Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I post this yet?
4i6Ckte.gif

:lol:

Thanks for posting that.

LIBS WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT TRUMP WILL LOSE PA after bidens fracking comments in the debate, lol. the trends all over the midwest showed Trump to easily win pa and nc, ga. the sea of RED is all thru there, literally 15 plus states, all red. And those states he won easily in 2016.
Of the 5 undecided states, Trump will have to win 4 of them. The last I saw Vegas odds makers were given Biden a 93% chance of winning.

That was one of the weirdest videos I've ever seen! :laugh:

I googled it. He's been popular there since his tv show days, and they love Art of the Deal. Not a whole lot political about it, from what I can see.

Very VERY weird - His appeal to the gullible is without end.
Personally, I hope they all move to a compound in the middle of nowhere and drink the Trump-Aid.
Understand that Guyana is lovely this time of year! ;)

Last edited:
He's insane. Get him out of there.

View attachment 412005
More divisive rhetoric from the leftist

The idiot you voted for is trying to claim, without any shred of evidence, that our democratic process was not legitimate.

You Trumpsters see no problem with that. And I’m the divisive one.
I have a serious problem with this. Yes. I disagree with his actions here. If there is so called fraud then the party should be talking. He should remain silent. Don’t ever speak for me Leftist. Why don’t you go burn down a small business?

Why don’t you go cry some more, Trumpster. Sucks for you. Your idiot is going to lose and he’s throwing an embarrassing temper tantrum on the way out.

Loser.
Why are lefties all of a sudden so afraid of taking this to the courts?
If the GOP wants to waste their money on it, more power to them. It a candidate is contesting the election in just one state and the margin of votes is small, say less than a thousand, it could make sense, but contesting an election in multiple states where margins are a thousand or more votes is just a waste of time and money.

I googled it. He's been popular there since his tv show days, and they love Art of the Deal. Not a whole lot political about it, from what I can see.

Personally, I hope they all move to a compound in the middle of nowhere and drink the Trump-Aid ;)

Okay, I could be way off here, but maybe they admire him as a very successful capitalist businessman, a role they all wish to play. So, yeah, they bought the image.

Personally, I hope they all move to a compound in the middle of nowhere and drink the Trump-Aid ;)

Okay, I could be way off here, but maybe they admire him as a very successful capitalist businessman, a role they all wish to play. So, yeah, they bought the image.

Only problem is that he the ultimate FAILED capitalist businessman!

LIBS WANT US TO BELIEVE THAT TRUMP WILL LOSE PA after bidens fracking comments in the debate, lol. the trends all over the midwest showed Trump to easily win pa and nc, ga. the sea of RED is all thru there, literally 15 plus states, all red. And those states he won easily in 2016.
Of the 5 undecided states, Trump will have to win 4 of them. The last I saw Vegas odds makers were given Biden a 93% chance of winning.

Oh, Vegas odds makers? Well, why didn't you say so..? No chance now, might as well condede....Yeah right.

Only problem is that he the ultimate FAILED capitalist businessman!

Your hatred is so deep, you can't even see the good he did....

The REPUBLICAN Secretary of State in Arizona was just on CNN saying that was "absolutely no voting irregularities whatsoever" in AZ.

She said that the Trump campaign intervened into the, and I quote, "baseless lawsuit over the Sharpies." She said that Sharpies are the standard pen used to fill in the ballots. Someone claimed that Sharpies cause the ballot to bleed through and the tabulator cannot read it. In reality, there were "no ballots rejected." She said it was a "baseless conspiracy theory."

It must be driving the WH crazy.

Watching the drip, drip, drip, knowing the inevitable is coming.
Yeah, looks like Georgia has gone to Trump by 12,000 votes.

Biden is going to win GA
They've got the military votes to count. I don't think so. I've never met a Democrat in the active military. Ever. Not since Vietnam, anyway.
Thats a ridiculous anecdote. There's def dems in the military, lol wtf
Really? You know some? If you really do, that makes me feel better.
I know of three and thats only because we've TALKED politics...lol, I'm sure I know more and I'm sure the actual numbers are on google OL.
3 of 4 Allegheny County military votes went to Biden! I've never been so happy to be wrong!

That's sick.

No.....that's what you bitches have coming.

And, of course, none of it will be false.

Hunter is fucked already.

We will just make sure his bullshit antics put him somewhere in a cabin in Montana if not in jail.

I'm just guessing, but there are decent odds ...
Hunter will end up in the trunk of an abandoned car, at the bottom of a forgotten quarry, before he ever sees the inside of a courtroom (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back