick is attempted upon us, to have the saddle come up on the other horse.

I have talked, more fully than I can write, to Mr. Scripps, and he will talk to you.

If we can head off the fraudulent votes we shall carry the day.

Yours as ever
A. LINCOLN

Last edited:
In person voting in the county wasn't high enough to move the needle as you pretend. Even with a significant increase 80% for that county is not possible. This is all about liberals stealing the election. You would need to provide some significant evidence that same day registration was high enough to move the needle. You haven't and you can't. That dirtbag Evers handed the state to Biden through cheating, it will all come back to the 200,000 registrations that weren't purged. Liberals can't be trusted.

This whole back and forth garbage isn't serving anything other than the pharmaceutical companies that sell blood pressure medicines.

You don't distrust Progressives any more today than you did yesterday.
Let them count the votes they want to count, and don't get your panties in a wad until you know what the final numbers are.

This whole shit show has been nothing but up and down, back and forth, and people getting upset about what they don't really know.
I wouldn't trust the numbers any source printed at this time, because it's all bunch of people trying to make sense out of bullshit.

Just relax, take a break, and smile you nit-wit.

Look at the data, it does not add up. Keep your psychobabble bullshit to yourself, and stop trying to tell people how they feel.

One thing I'm seeing - Republicans in Congress aren't necessarily getting behind Trump on this. Most are saying "we'll finish the counting and see".

I suspect many of them are content with holding the Senate and happy to be rid of Trump. Honestly, it would be the best thing for the party.
Yes, it would. Not to mention it would put a stop to the most insane and partisan things that the dems have been threatening. Keeping the senate ends the court packing before it starts and there is zero chance they can sustain that narrative another 2 years (not to mention it is unlikely they take the senate in a midterm). Many of the other crazy things Biden may try will be DOA too.

I am not worried about Biden but if Harris take over then everyone need to worry...

I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?
I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.

The Wisconsin numbers don't add up. 89% participation rate? Highest in the nation. Not likely. 80% participation rate in Milwaukee county? Not likely. 200,000 voters not purged prior to the election, against state law. Its a farce. There needs to be a recount of all ballots. Evers and his commie friends committed fraud on a massive scale, or are so incompetent they need to be removed from office for the good of public safety.
Your numbers are wrong.

3.24 million total voted

You guys peddle in conspiracy dogshit all day long and don't even do a basic fact check. Here's the fact you missed, okay?

FACT: In Wisconsin, you can register to vote and vote right at your polling place. So Wisconsin registered voters are 3.68 million PLUS however many registered the day that they Voted.

You're welcome.

Dude, the FIRST OF ALL is that 80% turnout is not a Conspiracy in the first place. Your argument is "that just cant beee!"

That's emo, stoppit.

Facts, data, facts, data. Cut the cult shit, then you can talk to me. I'm empirical, I value efficiency of thought...you're very loose with supposition. Try again.

Have you seen the turnout numbers for Milwaukee county? Have you seen the registration numbers? Had they cheated this with realistic numbers nobody would have noticed. Even a significant increase would be acceptable, the real number was actually 82%, which is simply not realistic. Even Dane County didn't get that high. You haven't disputed anything. You simply accept cheating because your side benefitted, so far. Typical of amoral liberal scum.
"not realistic"

ok, then. Smoking gun! Gotum, coach

Look at the data, it does not add up. Keep your psychobabble bullshit to yourself, and stop trying to tell people how they feel.

Why would you trust any data anyone is showing you right now?
Who are these awesome sources you obviously have so much faith in at the moment?

It's done. Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin went blue. Biden is president. End of discussion.
Incorrect. AZ is not blue.
According to 86% of the Vote it is, with largely Blue Maricopa the majority of the Votes left to tally.

Your "nuh uh" is based on....?

ahhkayyy
That really depends on what parts of Maricopa County are still out. Inner city Phoenix is blue yes, but all the suburbs are red.
That's one data point. Another is that Democrats were by and large the majority to take advantage of mail-in ballots this Election. Hence last night vs. this morning.

Put a fork into Trump in MI. He's trailing by 39k, and the counties which still have votes to come include Wayne (Detroit) and Kalamazoo, both which are going pretty big for Biden.

I believe he has to win by over 2% for them to tell Trump to go and fuck himself if he demands a recount. It's not looking too good for that not to happen...but let's just let 2020 be the shittiest year in recorded history for real for real, and not just on the tee shirts

This is why AZ is still in play.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 3.25.54 PM.png

It's going to be close, but Biden will likely win the state since registered Republicans in AZ have been voting something like <90% for Trump.

Revenge of John McCain!

Your numbers are wrong.

3.24 million total voted

You're welcome.

