Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox has been admittedly sheisty on Donald. I think Murdoch loathes him while at the same time a lot of his pundits are in the cult - so Faux has been weird

Yeah, you're dead right.

In one of the Trump books I read after the last election, the author wrote about how Trump was still grovelling up to Murdoch, even though Orange Jesus was the President of the United States!

:lol:

Tomorrow (Friday) should be a great day for Sleepy Joe! Go Joe!

1604629989423.png

MSNBC just reported that Pennsylvania is reporting that they expect Biden will surpass Trump around 4:00-5:00 am Friday morning.

pastor Hibbs is defying lockdown in CA. He eloquently talks about the election, about having faith in God, calls foxnews fraudulent, and describes the Democratic platform as pure evil. in fact, he thought fox was so bad he started watching CNN. I just love him.

pastor Hibbs is defying lockdown in CA. He eloquently talks about the election, about having faith in God, calls foxnews fraudulent, and describes the Democratic platform as pure evil. in fact, he thought fox was so bad he started watching CNN. I just love him.

Will he be dead soon, too, like the other religious quack?

8.1 million views. he beat ABC, CBS, everyone except fox and CNN. conservatives are finding alternative news sites. ps: dday cobra and salty cracker on youtube are excellent for they are educating the younger crowd.

Steven Crowder’s Election Coverage Drew Millions Of Views, Competed With Big Networks | The Daily Wire. https://tiny.iavian.net/15h42

I don't believe the media is being dishonest. I think the President has done everything possible to undermine the people's faith in our election process, and unfortunately, some believe him.

Like Covid, this election is requiring patience, and some people are not doing well with that at all. Many races are so close! I think both parties, no matter which wins, need to think on the fact that they're not so popular as they wish they were.
He wasn't the one changing the election process at will.

Not too sure if anybody else has mentioned this, but it's not lost on me that:

If the Orange Buffoon had handled the COVID crisis better, he might have been a shoe-in.
However, because he did such a shit job, a lot more voters are now posting in their votes. And I just wonder if there are a lot of folk who usually couldn't be bothered voted decided to do so because they didn't have to go far to do so. Like, he is actually responsible for a lot of folks - Dems - for voting against him because he was such a slack fuck.

I don't believe the media is being dishonest. I think the President has done everything possible to undermine the people's faith in our election process, and unfortunately, some believe him.

Like Covid, this election is requiring patience, and some people are not doing well with that at all. Many races are so close! I think both parties, no matter which wins, need to think on the fact that they're not so popular as they wish they were.
He wasn't the one changing the election process at will.
Everyone was dealing with a deadly epidemic and trying to allow people to stay safe. That required a lot of changes for some states. I don't call that "Changing the election process at will."

Still unbelievable how there's still an election count happening 48 hours after the polls closed. The people are waking up to this.
Happens every presidential election. We just usually don't hear about it because the election is usually decided fairly early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back