Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump got 306 EV by losing the popular vote by more than 2 million and Biden got 306 EV by winning the popular vote by more than 4 million.
Well Biden's a winner and Trump is a loser.

Biden have good vote of many Democrats.

Biden has his teeth in a jar.

Biden has his hair implants failing.

Biden has his oatmeal fed to him every morning.

I can't wait for this shit show.
Biden will soon be served that oatmeal by the White House chef.

:dance:

That might be correct.

At this point, it's going to be fun to be on the other side of the fence.

We will take what little dignity Joe Biden has left and suck it from him as we destroy his son in front of the nation.
That's sick.

I put sick fuks on Ignore - That one's been there for eons. ;)
Trump got 306 EV by losing the popular vote by more than 2 million and Biden got 306 EV by winning the popular vote by more than 4 million.

That might be correct.

We will take what little dignity Joe Biden has left and suck it from him as we destroy his son in front of the nation.
That's sick.

I'm seriously contemplating it.

Not going to help Hunter.

You are a piece of shit anyway....like I care.

He's insane. Get him out of there.

View attachment 412005
More divisive rhetoric from the leftist

The idiot you voted for is trying to claim, without any shred of evidence, that our democratic process was not legitimate.

You Trumpsters see no problem with that. And I’m the divisive one.
I have a serious problem with this. Yes. I disagree with his actions here. If there is so called fraud then the party should be talking. He should remain silent. Don’t ever speak for me Leftist. Why don’t you go burn down a small business?

Why don’t you go cry some more, Trumpster. Sucks for you. Your idiot is going to lose and he’s throwing an embarrassing temper tantrum on the way out.

Loser.
I am Not remotely crying. The people have spoken. When you plant tomatoes you grow tomatoes. Let’s see what a Biden/Harris or Harris/Biden regime brings. Maybe fewer people will whine and burn down small businesses? Fact is nothing will change but losers like you will no longer have a scapegoat. Dumb Leftist. Oh and your 49ers looked great last night....LOL

Biden just released a presser saying that the government is perfectly capable of removing trespassers from the WH!

:lol:

G.T.

I don't think The Biden's will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! :rolleyes:

The Biden Presidency: Finally - - - No more minute to minute chaos, no more grifting and holding campaign events at the White House, no more Super-Spreader rallies, normalized relations with our allies, a return to the Paris Agreement, no rage tweeting, no attempting to upend our democracy, no more Billy Barr with his finger in every Rump pie, no child separation, no Stephen Miller, no more incompetent, unqualified toadies in important cabinet positions.

It's gonna be SOOO relaxing. :)
As long as Trump has a following, and as long as Trump can get on the airwaves/cyberwaves, I don't expect peace and quiet for a long time.

Well.

Trump is up late. He's throwing a Twitter temper tantrum. Then Twitter is flagging his posts as inaccurate, which is making him even more angry.

His handlers really need to take control. This is embarrassing.

View attachment 411999

Yeah, another scary tweet flagged from Dear Leader. Our president is not well. This is going to take a Come to Jesus moment for a few Republicans with a spine. Time for the "Nixon Visit" in order to talk some sense into the man.

Well.

Trump is up late. He's throwing a Twitter temper tantrum. Then Twitter is flagging his posts as inaccurate, which is making him even more angry.

View attachment 411999

Yeah, another scary tweet flagged from Dear Leader. Our president is not well. This is going to take a Come to Jesus moment for a few Republicans with a spine. Time for the "Nixon Visit" in order to talk some sense into the man.

I don’t envy those people.

Their job is to talk sense into that man-baby.

It’s rather sad at this point seeing anybody, whether it’s for trump or for Biden, talking about “winning the election”.
This whole thing has been a disgrace. There are already how many instances of fraud? Hell, you can watch videos online of poll workers filling out ballots, throwing ballots away, etc.
Poll watchers not being allowed in to watch votes being counted, board put up to block people’s view, hundreds of thousands of ballots being “found”.
Honestly, I don’t accept this election, even if Trump were to win. There needs to be serious investigations into this bullshit, and reforms put into place nationwide.
If anyone thinks this is acceptable, you need your head examined.

None of those things are happening Beefy Supreme. Go back to bed and try to wake up with a clearer brain.

Swing states is won by Democrat chose ... Biden is president finally ...

Dumbass.

Even AZ is back in play.

America's the BEST!~ Big middle finger send off to the disgusting, divisive BLOB.

i DONT BLAME ALL OF THE SEETHING HATRED OF "THE OTHER" that all our Right wangers have, I blame their fake news media and Trump himself. For close to 40 years Rush Limbaugh programmed them to think that their fellow Americans were commienazipoopyheads ~ wake the fuck up.

Hey there...

Have a day.

And go fuck yourself cause we are here to stay. And we'll make Biden's years the biggest shit storm you've ever seen.

And spare me the unity pisstoss. You fuckers have been hard at it and your gonna feel it now.

He's already wounded and it's going to be fun watching his son destroyed before his eyes.
^^^ BDS post #42

:abgg2q.jpg:

BDS? LoL, first time I've seen that. It is going to be a thing eh? :D

Well.

View attachment 411999

I don’t envy those people.

Their job is to talk sense into that man-baby.

It'll be like herding cats to make him come out with his hands up and check into a mental facility. :rolleyes-41:

herding-cats-simply.jpg

That might be correct.

That's sick.

That might be correct.

That's sick.

I'm seriously contemplating it.

Not going to help Hunter.

You are a piece of shit anyway....like I care.
And I exposed him as a liar and since then he has been ignoring me. True story.

Biden just released a presser saying that the government is perfectly capable of removing trespassers from the WH!

G.T.

I don't think The Biden's will move into the WH; at least not the OVAL Office! The place will have to be fumigated, checked for video/listening devices, and hopefully do something with the compromising airflow of the place! :rolleyes:

The Biden Presidency: Finally - - - No more minute to minute chaos, no more grifting and holding campaign events at the White House, no more Super-Spreader rallies, normalized relations with our allies, a return to the Paris Agreement, no rage tweeting, no attempting to upend our democracy, no more Billy Barr with his finger in every Rump pie, no child separation, no Stephen Miller, no more incompetent, unqualified toadies in important cabinet positions.

It's gonna be SOOO relaxing. :)
As long as Trump has a following, and as long as Trump can get on the airwaves/cyberwaves, I don't expect peace and quiet for a long time.

Here's a nice piece on that exact theme.

For those who know that Donald J Trump is not going to go peacefully or gracefully but wish like hell he would.
From The Making of a President -Teddy White 1960

"What is a presidential election? The most awesome transfer of power in the world—, the power to marshal & mobilize, the power to send men to kill or be killed, the power to tax & destroy, the power to create & the responsibility to do so, the power to guide & the responsibility to heal —all committed into the hands of one man."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back