Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll see.

I'm pissed at the states who knew they should have done better.

This is fucking stupid.

I think you guys have done much better than expected. You've picked up seats in the House, held on to the Senate, and almost won the Presidency.

You have to understand how toxic Trump is to so many people. TDS is a real thing. It's also a really BIG thing. Both my wife and my mother would spit nails every time he came onto the TV, and both had zero interest in politics prior to Trump being elected. There are millions of women like that across America. So to come so close is pretty impressive.

I am referencing counting votes.

These idiots knew they were getting huge mail ins.....why were those not counted in advance or the day of.

Trump did a lot better than expected.

I think the libertarians may wind up fucking him in the end.

,o1 a-1.jpg

Trump can demand a full recount in any close election and their is massive evidence of fraud
There is no massive or otherwise evidence of fraud.

Does not need to be massive.

You dumbasses never thought it would be this close.

How is it that the morons in the rust belt can't figure out how to deliver timely results like the rest of the nation.

Arizona just got busted for election fraud, & Arizona's Secretary of State just got busted for lying his ass off in an attempt to cover for the fraud.

A poll monitor reported to Fox10 in Az that poll workers were separating and tossing Pro-Trump Mail-In ballots because they were marked with Sharpie Permanent Markers.

(Keep in mind a Dem PA Judge declared mail-In Ballots postmarked and received up to 3 days after the election with signatures that did not match the official signature on the voter registration had to be counted...)

After Fox10 reported it and the news got out, the Arizona Secretary of State released a statement saying that Arizona was NOT throwing these ballots for Trump away. He stated they were SEPERATING THE BALLOTS FROM THE OTHERS SO THE PERMANENT MARKER INK WOULD NOT 'BLEED' ON THE OTHER BALLOTS'.

How can such high-ranking govt officials be THIS f*ing STUPID?

Did YOU catch the moronic BS in the Sect of State's BS?

The MAIL-IN ballots were marked with PERMANENT INK Sharpie markers. By the time the ballots were mailed, delivered, and received the ink would have been dried already (near instantly, in fact). This means there was no way in Arizona desert hell the ink on these ballots could 'bleed' on other ballots.

The Sect of State assured everyone listening, though, that they would count these ballots that had been tossed aside!

Bwuhahahahaha

We'll see.

This is fucking stupid.

I think you guys have done much better than expected. You've picked up seats in the House, held on to the Senate, and almost won the Presidency.

You have to understand how toxic Trump is to so many people. TDS is a real thing. It's also a really BIG thing. Both my wife and my mother would spit nails every time he came onto the TV, and both had zero interest in politics prior to Trump being elected. There are millions of women like that across America. So to come so close is pretty impressive.

These idiots knew they were getting huge mail ins.....why were those not counted in advance or the day of.

Trump can demand a full recount in any close election and their is massive evidence of fraud

How is it that the morons in the rust belt can't figure out how to deliver timely results like the rest of the nation.
There is no evidence of an fraud at this point, you were the one saying massive.

We'll see.

This is fucking stupid.

There is no evidence of an fraud at this point, you were the one saying massive.

Please show me that post.

And, of course, you are too fucking stupid to answer the question that was asked.

Keep hiding behind your dream this wasn't a bullshit election.

I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?
I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.

The Wisconsin numbers don't add up. 89% participation rate? Highest in the nation. Not likely. 80% participation rate in Milwaukee county? Not likely. 200,000 voters not purged prior to the election, against state law. Its a farce. There needs to be a recount of all ballots. Evers and his commie friends committed fraud on a massive scale, or are so incompetent they need to be removed from office for the good of public safety.

Arizona just got busted for election fraud, & Arizona's Secretary of State just got busted for lying his ass off in an attempt to cover for the fraud.

A poll monitor reported to Fox10 in Az that poll workers were separating and tossing Pro-Trump Mail-In ballots because they were marked with Sharpie Permanent Markers.

(Keep in mind a Dem PA Judge declared mail-In Ballots postmarked and received up to 3 days after the election with signatures that did not match the official signature on the voter registration had to be counted...)

After Fox10 reported it and the news got out, the Arizona Secretary of State released a statement saying that Arizona was NOT throwing these ballots for Trump away. He stated they were SEPERATING THE BALLOTS FROM THE OTHERS SO THE PERMANENT MARKER INK WOULD NOT 'BLEED' ON THE OTHER BALLOTS'.

How can such high-ranking govt officials be THIS f*ing STUPID?

Did YOU catch the moronic BS in the Sect of State's BS?

The MAIL-IN ballots were marked with PERMANENT INK Sharpie markers. By the time the ballots were mailed, delivered, and received the ink would have been dried already (near instantly, in fact). This means there was no way in Arizona desert hell the ink on these ballots could 'bleed' on other ballots.

The Sect of State assured everyone listening, though, that they would count these ballots that had been tossed aside!

Bwuhahahahaha

so...no ballots were tossed and they can not even confirm they were all pro Trump.

So, here is what I am seeing right now.

3AEzQ.png

If Michigan and Nevada hold, Biden wins.

If Trump holds MI and all others hold, Trump wins.

xZXLZ.png

Remember, AZ is still up in the air. Not called by several.

We'll see.

This is fucking stupid.

Please show me that post.

And, of course, you are too fucking stupid to answer the question that was asked.

Keep hiding behind your dream this wasn't a bullshit election.
True, it wasnt you it was Quasar, who I had responded to when you jumped in.

I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?
I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.

The Wisconsin numbers don't add up. 89% participation rate? Highest in the nation. Not likely. 80% participation rate in Milwaukee county? Not likely. 200,000 voters not purged prior to the election, against state law. Its a farce. There needs to be a recount of all ballots. Evers and his commie friends committed fraud on a massive scale, or are so incompetent they need to be removed from office for the good of public safety.
Your numbers are wrong.

Your numbers are wrong.

No they are not. Do the math.

so...no ballots were tossed and they can not even confirm they were all pro Trump.

Why are you adding made-up bullshit that I did not say and the article does not say?

The only reason the ballots were NOT tossed / lost and will now be counted is because they got busted tossing votes for Trump into a bin called 'Rejected Ballots'. THIS little fact proves even more the Sect of State is a LIAR. You don't toss votes you DO intend to count into a bin marked 'Rejected Ballots'.

In the immortal words of Joe Biden, Coyote, "COME ON, MAN!" :p

That's a good question. Some states by law, ie PA, do not allow voting to occur until after the polls have closed.

Here in FL, one reason why we know the vote so quickly is that they do start counting the mail-in votes early. I don't know why other states don't do it too.

Trump's lead is not 360k in PA. It was 600k+ this morning.

Biden is going to wind up winning PA as well.

The likelihood that fraud will be discovered is off the charts. His lead is too big to pull off that amount of fraud without getting caught for good.

Let's not also forget the supreme court voted 4-4 on even allowing the nonsense. It should have never been allowed. Same with the mail in nonsense.

Your numbers are wrong.

No they are not. Do the math.
3.24 million total voted
Registered as of Nov 1st: 3.68 million
New Registrees Nov 3rd: unknown

You guys peddle in conspiracy dogshit all day long and don't even do a basic fact check. Here's the fact you missed, okay?

FACT: In Wisconsin, you can register to vote and vote right at your polling place. So Wisconsin registered voters are 3.68 million PLUS however many registered the day that they Voted.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back