Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA is a banana republic

The swamp and the "forever-war"-faction is ressisting and fighting back.
According to fake news media Trump had already lost weeks ago and it would be a landslide win for Biden.
It's time for Trump to restore the will of the people and put an end to this stain on US democratic history.

El_9x3uXgAI_6OE

I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?

I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?
I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..
/———/ This just in...
BREAKING: Sen. Collins' challenger concedes race From Fox News' Andrew Fone: Senator Susan Collins, R-Maine, addressed the media Wednesday afternoon with the latest polls showing her with a comfortable lead over her opponent Sara Gideon.

I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.
So we lost Michigan and the election
Trump appears to have lost Michigan. He may still win Az and NV...he's not out of it.

So Wisconsin had a voter Turnout of 90%plus. Sounds totally legit.
That's not accurate. Something like 3.1mil Voted of their 3.6mil registered voters...but that's their registered voter amount as of Nov 1st - - - while they allow SAME DAY Voter registration on election day. Folks saying it was a 90% turnout are assuming facts not in evidence.

Biggest story is not who will win the Oval Office but the Senate stays red and the House Dems lost a few seats.

Also the red wave was real but not big enough at this point but many are missing the biggest surprise from yesterday vote...
That’s the big story? :laugh:

Yes, because those like you guaranteed that the Senate would turn blue and it did not...

Must break your heart to learn that the Senate will stay red even if Biden win...
The next Attorney General may end up arresting some of those GOP Senators.

Mitch is really old. The Mississippi Senator is ancient. Grassley is ancient. Senators die.

Mitch is really old. The Mississippi Senator is ancient. Grassley is ancient.
Leahy, Schumer, Feinstein.
Senators die.

yup, and their party doesn't keep them safe.

Pelosi is also old...

House

I know but Pelosi is old and she could end up pushing up daisies if the Devil retires from hell...

Then who lead the nutters on the fringe left?

The Squad
Nooooo!!!!

Maybe find some way to weed out the third party candidates in a way where if they cant get enough support in some way they cant be on the ballot. That will free up voters before the election to choose between candidates with a real shot at winning. Maybe the voting wont be so close.

Maybe find some way to weed out the third party candidates in a way where if they cant get enough support in some way they cant be on the ballot. That will free up voters before the election to choose between candidates with a real shot at winning. Maybe the voting wont be so close.

No!

You should allow people to have a choice that is not just A or B candidate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back