That's emo, stoppit.

"not realistic"

To move the dial in your fantasy explanation would require more people than are available. Can you explain how this happened when in-person voting wasn't even high enough in the county to do what you claim it did? Of course you can't. Total liberal fraud. No reason whatsoever to accept these 'results'.

Yes, Democrats Are Trying To Steal The Election In Michigan, Wisconsin, And Pennsylvania
In the three Midwest battleground states, vote counting irregularities persist in an election that will be decided on razor-thin margins.

4 Nov 2020 ~~ By John Daniel Davidson

As of this writing, it appears that Democratic Party machines in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are trying to steal the election.
As reporters and commentators went to bed early Tuesday morning, all three states were too close to call, but President Trump led former Vice President Joe Biden by comfortable margins—far beyond what had been predicted in the polls. None of the networks called these states because enough mail-in ballots remained uncounted that it could swing either way, but Trump’s position looked good.
Then, something strange happened in the dead of the night. In both Michigan and Wisconsin, vote dumps early Wednesday morning showed 100 percent of the votes going for Biden and zero percent—that’s zero, so not even one vote—for Trump.
In Michigan, Biden somehow got 138,339 votes and Trump got none, zero, in an overnight vote-dump.
When my Federalist colleague Sean Davis noted this, Twitter was quick to censor his tweet, even though all he had done was compare two sets of vote totals on the New York Times website. And he wasn’t the only one who noticed—although on Wednesday it appeared that anyone who noted the Biden vote dump in Michigan was getting censored by Twitter.
Buzzfeed later reported that according to a spokesperson at Decision Desk HQ, the votes for Biden were the result of a “data error” from a “file created by the state that we ingested.” When the state noticed the “error” it updated its count, which somehow gave 138,339 votes to Biden and zero to Trump.
It turns out, the vote dump was the result of an alleged typo, an extra zero that had been tacked onto Biden’s vote total in Shiawassee County, Michigan. It seems the error was discovered only because Davis and other Twitter users noted how insane and suspicious the vote totals looked, and demanded an investigation that uncovered what was either a typo or an incredibly clumsy attempt to boost Biden’s vote count.
There was also something suspicious about the vote reporting in Antrim County, Michigan, where Trump beat Hillary Clinton by 30 points in 2016. Initial vote totals there showed Biden ahead of Trump by 29 points, a result that can’t possibly be accurate, as plenty of journalists noted.
On Wednesday, the Trump campaign demanded a full recount in Wisconsin, citing “reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results.”
In Pennsylvania, the Democratic scheme to steal the election is a bit different. Rather than vote dumps that impossibly go 100 percent to Biden, Pennsylvania is relying on the Democratic Secretary of State’s plan to count indisputably late mail-in ballots as though they were received on Election Day—even if they have no postmark.
This plan was of course rubber-stamped by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, which cited the need for “equitable relief” to address mail delays amid the pandemic.
Note that this isn’t just about ballots that come in after Election Day, but about ballots that come in after Election Day that don’t even have a postmark—that is, there is no way to tell when the ballots were mailed, or from where.

Comment:
How does the state of Michigan come up with more than 138,000 votes overnight for Biden and zero for Trump?
The fix is in and the commie theives that call themselves Democrats are perpetrating this.
If they are allowed to get away with this fraudulent election, Ameican citizens will never again see a legal election of their choice.
The 138, 000 votes to zero myth was debunked like 6...maybe 7 hours ago.

You cultists are a rip, today!

Come on folks, the Democrat party only wants to make sure all votes are counted.

It doesn't matter whether you are alive or dead, real or fictitious or are voting a single time or dozens, they only only wanting to make sure you are not disenfranchised!

Interesting that Michigan added over 100,000 votes overnight, 100% Biden. Not suspicious in the least...

Your numbers are wrong.

3.24 million total voted

You're welcome.

That's emo, stoppit.

"not realistic"

To move the dial in your fantasy explanation would require more people than are available. Can you explain how this happened when in-person voting wasn't even high enough in the county to do what you claim it did? Of course you can't. Total liberal fraud. No reason whatsoever to accept these 'results'.
I don't even understand what the fuck you're on about any more, to be honest with you. I don't give a shit about Random human x on the internet. You won't be in the History books when this Election is talked about, will ya? Ok, then. Bye, felicia

Come on folks, the Democrat party only wants to make sure all votes are counted.

It doesn't matter whether you are alive or dead, real or fictitious or are voting a single time or dozens, they only only wanting to make sure you are not disenfranchised!
If the Vote stops now, Trump loses.

Did you ever stop to wonder...hmm, maybe he's being a bit DUPLICITOUS in his messaging, like usual?

No?

Fool you once...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back