Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I'm seeing - Republicans in Congress aren't necessarily getting behind Trump on this. Most are saying "we'll finish the counting and see".

I suspect many of them are content with holding the Senate and happy to be rid of Trump. Honestly, it would be the best thing for the party.

It gives them a chance for serious soul searching and rebuilding, if they can. If Biden wins the onus will be on him to reach out I think, and see if bipartisanship is possible out of all this wreckage.

It's gonna be a hot mess for the next couple weeks. Biden wins, and Dear Leader has his cult brainwashed into believing D's stole the election. I'm afraid that a fair amount of people are going to act out violently.
Bullshit.

When was the last time the right rioted.
When they infiltrated BLM peaceful protests.
LOL. Ya, sure. When the left riots it is the rights fault.

I think I need to stop posting
My “ anger level “ is a feverish pitch and I don’t want to become more angry
It’s not good for my health
Thank you good day

CNN declared WI for Biden.

He's also gained ground in MI and GA the past hour.
W has more voters than people registered and they will have a full recount next month
No they don't. That was also debunked.
Settle down man...you've been lied to and the lies make you grow irate.

Get some rest. Take stock of how you vet information. Do better. Be healthy.

Fucking AZ GOP...really screwed the pooch.
Most of the ballots to be counted in AZ are from Maricopa County. That's positive for Biden.

Not so fast

It's possible that Trump could win AZ.

But I'd be more bullish on Trump in NV than AZ.

Most of the ballots to be counted in AZ are from Maricopa County. That's positive for Biden.

Not so fast

We'll see.

I'm pissed at the states who knew they should have done better.

This is fucking stupid.

We'll see.

This is fucking stupid.

I think you guys have done much better than expected. You've picked up seats in the House, held on to the Senate, and almost won the Presidency.

You have to understand how toxic Trump is to so many people. TDS is a real thing. It's also a really BIG thing. Both my wife and my mother would spit nails every time he came onto the TV, and both had zero interest in politics prior to Trump being elected. There are millions of women like that across America. So to come so close is pretty impressive.

Not so fast

We'll see.

This is fucking stupid.
[/QUOTE
I will be back in 10 hrs
I need to calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back