Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia is now 27K Trump.

PA is tightening up too...

164K for Trump. I can't imagine Joe winning PA.
I can. He will.

I hope you're right.

If he gets NV that puts him at 270. Then to capitalize GA and PA...36 more. That puts him at 306.

That would give him 306; more than Trump got. Sweet.

If this guy is counting on a pardon from Trump, that’s a very shaky thing to depend on.

What gives the NAACP standing to even be involved in any of this?

Disenfranchising minority votes.

Republicans has already cheated in Florida. The people voted to allow ex-felons to vote. It’s in our state constitution. Republicans said we don’t give a fuck.

No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters. Also a district court in TX said candidates didn't have standing to challenge irregular voting procedures, the NAACP would have less standing than a candidate involved in the election.

And felons were given the right to vote after completing their sentences, that would include paying all fines, fees and restitution required by the court. The federal courts have already addressed this and you lost, deal with it.

The Constitutional amendment did not require repaying anything. Republicans added that as voter suppression.

You don't need to prove it in minority voting districts. The voting rolls prove it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Of course it did, it required the complete their sentence, until they completed all of it, they aren't eligible. And what the hell are you talking about the voting rolls?

The constitutional amendment required them to re-enfranchise felons who had completed their prison sentences.

you said:
No way to prove any of the possible votes still in the mail system, if there are any, are from minority voters.

If they know that the ballots are from a minority district (like Fulton County) they know that minorities cast those ballots. White people can’t go to a black district and vote.

Georgia is now 27K Trump.

PA is tightening up too...

164K for Trump. I can't imagine Joe winning PA.
I can. He will.

I hope you're right.

If he gets NV that puts him at 270. Then to capitalize GA and PA...36 more. That puts him at 306.

That would give him 306; more than Trump got. Sweet.
I want him with as much as possible. Cements his mandate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back