Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the data, it does not add up. Keep your psychobabble bullshit to yourself, and stop trying to tell people how they feel.

Why would you trust any data anyone is showing you right now?
Who are these awesome sources you obviously have so much faith in at the moment?

The data I'm using is from the State election board. They are the official records and what any future action will be based upon. According to the state's own data Milwaukee County is an aberration not seen anywhere or time in Wisconsin history, just for this election, all at the last minute. No doubt total coincidence, right? Only a full accounting of all votes can set this BS right. Democrats stole the state of Wisconsin.

Come on folks, the Democrat party only wants to make sure all votes are counted.
Yeah, I heard that from Al Gore...just before he suggested trashing / ignoring all the military absentee votes so we could do a 'do-over' election in Fla.

:p

It's done. Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin went blue. Biden is president. End of discussion.
Incorrect. AZ is not blue.
According to 86% of the Vote it is, with largely Blue Maricopa the majority of the Votes left to tally.

Your "nuh uh" is based on....?

ahhkayyy
That really depends on what parts of Maricopa County are still out. Inner city Phoenix is blue yes, but all the suburbs are red.
That's one data point. Another is that Democrats were by and large the majority to take advantage of mail-in ballots this Election. Hence last night vs. this morning.
Yes, but in-person early voting was heavily Republican, as was Election Day in person voting.

I gotta be wrong in this but I can’t find any increase in vote tabulation since 8am?
I've seen Michigan and Wisconsin going deeper Biden little by little since then, but the other State tallies seem to have been stagnant, you're not crazy.

The Wisconsin numbers don't add up. 89% participation rate? Highest in the nation. Not likely. 80% participation rate in Milwaukee county? Not likely. 200,000 voters not purged prior to the election, against state law. Its a farce. There needs to be a recount of all ballots. Evers and his commie friends committed fraud on a massive scale, or are so incompetent they need to be removed from office for the good of public safety.
Your numbers are wrong.

No they are not. Do the math.
3.24 million total voted
Registered as of Nov 1st: 3.68 million
New Registrees Nov 3rd: unknown

You guys peddle in conspiracy dogshit all day long and don't even do a basic fact check. Here's the fact you missed, okay?

FACT: In Wisconsin, you can register to vote and vote right at your polling place. So Wisconsin registered voters are 3.68 million PLUS however many registered the day that they Voted.

You're welcome.

In person voting in the county wasn't high enough to move the needle as you pretend. Even with a significant increase 80% for that county is not possible. This is all about liberals stealing the election. You would need to provide some significant evidence that same day registration was high enough to move the needle. You haven't and you can't. That dirtbag Evers handed the state to Biden through cheating, it will all come back to the 200,000 registrations that weren't purged. Liberals can't be trusted.
Dude, the FIRST OF ALL is that 80% turnout is not a Conspiracy in the first place. Your argument is "that just cant beee!"

That's emo, stoppit.

Facts, data, facts, data. Cut the cult shit, then you can talk to me. I'm empirical, I value efficiency of thought...you're very loose with supposition. Try again.

Have you seen the turnout numbers for Milwaukee county? Have you seen the registration numbers? Had they cheated this with realistic numbers nobody would have noticed. Even a significant increase would be acceptable, the real number was actually 82%, which is simply not realistic. Even Dane County didn't get that high. You haven't disputed anything. You simply accept cheating because your side benefitted, so far. Typical of amoral liberal scum.
"not realistic"

ok, then. Smoking gun! Gotum, coach

To move the dial in your fantasy explanation would require more people than are available. Can you explain how this happened when in-person voting wasn't even high enough in the county to do what you claim it did? Of course you can't. Total liberal fraud. No reason whatsoever to accept these 'results'.
I don't even understand what the fuck you're on about any more, to be honest with you. I don't give a shit about Random human x on the internet. You won't be in the History books when this Election is talked about, will ya? Ok, then. Bye, felicia
Can't back what you claim, figures. Bye Bye little bitch.

• Funny
Reactions: GT
123311075_135705498305613_4742091938710269456_o.jpg

Look at the data, it does not add up. Keep your psychobabble bullshit to yourself, and stop trying to tell people how they feel.

Why would you trust any data anyone is showing you right now?
Who are these awesome sources you obviously have so much faith in at the moment?

Primarily Gateway Pundit. They're the ones claiming hundreds of thousands of ballots found - ALL BIDEN! :laugh:
And if you believe Gateway Pundit about ANYTHING - Then you are an idiot!

It's done. Arizona, Michigan and Wisconsin went blue. Biden is president. End of discussion.
Incorrect. AZ is not blue.
According to 86% of the Vote it is, with largely Blue Maricopa the majority of the Votes left to tally.

Your "nuh uh" is based on....?

ahhkayyy
That really depends on what parts of Maricopa County are still out. Inner city Phoenix is blue yes, but all the suburbs are red.
That's one data point. Another is that Democrats were by and large the majority to take advantage of mail-in ballots this Election. Hence last night vs. this morning.
Yes, but in-person early voting was heavily Republican, as was Election Day in person voting.
Those are already counted, sport.

Trump's lead is now less than 300k in PA, less than half what it was in the morning. FTR, when Trump was winning by +600k this morning, 75% of the vote was in. Now it's 82%. Those numbers imply that PA may not even be that close.

The data I'm using is from the State election board. They are the official records and what any future action will be based upon. According to the state's own data Milwaukee County is an aberration not seen anywhere or time in Wisconsin history, just for this election, all at the last minute. No doubt total coincidence, right? Only a full accounting of all votes can set this BS right. Democrats stole the state of Wisconsin.

If you think the official record is bogus and crooked, that's not a reason to have faith in anything they tell you.
That's like trying to find a cop, and asking the guy that mugged you, to tell the cop he mugged you.

Good luck with that Chief ... :thup:

Trump's lead is now less than 300k in PA, less than half what it was in the morning. FTR, when Trump was winning by +600k this morning, 75% of the vote was in. Now it's 82%. Those numbers imply that PA may not even be that close.
I think Biden needs 70% of the remaining Vote, though - I'd just assume give Diaper Donald the State rather than take his cultists through yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory...they're quite exhausted today.

I had one PM me and ask me to Civil War them...but then they had to retract because I asked them to take a blood test first. I don't want the CultAids

I think Biden needs 70% of the remaining Vote, though - I'd just assume give Diaper Donald the State rather than take his cultists through yet ANOTHER conspiracy theory...they're quite exhausted today.

I had one PM me and ask me to Civil War them...but then they had to retract because I asked them to take a blood test first. I don't want the CultAids

At the rate the mail-in ballots have been coming in, Biden may win by as much as 500k.

I think it will be closer than that, but still ...

Are you saying that folks in Pittsburg are allowed to VOTE?
Oh the HUMANITY!! :cool:

How long does a recount take? It looks like Michigan is Biden's, but by less than 1%. 99% reporting, they should call it soon, shouldn't they?
Probably like a week...but I just grabbed that off of a quick FAQ so, grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back