Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nefarious a
In some places, PA, Trump supporters are chanting “stop the vote.” In other places, AZ, they’re chanting “count the vote.”

lol

Too funny.
Its about observers...are we not allowed to observe?

No, they don't want you to shed light on their dark agenda.
Trump’s lead in Georgia just dropped to 31,000. :laugh:
Correction: 23,000
Aaaand....back up to 30,000 ahead now with 98% reporting. :laugh:
View attachment 411507
If Trump wins Nevada and Arizona, he has won the election with 270 electoral votes. The rest of the states are irrelevant in determining the winner.

Nevada has about 190,000 ballots still to be counted, the secretary of state said. Ninety percent of them are from Clark County, where Biden currently leads by 8 percentage points. Biden is ahead by 12,000 votes. It would take a miracle for Trump to win in Nevada, The Vegas Betting Market has Biden now as 93% likely to win the presidency.

In Arizona, there're approximately 470,000 ballots still to be counted. Biden is leading by 65,200. For Trump to pull ahead, he would have to capture 63.8% of the remaining ballots. Most of the remaining votes are in Maricopa County (Phoenix & Mesa) in which Biden is carrying. Both the AP and Fox News has projected Biden the winner.

IMHO, some networks are purposefully failing to make projections in these two states as millions of viewer will tune out.

Yesterday when Fox News credited Arizona to Biden which gave him total of 264. Trump and his supporters went ballistic. He also called Murdoch to cry but his buddy didn’t backdown.

CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC are listing Arizona as too close to call, putting Biden’s tally at 253. Late Thursday, Trump trails by about 68,300 votes in Arizona with 88% of the vote in, but the president has been narrowing the gap.
Trump’s campaign called on Fox to retract its call in Arizona, but Fox has left it on the board for Biden. That’s enraged some Trump supporters, including protesters in Arizona who chanted “Fox News sucks” outside the elections department in Maricopa County.
It's hysterical how Impeached Trump wants them to keep counting votes in that state -- but stop counting in states where he is ahead.

Tough shit you cheating pos’s...You will not get away with this shit.
LOL

Uh, yeah, we will ... and we are.

tenor.gif

Toro if trump was up 63k when only 250k were left to count then Biden would need 188k of those to tie. That's 75%, and just to tie.

250-63=187

187/2=93.5

93.5+63=156.5 --> That's how many votes Biden needs to win PA.

156.5/250=62.6%

Biden has been winning 78% of mail-in votes.

Most likely

250(78%)=195k --> Biden's likely remaining mail-in vote

250-195=55k --> Trump's likely remaining mail-in vote

Trump's ahead by 63k

63k+55k=118k

195k-118k=77k --> Biden's likely margin of victory

So I'm saying Biden's victory in PA will be somewhere between 60k and 100k.

Look, if anybody can credibly prove game-changing cheating — by either side — the courts and the people want to know about it. I surely do. But if it is just more Trump’s lies, screw that. We are not talking about the media here. We are talking about complex local voting systems, including in Georgia and Arizona and North Carolina where the Republicans have mostly run things for years. Trump won Pennsylvania last time and Republicans are well organized there as well. Republicans have actually expanded their organizations everywhere, are extremely aggressive and litigious, have observers everywhere.
It looks like the Democrats, really the DNC corporate Democrats, may pull off a small EC victory for Biden-Harris. It ain’t the end of the world for capitalism, folks. It ain’t the end for Republicans or our society. Just maybe for Trump’s political career.

Toro if trump was up 63k when only 250k were left to count then Biden would need 188k of those to tie. That's 75%, and just to tie.

250-63=187

187/2=93.5

93.5+63=156.5 --> That's how many votes Biden needs to win PA.

156.5/250=62.6%

Biden has been winning 78% of mail-in votes.

Most likely

250(78%)=195k --> Biden's likely remaining mail-in vote

250-195=55k --> Trump's likely remaining mail-in vote

Trump's ahead by 63k

63k+55k=118k

195k-118k=77k --> Biden's likely margin of victory

So I'm saying Biden's victory in PA will be somewhere between 60k and 100k.
My brain is so fried on all this shit today I can't follow all that any more on the fly

Sounds good lol

I dunno if he's gunna maintain a whole 78% that'd be fucking crazy

Biden says 'Stay Calm"......

It's really super easy to say that........when you're the one stealing from others

You guys are pathetic.

You're so deep into the cult, the only way you can envision yourselves losing is to believe you've been cheated.

Your Orange God is a conspiracy loon. And you cultists lap it up.
. . . and all this time I thought BasicHumanUnit was a sock of yours to troll folks? Not one of yours huh? This is a real poster? :dunno:

Just turned it to Fox News.

Hannity is a lying POS.

But Fox had Biden leading in GA. Not sure why TBH.
Fox has been admittedly sheisty on Donald. I think Murdoch loathes him while at the same time a lot of his pundits are in the cult - so Faux has been weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back