Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By doing the Wisconsin math, something seems fishy. 89% total turnout? 82% turnout in Milwaukee, which granted the votes needed to catch Trump at the last second? Doesn't seem likely, yet here we are.

Haha Trump is basically fucked. His biggest win was Florida to his credit, but losing Arizona has really cost him. In addition, PA says that most of the votes left to be counted are in Biden’s favor. Trump’s lead there is a red mirage. Now the GOP cowardly fucks just needs to let every vote be counted. They can’t win by cheating.
You can belive that Trump will try all he has....from lawsuit to direct appeals to his base.
As far as his idiot base rising up to revolt, it’s certainly possible. As far as Trump trying to overturn the results through the courts will be less likely depending on the margin of victory. If Biden wins both Nevada and Pennsylvania, his margin of victory will be huge. Imagine the SC handing Trump the win in that scenario. It would be unthinkable. If this came down to one or two states, I would be a lot more worried.

Haha Trump is basically fucked. His biggest win was Florida to his credit, but losing Arizona has really cost him. In addition, PA says that most of the votes left to be counted are in Biden’s favor. Trump’s lead there is a red mirage. Now the GOP cowardly fucks just needs to let every vote be counted. They can’t win by cheating.
You can belive that Trump will try all he has....from lawsuit to direct appeals to his base.

I see that it's business as usual in Idaho ;)
Was there any doubt?

Nope, I see we have an near exact repeat of 2016.

With 94% of precincts reporting as of 2 a.m. Wednesday, Trump had 63% of the vote, compared to 34% for Biden.

One would THINK that with the influx of new Idahoans to Ada and Canyon counties, it might be a LITTLE different.

Shapiro has always been an anti-Trumper. It was not “irresponsible” for the President to say he was winning last night, he was.

You can't reasonably claim to have won anything until all the votes are counted. Apparently, some of his numbers were wrong, saying Biden couldn't catch up. If that were the case, they would have called it last night.

Fox News is reporting Joe Biden plans on making an announcement soon....

Look for Biden to declare he is the 2020 Presidential Election Winner!

Fox News is reporting Joe Biden plans on making an announcement soon....

Look for Biden to declare he is the 2020 Presidential Election Winner!

If he maintains the insurmountable leads, Joe SHOULD declare victory like the Dotard dangerously did last night.
But that won''t happen until tomorrow.

White leftist are the scum of the world

Blame the Democrats and massively corrupt 'Mail-In Voting'.

You HAD to know this was coming - we saw almost daily reports of massive Mail-In Ballot Fraud, ballots being burned, ballots being dumped, vote harvesting, Democrats caught on video paying for ballots / votes, etc....

As I said before yesterday, the only way Biden could win is by election fraud. I have been proven correct.

This must be taken to the USSC
They have just stolen the entire election with millions of “ fake votes “

Trumps huge lead in Michigan just vanished ???
No, it happened like 5 hours ago when the Blue Counties (mainly Wayne) started reporting.

Five literal hours ago. What the fuck happened to your browser refresh button?

Quasar is one of those guys the FBI and CIA should be keeping an eye on. Looks like he's about 2 hours away from grabbing his guns and acting out because legal mail in votes from large metro area and their suburbs are actually being COUNTED per state law.

One thing I'm seeing - Republicans in Congress aren't necessarily getting behind Trump on this. Most are saying "we'll finish the counting and see".

I suspect many of them are content with holding the Senate and happy to be rid of Trump. Honestly, it would be the best thing for the party.

It gives them a chance for serious soul searching and rebuilding, if they can. If Biden wins the onus will be on him to reach out I think, and see if bipartisanship is possible out of all this wreckage.

It's gonna be a hot mess for the next couple weeks. Biden wins, and Dear Leader has his cult brainwashed into believing D's stole the election. I'm afraid that a fair amount of people are going to act out violently.
Don’t worry you and Bidumb will get every ounce of respect that you showed to us!
Because you’ve been showing him sooooo much respect up to this point. :rolleyes:

One thing I'm seeing - Republicans in Congress aren't necessarily getting behind Trump on this. Most are saying "we'll finish the counting and see".

I suspect many of them are content with holding the Senate and happy to be rid of Trump. Honestly, it would be the best thing for the party.

It gives them a chance for serious soul searching and rebuilding, if they can. If Biden wins the onus will be on him to reach out I think, and see if bipartisanship is possible out of all this wreckage.

It's gonna be a hot mess for the next couple weeks. Biden wins, and Dear Leader has his cult brainwashed into believing D's stole the election. I'm afraid that a fair amount of people are going to act out violently.
Bullshit.

When was the last time the right rioted.
When they infiltrated BLM peaceful protests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back