Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

they see Trump as the one leader who can protect the world from totalitarian regimes (Biden's)

his support is just beginning to rev up

Look, if anybody can credibly prove game-changing cheating — by either side — the courts and the people want to know about it. I surely do. But if it is just more Trump’s lies, screw that. We are not talking about the media here. We are talking about complex local voting systems, including in Georgia and Arizona and North Carolina where the Republicans have mostly run things for years. Trump won Pennsylvania last time and Republicans are well organized there as well. Republicans have actually expanded their organizations everywhere, are extremely aggressive and litigious, have observers everywhere.
It looks like the Democrats, really the DNC corporate Democrats, may pull off a small EC victory for Biden-Harris. It ain’t the end of the world for capitalism, folks. It ain’t the end for Republicans or our society. Just maybe for Trump’s political career.
My niece worked for the Miami Dade County Election Dept. I was talking to her about how they processed ballots. In short, they go to great lengths to insure that ever ballot is protected and processed correctly. For mail-in ballots they are counted at the time received, batched and every batch is counted as the ballots go through the process to make no ballot get's lost. They use video monitoring and no person is left alone with the ballots. The election office considers many things that could happen to the ballots such as tampering, fire, theft, vandalism, and weather. Accuracy of the process is tested by running thousands of test ballots through the processing before every election. They use ballots that have been erased, crumpled, have missing information, signature mismatches, etc. The level of accuracy is less than 30 errors per million ballots processed.

The most likely reasons for a ballot not being counted in accordance with the voters wishes are ballots marked incorrectly by the voter and missing signatures or mismatch of ballot signature and election office records. Election offices do everything they can to make sure each vote counts.

The claims of massive fraud across the country is just plain nonsense circulated by people that want to destroy the faith voters have in our electoral process. When people believe our elections are riddled with fraud they will not vote. The huge turnout in this election testifies to the faith voters put in the process.

Last edited:
He's insane. Get him out of there.

View attachment 412005
More divisive rhetoric from the leftist

The idiot you voted for is trying to claim, without any shred of evidence, that our democratic process was not legitimate.

You Trumpsters see no problem with that. And I’m the divisive one.
I have a serious problem with this. Yes. I disagree with his actions here. If there is so called fraud then the party should be talking. He should remain silent. Don’t ever speak for me Leftist. Why don’t you go burn down a small business?

Why don’t you go cry some more, Trumpster. Sucks for you. Your idiot is going to lose and he’s throwing an embarrassing temper tantrum on the way out.

Loser.
Why are lefties all of a sudden so afraid of taking this to the courts?

It’s rather sad at this point seeing anybody, whether it’s for trump or for Biden, talking about “winning the election”.
This whole thing has been a disgrace. There are already how many instances of fraud? Hell, you can watch videos online of poll workers filling out ballots, throwing ballots away, etc.
Poll watchers not being allowed in to watch votes being counted, board put up to block people’s view, hundreds of thousands of ballots being “found”.
Honestly, I don’t accept this election, even if Trump were to win. There needs to be serious investigations into this bullshit, and reforms put into place nationwide.
If anyone thinks this is acceptable, you need your head examined.

None of those things are happening Beefy Supreme. Go back to bed and try to wake up with a clearer brain.
So much like Antifa, the videos we watch and things we see are imaginary?
Tell me... why do you oppose fixing a system that both sides claim is broken?

You're repeating things you heard people with squirming brains say. And your videos have all been debunked.
There is nothing wrong with the integrity of our vote counting, but yes .. much could be fixed about our elections.
For starters, tell these idiot Republican state legislators to do what Florida did. Don't wait until election day to start counting the early votes and mail ins. Waiting gives people with squirming brains the chance to foment goofy conspiracy theories.
The videos have all been debunked huh? How is that, someone on the internet said “this is debunked”?
The video I have on my phone of a guy lighting a whole bag of filled out ballots on fire, that’s been debunked?
These polling places with outrageously high turnout... debunked?

Again, just like I said. The side that wins suddenly believed the elections are totally sounds.
Nothing will ever be fixed.

A guy lighting a whole bag of Trump ballots on fire? My, that IS dramatic. Could you post it for the class?
Meh - Never mind :auiqs.jpg:

A viral video that was debunked by local officials in Virginia on Election Day is continuing to proliferate on social media, falsely purporting to show a man burning a pile of ballots cast for President Donald Trump.​
The ballots seen in the video are, in fact, sample ballots — which are forms meant to help voters prepare for the election, not actual ballots used to cast votes.
But in the video, a man deceivingly suggests they are actual ballots with votes for Trump.​
“You gotta do what you gotta do,” he says as he displays the papers and puts them into a plastic bag, adding: “F— Trump.”​
“Got around 80,” he says before lighting the bag on fire.​

Need more?

I need more.

Where is the article of these guys getting apprehended and thrown in jail because that is what needs to happen.

Falsely misleading the public by brining the election into question is not something that should really be tolerated. Are these instances prosecuted?

View attachment 412005

The idiot you voted for is trying to claim, without any shred of evidence, that our democratic process was not legitimate.

I have a serious problem with this. Yes. I disagree with his actions here. If there is so called fraud then the party should be talking. He should remain silent. Don’t ever speak for me Leftist. Why don’t you go burn down a small business?

Why don’t you go cry some more, Trumpster. Sucks for you. Your idiot is going to lose and he’s throwing an embarrassing temper tantrum on the way out.

Loser.

Nobody is afraid of taking this to the courts.

You idiots have nothing. Absolutely nothing. You're grasping at straws, with no evidence, hoping desperately to get something.

I think it's funny. Sooner or later, reality is going to smack you right in the face.

Deal with it.

Well, PA and GA have flipped. This needs to be called already - there is zero chance Trump wins this election in the counts. Leave it to the courts now where he will lose there as well by next month.

View attachment 412005

Loser.

Nobody is afraid of taking this to the courts.

You idiots have nothing. Absolutely nothing. You're grasping at straws, with no evidence, hoping desperately to get something.

I think it's funny. Sooner or later, reality is going to smack you right in the face.

Deal with it.
Sure you are. You are all here crying about in mass today.

They're not.

Trump's WI lawsuit

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 2.43.01 PM.png

Sure you are. You are all here crying about in mass today.

Crying? You're not very bright. I'm THRILLED with the outcome of this election.

You and Trump can throw your little temper tantrums, but it won't amount to anything. You're going to lose.

Optics look like he is whining. Let the campaign lawyers speak for him. If I were in his shoes I would reassure the country that our legal system will do everything in its power to make sure the election is fair and just leave it at that.

Trump's too much of a narcissist.

It's always all about him.
And that is what will cost him those precious votes with women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back