Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swing states is won by Democrat chose ... Biden is president finally ...

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.
:lol:

America's the BEST!~ Big middle finger send off to the disgusting, divisive BLOB.

i DONT BLAME ALL OF THE SEETHING HATRED OF "THE OTHER" that all our Right wangers have, I blame their fake news media and Trump himself. For close to 40 years Rush Limbaugh programmed them to think that their fellow Americans were commienazipoopyheads ~ wake the fuck up.

Hey there...

Have a day.

And go fuck yourself cause we are here to stay. And we'll make Biden's years the biggest shit storm you've ever seen.

And spare me the unity pisstoss. You fuckers have been hard at it and your gonna feel it now.

He's already wounded and it's going to be fun watching his son destroyed before his eyes.
Maybe he will stroke out soon.

Biden just released a presser saying that the government is perfectly capable of removing trespassers from the WH!

G.T.

I don't think The Biden's will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! :rolleyes:

The Biden Presidency: Finally - - - No more minute to minute chaos, no more grifting and holding campaign events at the White House, no more Super-Spreader rallies, normalized relations with our allies, a return to the Paris Agreement, no rage tweeting, no attempting to upend our democracy, no more Billy Barr with his finger in every Rump pie, no child separation, no Stephen Miller, no more incompetent, unqualified toadies in important cabinet positions.

It's gonna be SOOO relaxing. :)
As long as Trump has a following, and as long as Trump can get on the airwaves/cyberwaves, I don't expect peace and quiet for a long time.

Wow. Are you already making excuses for president Harris???

Too fking funny.

Biden just released a presser saying that the government is perfectly capable of removing trespassers from the WH!

G.T.

I don't think The Biden's will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! :rolleyes:

The Biden Presidency: Finally - - - No more minute to minute chaos, no more grifting and holding campaign events at the White House, no more Super-Spreader rallies, normalized relations with our allies, a return to the Paris Agreement, no rage tweeting, no attempting to upend our democracy, no more Billy Barr with his finger in every Rump pie, no child separation, no Stephen Miller, no more incompetent, unqualified toadies in important cabinet positions.

It's gonna be SOOO relaxing. :)
As long as Trump has a following, and as long as Trump can get on the airwaves/cyberwaves, I don't expect peace and quiet for a long time.

Wow. Are you already making excuses for president Harris???

Too fking funny.

I didn't get that.

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..

Not sure why an arbitrary deadline of "11pm Eastern Wednesday night" would have been set, but I'll just note this:

Having a single concentrated "Election 2020" thread makes sense, but it should be pinned in the Election forum, not the Politics forum. That's because, to again state the obvious we've been stating for FIVE YEARS, this isn't about politics anywhere near so much as it is about personality and character. Always has been. Therefore "election" applies, "politics" doesn't.

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.

America's the BEST!~ Big middle finger send off to the disgusting, divisive BLOB.

i DONT BLAME ALL OF THE SEETHING HATRED OF "THE OTHER" that all our Right wangers have, I blame their fake news media and Trump himself. For close to 40 years Rush Limbaugh programmed them to think that their fellow Americans were commienazipoopyheads ~ wake the fuck up.

Hey there...

Have a day.

And go fuck yourself cause we are here to stay. And we'll make Biden's years the biggest shit storm you've ever seen.

And spare me the unity pisstoss. You fuckers have been hard at it and your gonna feel it now.

He's already wounded and it's going to be fun watching his son destroyed before his eyes.
^^^ BDS post #42

:abgg2q.jpg:

BDS? LoL, first time I've seen that. It is going to be a thing eh? :D
krauthammer in 2003 used the term bush derangement syndrome.

View attachment 411949

A gun store sold out a shipment of 80 thousands rounds of 9mm in 30 minutes

I'm encouraged ...jus sayin
There is an auction this week in my area selling a few guns and ammo----------my husband is sending me in hoping that the prices won't go past retail.
But...Obama already took all the guns!

Obama/Holder certainly tried---even arranging for the murder of several people with their Fast and Furious nonsense to attempt it. All those deaths then, like the covid now, meant to scare americans into given the globalists/communists more power over us.

It’s rather sad at this point seeing anybody, whether it’s for trump or for Biden, talking about “winning the election”.
This whole thing has been a disgrace. There are already how many instances of fraud? Hell, you can watch videos online of poll workers filling out ballots, throwing ballots away, etc.
Poll watchers not being allowed in to watch votes being counted, board put up to block people’s view, hundreds of thousands of ballots being “found”.
Honestly, I don’t accept this election, even if Trump were to win. There needs to be serious investigations into this bullshit, and reforms put into place nationwide.
If anyone thinks this is acceptable, you need your head examined.

None of those things are happening Beefy Supreme. Go back to bed and try to wake up with a clearer brain.
So much like Antifa, the videos we watch and things we see are imaginary?
Tell me... why do you oppose fixing a system that both sides claim is broken?

It’s rather sad at this point seeing anybody, whether it’s for trump or for Biden, talking about “winning the election”.
This whole thing has been a disgrace. There are already how many instances of fraud? Hell, you can watch videos online of poll workers filling out ballots, throwing ballots away, etc.
Poll watchers not being allowed in to watch votes being counted, board put up to block people’s view, hundreds of thousands of ballots being “found”.
Honestly, I don’t accept this election, even if Trump were to win. There needs to be serious investigations into this bullshit, and reforms put into place nationwide.

None of those things are happening Beefy Supreme. Go back to bed and try to wake up with a clearer brain.

You're repeating things you heard people with squirming brains say. And your videos have all been debunked.
There is nothing wrong with the integrity of our vote counting, but yes .. much could be fixed about our elections.
For starters, tell these idiot Republican state legislators to do what Florida did. Don't wait until election day to start counting the early votes and mail ins. Waiting gives people with squirming brains the chance to foment goofy conspiracy theories.

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.

Hey there...

Have a day.

^^^ BDS post #42

:abgg2q.jpg:

BDS? LoL, first time I've seen that. It is going to be a thing eh? :D
krauthammer in 2003 used the term bush derangement syndrome.
These kids today!
4i6Ckte.gif

But I did not know that Krauthammer coined that phrase. I know a guy who did the same thing he did: dive into a pool and hit his head, and he's been in a wheelchair with no real ability to speak or move his arms much for 40+ years. It's so sad and avoidable.

You're repeating things you heard people with squirming brains say. And your videos have all been debunked.
There is nothing wrong with the integrity of our vote counting, but yes .. much could be fixed about our elections.
For starters, tell these idiot Republican state legislators to do what Florida did. Don't wait until election day to start counting the early votes and mail ins. Waiting gives people with squirming brains the chance to foment goofy conspiracy theories.
The videos have all been debunked huh? How is that, someone on the internet said “this is debunked”?
The video I have on my phone of a guy lighting a whole bag of filled out ballots on fire, that’s been debunked?
These polling places with outrageously high turnout... debunked?

Again, just like I said. The side that wins suddenly believed the elections are totally sounds.
Nothing will ever be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back