Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I'm seeing - Republicans in Congress aren't necessarily getting behind Trump on this. Most are saying "we'll finish the counting and see".

I suspect many of them are content with holding the Senate and happy to be rid of Trump. Honestly, it would be the best thing for the party.

It gives them a chance for serious soul searching and rebuilding, if they can. If Biden wins the onus will be on him to reach out I think, and see if bipartisanship is possible out of all this wreckage.

It's gonna be a hot mess for the next couple weeks. Biden wins, and Dear Leader has his cult brainwashed into believing D's stole the election. I'm afraid that a fair amount of people are going to act out violently.

Biggest story is not who will win the Oval Office but the Senate stays red and the House Dems lost a few seats.

Also the red wave was real but not big enough at this point but many are missing the biggest surprise from yesterday vote...
That’s the big story? :laugh:

Yes, because those like you guaranteed that the Senate would turn blue and it did not...

Must break your heart to learn that the Senate will stay red even if Biden win...
The next Attorney General may end up arresting some of those GOP Senators.

Mitch is really old. The Mississippi Senator is ancient. Grassley is ancient. Senators die.

Mitch is really old. The Mississippi Senator is ancient. Grassley is ancient.
Leahy, Schumer, Feinstein.
Senators die.

yup, and their party doesn't keep them safe.

Pelosi is also old...

House

I know but Pelosi is old and she could end up pushing up daisies if the Devil retires from hell...

Then who lead the nutters on the fringe left?

The Squad

One thing I'm seeing - Republicans in Congress aren't necessarily getting behind Trump on this. Most are saying "we'll finish the counting and see".

I suspect many of them are content with holding the Senate and happy to be rid of Trump. Honestly, it would be the best thing for the party.

It gives them a chance for serious soul searching and rebuilding, if they can. If Biden wins the onus will be on him to reach out I think, and see if bipartisanship is possible out of all this wreckage.

It's gonna be a hot mess for the next couple weeks. Biden wins, and Dear Leader has his cult brainwashed into believing D's stole the election. I'm afraid that a fair amount of people are going to act out violently.
Don’t worry you and Bidumb will get every ounce of respect that you showed to us!

For a while. But eventually they'll change the channel and watch monster trucks.

Bullshit.

When was the last time the right rioted.

rush Limbaugh quoting trump campaign:

trump will win Penn by 40,000
Arizona by 30,000

that is legal votes

Don’t worry you and Bidumb will get every ounce of respect that you showed to us!

Hopefully. Resist! Gridlock for the win.

It's all mail-in ballots now in NV, which has thus far tended towards Biden.

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 12.35.55 PM.png

Hopefully. Resist! Gridlock for the win.
LOL.

If only.

Haha Trump is basically fucked. His biggest win was Florida to his credit, but losing Arizona has really cost him. In addition, PA says that most of the votes left to be counted are in Biden’s favor. Trump’s lead there is a red mirage. Now the GOP cowardly fucks just needs to let every vote be counted. They can’t win by cheating.
You can belive that Trump will try all he has....from lawsuit to direct appeals to his base.

For a while. But eventually they'll change the channel and watch monster trucks.

I propose we put monster truck programing 24/7 on at least 10 free channels immediately! :cool:

Haha Trump is basically fucked. His biggest win was Florida to his credit, but losing Arizona has really cost him. In addition, PA says that most of the votes left to be counted are in Biden’s favor. Trump’s lead there is a red mirage. Now the GOP cowardly fucks just needs to let every vote be counted. They can’t win by cheating.
You can belive that Trump will try all he has....from lawsuit to direct appeals to his base.

I see that it's business as usual in Idaho ;)

I see that it's business as usual in Idaho ;)
Was there any doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back